Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 03:38 PM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD [OCT]***

just tryna get a little saucy during the philliiiiies
Old 10-03-2007, 04:01 PM

Old 10-03-2007, 04:04 PM

just wow, goofy. You really must have too much time on your hands.
Old 10-03-2007, 04:05 PM

lol goofy, too much time on your hands. Share it though please? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-03-2007, 04:08 PM

I tend to be btteer at eexrisspng my fenilges & ttguohhs trhguoh wniirtg than on the spot durnig cvitoesnoran, so here goes.

One of the fares you esesprexd is taht our fhndesiirp wulod be rineud if we kssied; yet, iudotncirng feneigls lkie tihs into a fdhsirneip is going to chgnae thgins rgadselres of how mcuh you may want tehm to stay the same. I cna't look at you wtiuhot tnkiinhg abuot kisnsig you; can we rlaely prteend taht ins't tehre? I lvoe the way it flet when our eyes met aroscs the tblae csontuels tmies in lab, and how jsut tghuroh this look you cloud cvneoy the mundos of frsutotrain that room csaued you anolg with the semlsalt and msot buuaietfl hint of gcrae that you had snmeooe to sahre it with. I can't and wno't penertd the sarpk in yuor eeys denso't birng a silme to my fcae when our gezas meet.

You aslo semeed woerrid taht if we keissd, it wulod someohw cpoorimsme the rteinhoiaslp you hvae wtih your seummr bioyerfnd; if thta's the case, then what auobt the fneielgs we adrlaey shrae? If you rellay dno't feel aithnyng for me rntiomlacaly then taht's one tnihg, and I urdnnetsad; but, it donse't seem to me lkie ttah's the csae. If yuo're weiorrd that autijndsg to yuor smumer lfie at hmoe is giong to be dfcfiulit as a ruelst of knsisig me, how will aviiondg this ksis wuohitt addsrniesg thsoe flieengs idisne fix the poeblrm?

Puls, I come wtih rceenefers ludniag my tnleat at knsisig; tgohuh I admit to bineg a bit rusty at the art, I sglntory bileeve taht olny a night or so's wroth of ptrcacie wulod rurten me to the top of my game. Yuor atcnassise in tihs aera wluod be glraety cpasemtnoed as you raep the rdrweas of ejinnyog many ptsoaisnae kssies wtih me, the lekis of wcihh it is quite pbssloie you have never felt berfoe.

We can bsslullify eonjy this lsat week that we hvae tteheogr by ksnsiig rdteepelay wutihot rraotsevien or rsetanirt; we can look bcak uopn it and smile & lgauh at the fnteleig bnod we searhd. Tihs, to me, is a far better anrlvietate than inrnoigg the feligens we btoh know are trhee and arldawwky dicanng aornud them for as lnog as we remain ferdnis. I feel lucky to have met a mraute, sexy, and ieingelnltt gril like you as I fnisih my ceglloe creaer, and I cna't think of a beettr way to spend my last week than to sarhe my lsat cloglee fling, no sntgris acthtead, with you. To say taht it "nis't fair" ins't good eunogh. My hsapipnes, and yuors, dvseere btteer than to be csat adise over an atrribray jngemudet of wath's "afir." And nhoting rgiht now cloud mkae me hiaeppr than to cosle my eeys and soltfy palce my lpis onto yrous.
Old 10-03-2007, 04:15 PM

I still can't believe that you wrote that letter....and you have way too much time on your hands at that new job goofy
Old 10-03-2007, 04:15 PM

hhahahahahaha goofy you slay me, that letter never gets old. The only problems I have with reading this stuff is where the jumble creates a real word or something that could be a real word. Kinda throws you off.
Old 10-03-2007, 04:16 PM

Gofoy, taht's aewomse imo.
Old 10-03-2007, 04:16 PM

Puls, I come wtih rceenefers ludniag my tnleat at knsisig; tgohuh I admit to bineg a bit rusty at the art, I sglntory bileeve taht olny a night or so's wroth of ptrcacie wulod rurten me to the top of my game. Yuor atcnassise in tihs aera wluod be glraety cpasemtnoed as you raep the rdrweas of ejinnyog many ptsoaisnae kssies wtih me, the lekis of wcihh it is quite pbssloie you have never felt berfoe.

This is quite possibly the best thing I have read in my entire life.
Old 10-03-2007, 04:30 PM

Source code: www.6man.org/Scrambler.java
Download: www.6man.org/Scramble.jar
Closed Thread