Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2007, 04:25 PM

Default Re: Old-Timers Game (GAME THREAD)

Those of you saying we should vote nich, can you come up with any reason for him to fake seer there as a wolf and draw attention to himself of the "lynching" variety?

Why is patton suddenly so clear again?
Old 06-23-2007, 04:45 PM

Just for everyone's knowledge... since we will have a confirmed if it ends up in a final three situation, I will not underline a VR vote. I cannot do it. If it somehow ended up me, a confirmed, and VR... VR would have to go because she would be a wolf.

I'm voting Nich until he dies, but will vote for any majority the village chooses. (OH would be my last choice).

I'm sorry I don't share the same confidence in VR as you all, but it is what it is.

nich
Old 06-23-2007, 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Those of you saying we should vote nich, can you come up with any reason for him to fake seer there as a wolf and draw attention to himself of the "lynching" variety?

[/ QUOTE ]

1. He could use your exact excuse to save himself.

2. A desperation play hoping that the final wolf was sufficiently hidden (a la FCBL)

Please look beyond the fake seering. That was just icing on the cake for me. Nich was bad way before he fake-seered. Maybe it is a series of unfortunate coincidences, but I highly doubt it.
Old 06-23-2007, 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just for everyone's knowledge... since we will have a confirmed if it ends up in a final three situation, I will not underline a VR vote. I cannot do it. If it somehow ended up me, a confirmed, and VR... VR would have to go because she would be a wolf.

I'm voting Nich until he dies, but will vote for any majority the village chooses. (OH would be my last choice).

I'm sorry I don't share the same confidence in VR as you all, but it is what it is.

nich

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys still want to kill nich before patton?
Old 06-23-2007, 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

nich

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys still want to kill nich before patton?

[/ QUOTE ]

VR... let me reiterate... if you and I are in the final three, you are a wolf and I will vote you and try and convince the confirmed to do the same or the village will lose the game. I'm not saying you are a wolf, I'm just stating a fact. I hope this is all wrapped up before we get to that point.
Old 06-23-2007, 05:05 PM

I actually find it suspect a non confirmed would do the underline thing.
Old 06-23-2007, 05:40 PM

notice non-confirmeds are the ones voting me...1+ of them could be a wolf raising enough suspicion on me that i have to be lynched by must-lynch...patton has been working on that for days
Old 06-23-2007, 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
notice non-confirmeds are the ones voting me...1+ of them could be a wolf raising enough suspicion on me that i have to be lynched by must-lynch...patton has been working on that for days

[/ QUOTE ]

You will almost assuredly be lynched by must lynch. VR will be alive, and am unsure on the other. Either way you would definitely be lynched over VR in that final round should it get there.
Old 06-23-2007, 05:47 PM

IY today

Big poker tourney tonight I'll be gone. IY almost has to be a wolf, though. Can we lynch him and move on? All we need to decide as a village is who we want there with VR in the final 3. I think that is a much better use of our time then worrying about who to lynch today.

Right now I suggest Patton or Eskimo to the final three.
Old 06-23-2007, 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Why is patton suddenly so clear again?

[/ QUOTE ]

The wolves were in dire straights; they'd eaten not one but TWO fake seers. Nich came out before Kumu, remember - they had to get some seers out. Nich traded himself for BOTH seers - Kumu came out and BobO verified he really was the seer. I promise you Nich makes that trade all day long and twice on sunday, especially when it's possible he's been peeked by one of them anyways.

Remember, he wasn't going to vote mets based on Boiler's peek. But once Tokyo confirmed that boiler was his "peek" Nich jumps on mets right away - because they want night to fall because he thinks they have the seer to eat. Mets even ended it by putting the final vote on himself.
Nich was falling off of a lot of villager lists and he knew it.

Nich can't live. Vote Nich and I'll vote him until he's dead.