Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2007, 05:46 PM

Default Re: FTP CHECKS ARE NOT COMING ON TIME--WHY?

[ QUOTE ]
Hello Kevin,

We are sorry to inform you that your check from Full Tilt Poker was
delayed. We will credit your Full Tilt Poker account with $50.00
shortly
as compensation for this inconvenience. Due to an internal error, your
withdrawal processed on July 22nd was not mailed at that time. Your
check was sent on August 14th, and should arrive within 10 business
days.

We realize the importance of receiving your funds on time and take this

matter very seriously. We are taking measures to prevent the issue from

recurring. We appreciate your understanding Kevin, and please feel free

to contact us if you have any questions.

Regards,

Dave
Full Tilt Poker Support

[/ QUOTE ]

Received August 18th.
Old 08-19-2007, 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i would not really be as aggravated that i did not get my check from july 21 but it is for my 2 daughter to go to disneyworld and yes this money is paying for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cero, is that you?
Old 08-19-2007, 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i would not really be as aggravated that i did not get my check from july 21 but it is for my 2 daughter to go to disneyworld and yes this money is paying for it. Maybe not a bill but might as well be. those are two people I never want to let down and this will hurt. yes i am going to take them but all that money was for this trip to make it as memorable as possible for them. leaving next week. that is why i need it a lot and realy want it now! ok !

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf

way to go. you made me go from feeling you are a whinebag to feeling bad for you in like 4 seconds.

[censored] FTP. DIE!

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF! That made me go from feeling sorry for him to wanting to kick his rear end from here to the next county!

His family vacation depends on receiving this $5000 from his poker site? You can't do too good of a job picking your parents, I guess.

I feel ill.
Old 08-19-2007, 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
honestly i will put it on a credit card but you know what if and i say this cynically. what if i never do get it? then what? all the money and charges on my credit card and you know i won a nice chunk of change and took it all out for this and the one day that checks do not come is july 21. i mean honestly talk about bad luck. But either way they are going even if i need to get another job at mcdonalds for minimum wage to pay it off. Yes I am aggravated but I understand that you think i am a whiney baby but i guess my trip would be more relaxing if it came at least by saturday. Leave next week.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I were a Friends of the Family anti-gambling right-wing social conservative zealot, I would spend all day searching for posts from people like you, and then sending them to every media outlet I could find.

You need to look in the mirror, suck it up, and become a man. You owe it to your daughters.

And I think you know that. Time to do the right thing.
Old 08-19-2007, 09:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
honestly i will put it on a credit card but you know what if and i say this cynically. what if i never do get it? then what? all the money and charges on my credit card and you know i won a nice chunk of change and took it all out for this and the one day that checks do not come is july 21. i mean honestly talk about bad luck. But either way they are going even if i need to get another job at mcdonalds for minimum wage to pay it off. Yes I am aggravated but I understand that you think i am a whiney baby but i guess my trip would be more relaxing if it came at least by saturday. Leave next week.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I were a Friends of the Family anti-gambling right-wing social conservative zealot, I would spend all day searching for posts from people like you, and then sending them to every media outlet I could find.

You need to look in the mirror, suck it up, and become a man. You owe it to your daughters.

[/ QUOTE ]

you retard! i was taking them no matter what. I spent a lot of extra money from the money i make playing poker to stay in the nicest hotel, and a lot of other extras. I could stay in a holiday inn but i stayed in disney world in the nicest hotel. (yes i needed that money to do the extras for my kids) You ass!!! Just shut your mouth. you always talk out of your ass.
Old 08-19-2007, 10:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you retard! i was taking them no matter what. I spent a lot of extra money from the money i make playing poker to stay in the nicest hotel, and a lot of other extras. I could stay in a holiday inn but i stayed in disney world in the nicest hotel. (yes i needed that money to do the extras for my kids) You ass!!! Just shut your mouth. you always talk out of your ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

You seem a bit tense. Subprime mortgage, by any chance? In any case, loading up the credit card isn't the way out, either.

Look in the mirror, suck it up and do the right thing. You will feel better in a few months, guaranteed.
Old 08-19-2007, 11:37 PM

what the hell are you talking about? YOU BE A REEGEE!!! The money came i am staying in the 550 a night hotel. everything first class for them due to my great poker play. Mortgage no my man. my house is paid off now.(town house) this year dumped all the money i made in the market to pay it off. yeah have had a rough patch from my job but is coming back now. 5,000 needed. by the way do you even play for money or nickel and dimes
Old 08-20-2007, 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what the hell are you talking about? YOU BE A REEGEE!!! The money came i am staying in the 550 a night hotel. everything first class for them due to my great poker play. Mortgage no my man. my house is paid off now.(town house) this year dumped all the money i made in the market to pay it off. yeah have had a rough patch from my job but is coming back now. 5,000 needed. by the way do you even play for money or nickel and dimes

[/ QUOTE ]

My poker bankroll is very healthy and steadily growing, and it's a million miles away from my life expenses. Thanks for asking!

You do realize that when many normal people see a quote like the following, it makes them want to go out and ban online poker to "save the children", right? And it makes most other normal people cringe:

[ QUOTE ]

i would not really be as aggravated that i did not get my check from july 21 but it is for my 2 daughter to go to disneyworld and yes this money is paying for it. Maybe not a bill but might as well be. those are two people I never want to let down and this will hurt. yes i am going to take them but all that money was for this trip to make it as memorable as possible for them. leaving next week. that is why i need it a lot and realy want it now! ok !

[/ QUOTE ]

Just think about it. I believe you'll see what I mean.
Old 08-20-2007, 02:43 AM

I requested a check on Aug 3.

Still waiting.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:53 PM

Ok, I was one of the July 21st people who had their checks slowed up, I think I finally recieved it around the 15th of August after a reissue on August 6th.

I also requested a check on August 3rd and had it processed on August 5th. I have not recieved it. How it is possible for two checks to be issued within a day of each other yet not show up now going on 9 business days later is beyond me.

Anyone else except the guy from above having a delay from their August 3rd request?