Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 03:31 AM

Default Re: AP Spokesman Mark Seif Video Interview Oct 26

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...ue#Post12125557

I find it funny that you are more sure that Seif cheated than Stuckinpgh

[/ QUOTE ]

are you talking to me?

I never said Seif cheated (wether he did or not I still don't have an opinion yet)...I met him in real life and he was a real ass to me and a buddy...that's why I disklike him so much.

[/ QUOTE ]

no meant in to the general conspirtards.
Old 10-30-2007, 03:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]

1. I am shocked and appalled that this type of conduct occurred at AP. There is no excuse for it.

[/ QUOTE ]
-Glad to see this in writing from you.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
have fun being banned rika!

also, just an fyi, I've watched my own house burn down, so I don't really appreciate the joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

didn't know your house burned down...that sucks. Same thing happened to me when I was in first grade...the money/clothes etc. don't matter, it's when you lose the pictures and family stuff that really sux.

Now while I'd NEVER wish that on anyone (even you or my worst enemy) it still doesn't change the fact that a.) you've been a huge toll this whole AP episode b.) die in a grease fire is a common "NON SERIOUS" internet flame....even a tool as big as you knows that

[/ QUOTE ]

its also something that has gotten you instabanned in BBV for the last 8 months or so.... good bye!

[/ QUOTE ]

what are you talking about dude?

link to a thread saying we can't say it? why can't we say it? I had no clue it was such a "no no" now.

[ QUOTE ]

2. I know that many of you have been cheated and that money has been stolen from you. I have been told and honestly believe that you will be made whole. That doesn't make it right, but it's a good first step.

[/ QUOTE ]
-From what I hear, many people are getting money back. This is a good first step.
-It is weakened by the fact that 2p2 forced AP's hand. Refunding money became mandatory for AP's survival.
-Stealing money from people and then giving it back to them after they catch you with it isn't exactly a noble gesture.
Old 10-30-2007, 03:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]

3. I do believe whoever engaged in this conduct should be brought to justice. I am not in a position to do that pesonally, but I have recommened that and will continue to do so.

[/ QUOTE ]
-Kinda lame. A truly innocent person would be pissed the [censored] off! The criminals jacked with an innocent mans bread and butter.
-I would be using every bit of information I had, every personal connection, every ounce of clout, to track the SOB's down and prove their guilt.
-You are smart enough to know that doing so would instantly quiet everyone down AND give AP the best possible chance to survive.
-You make it sound like you were on a conference call and said, Boy, if someone catches them, that'd be super

[ QUOTE ]

4. It is NOW clear to me that Potrripper cheated inasmuch as there has been an admission of such.

[/ QUOTE ]
-Good to see the light bulb finally came on.

[ QUOTE ]

(long rambling explanation trying to justify why he was initially confused about whether or not POTRIPPER cheated)

[/ QUOTE ]
-Seif, you suck at life.
-POTRIPPER cheated. You knew it. Period.
-Your credibility gets shattered by this stuff.
-Even now, you intimate that POTRIPPER may have accidentally clicked CALL instead of FOLD on the final hand of that tournament.
-Give us a f'ng break. You know it wasn't an accident. It was done with intent. Criminal intent.
Old 10-30-2007, 03:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

5. I feel very bad for those that, because of my public endorsement of AP, deposited money and played on AP and were cheated. I can't say that I am ashamed because I did nothing malicious or intentional. If I had, I would be very ashamed.

[/ QUOTE ]
-Well that's something I guess.
Old 10-30-2007, 03:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's no wonder very very few pros post here.

[/ QUOTE ]
Most of the "pros" you are referring to are actually "TV pro"s, which really means fish. The other pros that post here are probably the ones that you lost 1 million to on AP in your time playing there.

Also, i'm still not sure why iketoys trolls all the AP threads, just from skipping over posts I saw his avatar alot and felt pretty sure he was just sticking up for Mark/AP/trolling. AP should award him a badge of honor.
Old 10-30-2007, 03:36 AM

i would bich slap that girl while i put it on her and seif is a dirt bag
Closed Thread