Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 12:36 AM

Default Re: WVU Poker Challenge

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Classic thread.

Looks like I'm the "FanBoy" lol.... so on that note I'm still waiting for the cream of the crop, 2+2 players to step up and take the challenge.

Really hope one of you guys and WVU can work it out, cuz this thread sure has created some interest, and alot of people will be suprised by the results of win/loses.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are a bigger clown than OP, after the stuff you said about 2+2ers on wtf_pokerfourmIneverheardof I can't beleive you have the front to still be posting here.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! To funny ...

So get it worked out with WVU. Someones gotta take the challenge now with so many people interested/calling him out.
Old 06-07-2007, 12:40 AM

he was offering 50:1 on wtf_pokerforumIneverheardof to some newb
Old 06-07-2007, 01:24 AM

This bet is soooo +ev even at the $60s if you game select/ play to get ITM not first. Unfortunately for this bet to be worth it for me I'd need to do it for at least $500:5k.
Old 06-07-2007, 01:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Classic thread.

Looks like I'm the "FanBoy" lol.... so on that note I'm still waiting for the cream of the crop, 2+2 players to step up and take the challenge.

Really hope one of you guys and WVU can work it out, cuz this thread sure has created some interest, and alot of people will be suprised by the results of win/loses.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are a bigger clown than OP, after the stuff you said about 2+2ers on wtf_pokerfourmIneverheardof I can't beleive you have the front to still be posting here.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! To funny ...

So get it worked out with WVU. Someones gotta take the challenge now with so many people interested/calling him out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get what you guys don't understand. The players who can do it can make more money by doing other things with their time.
Old 06-07-2007, 02:00 AM

WVU
Earlier in this thread you said you have had 27 challengers to date, any winners?.
Old 06-07-2007, 02:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Classic thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! To funny ...

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get what you guys don't understand. The players who can do it can make more money by doing other things with their time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who said we didnt understand ?

1. Many at 2+2 say they can do it.
2. A few come and say they want in, but only playing $1-$5 tables against "beginner players"
3. A couple more say they want to do it, but will only do it if the stakes are bigger Ex: 500:5000 plus
4. More people come on board saying they can win the challenge. Looks easy. Where do I sign up ?
5. Other say that the players who can do this (which sounds like 85% of you guys here) make more money playing your regular rotation so we wont have any players stepping up.
6. So much build up that whoever does step up and play, looks like a total donkey when he fails, thus falling off the pedetal that his 2+2 brothers have put him on.

Did I miss anything ? LOL!
Old 06-07-2007, 02:30 AM

I don't know how this has escaped mod attention to this point. This forum, and all other 2p2 forums, cannot be used for establishing wagers. Sidebetting is not cool, whatever. If you have a problem with this, or if you have a wager already in place due to this garbage, feel free to PM me. Or better yet, feel free to PM one of the other mods, who deals on a more friendly basis with nonsense clerical crap.

For now, this thread is locked, and I'm strongly considering banning a large percentage of everyone who has posted here.
Closed Thread