Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Where would you rank Carolina?
3rd 3 8.57%
4th 3 8.57%
5th 8 22.86%
6th 9 25.71%
7th 7 20.00%
8th 2 5.71%
9th 3 8.57%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-03-2007, 04:33 PM

Default Re: HIgh Stakes Poker 4 thread (8/27)

[ QUOTE ]

-I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Haralabos! His awesomeness cannot be measured by any accepted system globally.

[/ QUOTE ]

you sound like his girlfriend.(boyfriend?)
Old 09-03-2007, 07:20 PM

Johnny doesn't play that many tournaments, but when he does, he typically gets coverage, so we see his bustout hands. I don't have one off hand, but they are usually pretty ugly. I think the last time he had a big stack in a championship event was like 04, he also made it deep in the 06 WPT Championship.

Sorel Mizzi did an interview on PokerWire radio and basically said he sucks.

It's good that people are now realizing the greatness of Haralabos Voulgaris. Hopefully we get a story or two out of him on the upcoming episodes.
Old 09-03-2007, 11:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Johnny doesn't play that many tournaments, but when he does, he typically gets coverage, so we see his bustout hands. I don't have one off hand, but they are usually pretty ugly. I think the last time he had a big stack in a championship event was like 04, he also made it deep in the 06 WPT Championship.

[/ QUOTE ]

Johnny who? are you referring to some other post? maybe I missed it, but a quote would have remedied that.

nm your talking about johnny [censored] chan .. johnny [censored] chan! man ..
Old 09-04-2007, 08:56 AM

Last night ROCKED! EARTH TO PHIL....EARTH TO PHIL! 76 offsuite LMAO
Luved Mike's aggressive spirit! Philly philly bo billy....LOL
Luved Laaks playfullness!
Luved both Todd Brunson...sweet guy! ...the dentist comment was a HOOT!Luv his daddy, too. The video of you mother was beautiful!
Luved Hellmuth's antics but who would want to be in his GRID (WHAT THE HELL...did he just make that up?)
Luved B. Brandon for his ability to accomplish what poker players all over the country would have luved to do! If you never sit there again....great job BB!
Luved Antonios' style...wasn't up Hellmuth's butt like Voulgaris....Wanting to be in his Grid....WTH? Sounded like a bunch of "cheerleaders" for Pete's sake!
Also....the Breitling for Bentley was gorgeous!Flash & Cash...I luv it!
Luved Esfandiari's laid back attitude....the sweet money from Laak....he's so honest & very smart!
Luved Voulgaris wanting constant approval from "The Brat". Made me sick honestly.....
Would have luved seeing what was edited out! The entire season should be fun and I............. LUV IT ALL!!! Playing with their own $$'s definitely makes a huge different in strategies. Interesting... <font color="purple"> </font>
Old 09-04-2007, 11:50 AM

When do we get to buy the FULL UNCUT version of HSP with no juicy parts removed?
Old 09-04-2007, 12:12 PM

Yeah. Great idea! I'd buy it! [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="red"> </font>
Old 09-04-2007, 12:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Last night ROCKED! EARTH TO PHIL....EARTH TO PHIL! 76 offsuite LMAO
Luved Mike's aggressive spirit! Philly philly bo billy....LOL
Luved Laaks playfullness!
Luved both Todd Brunson...sweet guy! ...the dentist comment was a HOOT!Luv his daddy, too. The video of you mother was beautiful!
Luved Hellmuth's antics but who would want to be in his GRID (WHAT THE HELL...did he just make that up?)
Luved B. Brandon for his ability to accomplish what poker players all over the country would have luved to do! If you never sit there again....great job BB!
Luved Antonios' style...wasn't up Hellmuth's butt like Voulgaris....Wanting to be in his Grid....WTH? Sounded like a bunch of "cheerleaders" for Pete's sake!
Also....the Breitling for Bentley was gorgeous!Flash &amp; Cash...I luv it!
Luved Esfandiari's laid back attitude....the sweet money from Laak....he's so honest &amp; very smart!
Luved Voulgaris wanting constant approval from "The Brat". Made me sick honestly.....
Would have luved seeing what was edited out! The entire season should be fun and I............. LUV IT ALL!!! Playing with their own $$'s definitely makes a huge different in strategies. Interesting... <font color="purple"> </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

jesus, Dude...relax
Old 09-04-2007, 05:36 PM

How busted do you think Matusow got after this show? It took as much self-control as he had to lay down those Kings, and only then because he only had one buy-in. Every ounce in his body wanted to call, but even he couldn't. I bet he called every bet on the river with an overpair for the next month after that show.
Old 09-04-2007, 06:05 PM

Oh-kay....I'm done. Oh...I'm a dudette. LOL [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-05-2007, 05:33 PM

IMO it was a Brietling for Bentley... 90% of them on the internet are fake....I'm sure his wasn't. If he's an Italiano....he's cool. LOL [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]