Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 01:33 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Lying Hoes

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I have no clue about requesting HHs from Stars. Except for Brandi and Mark, my SPECULATION on whether or not she was alone and playing her best poker game or whether something else was going on is just as good as anyone else's in this thread.

My "position" is basically that we don't know anything for sure since there are only two who know the truth and they are saying radically different things. What is retarded about that? And furthermore, do you really need to insult me just because you disagree with me? I'm really not trying to fight here, so if you could please cool it with the "retarded" comments.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I will play along one more time.
(1) if you admit you have no idea what you are talking about, your SPECULATIONS are NOT as good as anyone's in this thread.
(2) Your position is not that 'we' don't know anything for sure. Your position really is that YOU don't know anything for sure. Because you have no idea what you are talking about.
(3) I am not insulting you because I disagree with you. I am insulting you because you are retarded.

If it makes you feel better, I think you are only the third stupidest poster in this thread behind OP and bettystd.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. I admit that I have no clue what I'm talking about when it comes to requesting HHs. I know just as much as the majority of the posters here when it comes to the Brandi/Mark situation.

2. No, my position is that nobody except Mark and Brandi know what happened for sure. Its common sense that if nobody else was in the room that nobody else can know for sure.

3. If you wish to continue this conversation, please stop with the insults. Regardless of who ends up being right regarding this debate, your insults just make you look immature.

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She isn't suicidal, people who are suicidal go into the forest and shoot themselves or eat pills when they are home alone. When you do it in a way you will survive it is usually a cry for attention (people who deserve good help and should get quick). In rare cases it is used as a tool to manipulate people (like her) and those deserve no sympathy/understanding at all. I had to handle a few similar situations with a similar person and finally I called only the police and not the ambulance, explained it to them and they went there and shouted at him, after that he realized his strategy was revealed and it all stopped, no more suicide attempts after that.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is actually a very accurate post. Suicide is not hard if you really want to die.

[/ QUOTE ]

Suicide is often fairly hard (try electrocuting yourself in a bathtub with 4 or 5 appliances attached to a surge protector. Or hanging yourself from a rafter that cracks under your weight).

In any case, she obviously wasn't trying to commit suicide. On the other hand, she is obviously crying out for help. If I had to guess I'd say she has bi-polar disorder and borderline personality disorder with psychotic features. No I am not a doctor. I have a lot of experience though. The girl needs help. I feel sorry for her more than anything.

Sorry I got so pumped up to see Capt. I was shaking.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:34 AM

Default Re: All right guys...

[ QUOTE ]
I think if you read her mind, all you'd hear is the Meow Mix song.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. I just woke my wife up laughing.

Why must the mod remain nameless?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Brandi,
Would you like me to tell these people the full story or do you want to just tell them yourself that everything that you said about me is a fabrication?

You have caused me a lot of distress over the past few months and coming public with these lies was not the right thing to do. However, I know that you are having difficult times and I have always been by your side to support you. I do not want to make anything harder for you so I will say no more as long as you acknowledge that what you said about me was not the truth.

What do you want me to do honey?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is too good to be true...how can we know that its really him though?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. Too much of a 'prey on young girls' tone to even doubt this isn't him!
Old 12-20-2006, 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why must the mod remain nameless?

[/ QUOTE ]

GOOD QUESTION

Default Re: All right guys...

[ QUOTE ]
Here's a question that I would like to ask... why would ANYONE let anyone play on their account UNLESS they were watching that person? Especially if someone had something like 30k in their account.

[/ QUOTE ]
GIVE IT UP YOU, ARE A CONNIVING PIECE OF TRASH THAT SUCKS AT POKER, I FIND YOUR POSTINGS ON THAT TRIBE BLOG VERY HILARIOUS, "it's the 3rd million I can't wait for" LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOOOLL
GO BACK UNDERNEATH ROCK YOU CAME FROM AND STOP TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE WITH YOUR DUMB SOB STORIES

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FWIW I just got off the phone with a mod (who shall remain nameless) and this is definitely the real Tom Franklin.

[/ QUOTE ]

more details.. how does he know?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-20-2006, 01:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FWIW I just got off the phone with a mod (who shall remain nameless) and this is definitely the real Tom Franklin.

[/ QUOTE ]

O....M....G!!!!

And to think that I was just about to go to bed. Now I'll be a zombie at work tomorrow...but it'll be worth it, I'm sure of it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly... before it was only work tomorrow that was going to be destroyed by this thread. Now it consumes tonight's sleep as well.
Closed Thread