Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2007, 09:59 AM

Default Re: OK, Here\'s The Truth

I don't think she conned him. She just donked off the money playing at stakes that were way over her head. No one said she dumped off the chips to someone. He should have been more careful about letting someone else use his account, and he probably doesn't have any recourse now.
Old 06-13-2007, 09:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
David...I will lay the six to five on the heads up prop, me against Brandi. I realize she can move in on the first hand and tilt the odds. That's an old, tired prop bet. I'd want some cheaper blinds where we could play.

I am guessing Brandi has enough larceny in her heart to accept a piece of my action. I'd play her either way. While I hate beating a girl that is crying loudly as I read from the Internet, a bet is a bet. I would believe her when it came to cheating you, only one of her confederacy of dunce suckers. Shades of Iggy.

I have seen Tom Franklin do a cheating demonstration in Las Vegas. He is a very skilled mechanic and cheat. To do this, it took hours and hours of practice for some years. It means simply that he is a thief at heart. I believe Brandi's story about Tom. They are both looking for a bird's nest on the ground. If you see either one of them, put your money in your shoe.

As for the guy that had her playing his e-mail accounts, so what? She put a big beat on him. She is a con. He is a mark. We are in the gambling business. There are sharks trying to separate you from your bankroll all the time. Brandi and Tom are cons. David and that other sucker are marks. As for me, I respect the cons more. We are in the gambling business.

At the wonderful, outlaw poker game where I lived most of my life, this story would be told with Brandi as the hero and the rest just marks except Tom. When cons try to put a beat on each other, they usually don't appeal to the Internet for emotional solace.

Give me an over and under prop bet about how many times Brandi has used the locked out of my room, my mother is wiring me money story, loan me, stake me, loan me, stake me. Way to go, Girl. Beats nine to fiving or being a square John. The suckers will be lined up to stake you.

Brandi...If you ever do make a big score, I can help you avoid any income taxes buying silver futures in the Bahamas. PM me.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 06-13-2007, 10:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]

At the wonderful, outlaw poker game where I lived most of my life, this story would be told with Brandi as the hero and the rest just marks except Tom. When cons try to put a beat on each other, they usually don't appeal to the Internet for emotional solace.

Give me an over and under prop bet about how many times Brandi has used the locked out of my room, my mother is wiring me money story, loan me, stake me, loan me, stake me. Way to go, Girl. Beats nine to fiving or being a square John. The suckers will be lined up to stake you.

[/ QUOTE ]

A+++++ Excellent Post. Would Read Again.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the guy that had her playing his e-mail accounts

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 06-13-2007, 10:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's strange to me that anyone could hate me that much. For the most part, I seem to be a very likable person and strive each day to be a loving and kind girl to those around me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rumor has it Stalin's mother found him adorable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just logging on here in the AM, and see someone trashing dear old dad. Cease and desist. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the guy that had her playing his e-mail accounts

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...I missed that the first time.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:21 AM

Johnny Hughes, this Buds for you.

Great post.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Minor nit that David doesn't make any money off the forum. If this is about hits, Mason is a [censored] evil genius.

[/ QUOTE ]

didn't you say the same thing in a different thread, and David posted that he is a full partner in 2+2(I guess it may have been just the books, and not the forum but I don't believe so)

[/ QUOTE ]

I did, I don't recall seeing his response. I know that this would run counter to what Mason's said before. Maybe something changed or maybe Mason just wasn't clear.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Curious [censored] question. Do you (like some other people i've seen here with their inanity) actually [censored] think you can get her somehow with these comments?
Old 06-13-2007, 10:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Minor nit that David doesn't make any money off the forum. If this is about hits, Mason is a [censored] evil genius.

[/ QUOTE ]

didn't you say the same thing in a different thread, and David posted that he is a full partner in 2+2(I guess it may have been just the books, and not the forum but I don't believe so)

[/ QUOTE ]

I did, I don't recall seeing his response. I know that this would run counter to what Mason's said before. Maybe something changed or maybe Mason just wasn't clear.

[/ QUOTE ]

He in fact did reply.He said he was a full partner.