Old 03-20-2007, 04:08 AM

Default Re: ***OFFICIAL FTP REGS POST***

[ QUOTE ]
good players IMO:

Ccandyman
upay4mycondoms
zomgROFL

[/ QUOTE ]

these guys are all absolutely obsessed with squeezing and CCandyman will call my 3bets with pretty much any2, here is a hand where he folded the river while being insanely pot committed when i sniffed his bluff:

Full Tilt Poker
$0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em Ring Game
5 Players
LegoPoker Hand Converter

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
UTG: $143.05
CO: $120.85
BTN: $100
SB: $69.7
Hero (BB): $116.25

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($1.5, 5 players)
UTG folds, CO folds, <font color="red">BTN raises to $3.50</font>, SB folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $11</font>, BTN calls $7.50

<font color="black">Flop:</font> Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($22.5, 2 players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $15</font>, BTN calls $15

<font color="black">Turn:</font> Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]] ($52.5, 2 players)
Hero checks, BTN checks

<font color="black">River:</font> Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]] ($52.5, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">BTN bets $31</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises all in to $91.25</font>, BTN folds
Uncalled bet of $60.25 returned to Hero

also about LJS, the guy is garbage as far as im concerned, i have him as a massive loser at any table with me, maybe its because i refuse to let him sit on my left and adapt well to his style but i think he sucks bad.
Old 03-20-2007, 04:39 AM

when i play on fulltilt (rarely) i try to avoid:
boxingcritic
Upay4mycomdoms

Oh, and:

this might be a really obnoxious place to post this, but for a $300 bonus i will take that risk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. is anyone willing to trade somewhere between $500-2000 on fulltilt for Stars? pm me if interested.
Old 03-20-2007, 04:45 AM

I think dnh83 is good and aggro (I have him as a winner and try to avoid him especially OOP) but I think his lines are too transparent sometimes (seems kinda easy to float etc).
Old 03-20-2007, 04:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
MstAA mAArtini 27/16

[/ QUOTE ]

That dude SUCKS. And the fact that I've only ever said that about one other player (eff_nit) should tell you something.

Brag: I know who upay4mycondoms is! He coaches me and has given me the secret to my winning ways.
Old 03-20-2007, 04:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
MstAA mAArtini 27/16

[/ QUOTE ]

That dude SUCKS. And the fact that I've only ever said that about one other player (eff_nit) should tell you something.

Brag: I know who upay4mycondoms is! He coaches me and has given me the secret to my winning ways.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know if I ever even played with him before because the name doesn't stick out. He is up pretty big over a nice sample in my mined hands is all I'm saying. Just trying to spread the knowledge; don't kill the messanger [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-20-2007, 05:01 AM

Fair enough. I just pulled out my stats on him and I have him at -$1770 over 15k hands. Samples of his work:

Full Tilt Poker
$1/$2 No Limit Hold'em Ring Game
6 Players
LegoPoker Hand Converter

UTG: $336.15
MP: $127.10
CO: $498.15
BTN: $161.55
SB: $399.85
Hero (BB): $374.85

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($3, 6 players)
UTG folds, MP folds, CO folds, BTN calls $2, SB calls $1, <font color="red">Hero raises to $11</font>, <font color="red">BTN raises to $35</font>, SB folds, Hero calls $24

<font color="black">Flop:</font> 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($72, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">BTN bets $55</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises all in to $341.85</font>, BTN calls all in for $71.55
Uncalled bet of $215.30 returned to Hero

<font color="black">Turn:</font> 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]] ($325.1, 2 players)
No action

<font color="black">River:</font> 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]] ($325.1, 2 players)
No action

<font color="black">Results:</font>
BTN had K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (King Jack high)
Hero had T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (three of a kind, Tens) and won $322.10
Final Pot: $322.10 ($3.00 rake)

Yes, he really did just openlimp-reraise the button with KJo.

Full Tilt Poker
$1/$2 No Limit Hold'em Ring Game
6 Players
LegoPoker Hand Converter

BTN: $324.85
SB: $67
BB: $526.55
UTG: $239.15
MP: $252.25
Hero (CO): $525.40

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($3, 6 players)
UTG folds, MP folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $7</font>, BTN folds, SB calls $6, BB folds

<font color="black">Flop:</font> 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($16, 2 players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $13</font>, <font color="red">SB raises to $26</font>, Hero calls $13

<font color="black">Turn:</font> 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]] ($68, 2 players)
<font color="red">SB bets $28</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $56</font>, SB calls all in for $7
Uncalled bet of $21 returned to Hero

<font color="black">River:</font> 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]] ($138, 2 players)
No action

<font color="black">Results:</font>
SB had K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (two pair, Kings and Sixes)
Hero had 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (a full house, Fives full of Sixes) and won $135
Final Pot: $135.00 ($3.00 rake)

Slowplaying KK pre = always a good move

That's just from the 300 hands I've played w/ him, I suspect digging into the datamined ones would just be mean.
Old 03-20-2007, 05:04 AM

ooof that's pretty bad.
Old 03-20-2007, 05:06 AM

who thinks i can get to 2/4 by june?

let me go GO GOOOOOOO
Old 03-20-2007, 05:07 AM

roll? wr?
Old 03-20-2007, 05:12 AM