Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 01:25 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
Brandi,
Would you like me to tell these people the full story or do you want to just tell them yourself that everything that you said about me is a fabrication?

You have caused me a lot of distress over the past few months and coming public with these lies was not the right thing to do. However, I know that you are having difficult times and I have always been by your side to support you. I do not want to make anything harder for you so I will say no more as long as you acknowledge that what you said about me was not the truth.

What do you want me to do honey?

[/ QUOTE ]

sweet gimmick

[ QUOTE ]
Brandi,
Would you like me to tell these people the full story or do you want to just tell them yourself that everything that you said about me is a fabrication?

You have caused me a lot of distress over the past few months and coming public with these lies was not the right thing to do. However, I know that you are having difficult times and I have always been by your side to support you. I do not want to make anything harder for you so I will say no more as long as you acknowledge that what you said about me was not the truth.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is too good to be true.

[ QUOTE ]
Brandi,

[/ QUOTE ]

If there is a God this is not a gimmick account...

[ QUOTE ]
Brandi,

[/ QUOTE ]

*wrestling announcer impersonation* OH MY GAWD, ITS CAPTAIN TOM FRANKLIN, OH MMMMYYYY GAAWD */wai*

Hey Captain Tom, while you're here, tell us about your "daugher".
Old 12-20-2006, 01:26 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Lying Hoes

[ QUOTE ]
assani,
you are good poster, but please chill with the quotes. they are hard on the eyes.

[/ QUOTE ]sorry. Icy pots, friend.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:27 AM

the
"what do you want me to do honey"

seems like the give away [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Brandi,

[/ QUOTE ]

I so want to believe that this is the Captain.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Brandi,

[/ QUOTE ]

*wrestling announcer impersonation* OH MY GAWD, ITS CAPTAIN TOM FRANKLIN, OH MMMMYYYY GAAWD */wai*

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm crying. I'm little crying as I type this. My side hurts, I can't breath...oh god.... soooo funny....

FWIW I just got off the phone with a mod (who shall remain nameless) and this is definitely the real Tom Franklin.
Closed Thread