Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 01:20 AM

Default Re: All right guys...

[ QUOTE ]
Here's a question that I would like to ask... why would ANYONE let anyone play on their account UNLESS they were watching that person? Especially if someone had something like 30k in their account.

You can believe whoever you want to believe. All I can tell you is that Mark was not sleeping much and we both were drinking at the time. I doubt your going to trust my word on that, and if not so be it....

I do give props for some of the remarks and photoshopping efforts (seriously!). Had a great laugh over that one. Last night I was mostly just upset with Newhouse. But what I reallized today is that is does not matter what he says or what you all here believe. I know what happened and he knows what happened.

I will say this though... After someone wins such a big tournament and gets in the limelight, it's understandable that once he lost most of that money and got off the rush, that he would pin the blame for his losses on someone else and does not want to feel like a one hit wonder. I honestly wish him the best in LA this weekend. It's sad to see a grown man cry (like I had the pleasure of seeing). I hope he catches a lucky run and things turn around for him. He needs it.

Ask him how much he still has from his wins and see if he tells you the truth. He is actually already busto after taxes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandi, be real. There's no way on earth any semi skilled poker player would allow anyone to play those hands the way you did. It's horrific how bad you played. I've seen better capacity to fold a hand on a .02/.04 table.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I will say this though... After someone wins such a big tournament and gets in the limelight, it's understandable that once he lost most of that money and got off the rush, that he would pin the blame for his losses on someone else and does not want to feel like a one hit wonder. I honestly wish him the best in LA this weekend. It's sad to see a grown man cry (like I had the pleasure of seeing). I hope he catches a lucky run and things turn around for him. He needs it.

Ask him how much he still has from his wins and see if he tells you the truth. He is actually already busto after taxes.

[/ QUOTE ]

he cries after sex, u cut urself before .....what a happy couple
Old 12-20-2006, 01:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
'Ask him how much he still has from his wins and see if he tells you the truth. He is actually already busto after taxes.'

Earlier today he had half a million left according to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts exactly. Brandi herself said he had "only" half a mil left.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:22 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

If there's one positive to come of this sordid affair let it be the widespread adoption of the word "huggle."

Default Re: Never Trust Lying Hoes

assani,
you are good poster, but please chill with the quotes. they are hard on the eyes.

[ QUOTE ]
2. A good chip dumper could make it look real.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, what the [censored], come on add some relevance to your thoughts. We are talking about [censored] Brandi, you really think this girl went to the trouble of only dumping with legit hands in semi legit situations, applying goofy play that would look like a new fish and giving some away to regulars to add to the cover!? No [censored] way, period, none, zero. Brandi's so dumb that she'd chip dump it all in one hand and forget that people can request hand histories.

Or do you think it's maybe, way more likely, that this girl just sucks at poker (as previously said millions of times from respected posters, and she's new to the game) started off a little reckless blow off 5k then got worried and played desperate to get it back? Then boom, 30k. Meanwhile, runs hot in 4 out of 6 events? Man, a donkey WON like 4 events this year nevermind cashed.

I'd offer 1000:1 on it being chip dumping.

[ QUOTE ]
1. I rarely looked over the HHs, as I had no desire to look over them if we didn't know they were true. You apparently have looked at them much more closely, so I'm not going to argue with you. I still don't see why it makes me an "idiot" even if I am wrong in this one case.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, you are getting mixed up, my idiot comment was to 'no one who is that bad can cash 4 out of 6'. Even now you are saying a player that bad has a 2% chance of cashing 4 out of 6. Guess what happens when there's thousands of idiots buying into thousands of events!

Default Post deleted by Ryan Beal

Old 12-20-2006, 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I have no clue about requesting HHs from Stars. Except for Brandi and Mark, my SPECULATION on whether or not she was alone and playing her best poker game or whether something else was going on is just as good as anyone else's in this thread.

My "position" is basically that we don't know anything for sure since there are only two who know the truth and they are saying radically different things. What is retarded about that? And furthermore, do you really need to insult me just because you disagree with me? I'm really not trying to fight here, so if you could please cool it with the "retarded" comments.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I will play along one more time.
(1) if you admit you have no idea what you are talking about, your SPECULATIONS are NOT as good as anyone's in this thread.
(2) Your position is not that 'we' don't know anything for sure. Your position really is that YOU don't know anything for sure. Because you have no idea what you are talking about.
(3) I am not insulting you because I disagree with you. I am insulting you because you are retarded.

If it makes you feel better, I think you are only the third stupidest poster in this thread behind OP and bettystd.

Location: On my knees praying that God shows my opponents His power

[ QUOTE ]
Here's a question that I would like to ask... why would ANYONE let anyone play on their account UNLESS they were watching that person? Especially if someone had something like 30k in their account.

You can believe whoever you want to believe. All I can tell you is that Mark was not sleeping much and we both were drinking at the time. I doubt your going to trust my word on that, and if not so be it....

I do give props for some of the remarks and photoshopping efforts (seriously!). Had a great laugh over that one. Last night I was mostly just upset with Newhouse. But what I reallized today is that is does not matter what he says or what you all here believe. I know what happened and he knows what happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are only two questions that we really need you to answer. First what was Mark saying behind his friends backs? Be specific as possible. Second, we've all seen the hand histories from when you were playing. You claim you were just doing what he was telling you, however everyone agrees is there is no way a winning poker player of any skill level would play that way. This is primarily why I don't believe you. I just can't see how he could have been making the decisions. Convince me he really could play that poorly.

[ QUOTE ]
It's sad to see a grown man cry (like I had the pleasure of seeing).

[/ QUOTE ]

So, is it sad, or is it pleasurable? Does anything you say make sense ever?
Closed Thread