Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 06:37 PM

Default Re: FTP Regs Thread

[ QUOTE ]

I've noticed that quite a few of the guys who are really aggro preflop are really passive postflop which is quite a strange combination. (not him obv)

[/ QUOTE ]

not really. It's a lot easier to memorize some basic aggro pre flop strategy where top x% of hands are worth a 3bet and since they usually are only 3 betting top of their range they felt almost all of them. These guys usually 8+ table. Don't 3 bet them light too much, just call them a bunch and float/raise their auto c bets.
Old 08-16-2007, 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So I've been playing some 100NL as I try to come back from a short break due to work...all the TAGS suck...I am very very convinced that 10+ PTBB/100 is attainable at 100NL on FTP. Yes I know, lolsamplesize.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh....
Old 08-16-2007, 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So I've been playing some 100NL as I try to come back from a short break due to work...all the TAGS suck...I am very very convinced that 10+ PTBB/100 is attainable at 100NL on FTP. Yes I know, lolsamplesize.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh....

[/ QUOTE ]I haven't played with you, otherwise it would have said "all but 1 of the TAGS suck"..well maybe. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Do you disagree with my statement?
Old 08-16-2007, 06:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh....

[/ QUOTE ]I haven't played with you, otherwise it would have said "all but 1 of the TAGS suck"..well maybe. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Do you disagree with my statement?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, it's all good. Just giving you a hard time.

And while I am not going to say that 10-12PTBB/100 is a lock, um, if I were to fall below 8, I know it's my own fault. The games are just easy. Plain and simple. Then again, I am one table selecting mofo too.

It's funny. I had my first $1k day last wknd and posted so in BBV and one guy posted that he was really upset by that, since he's seen me do some *unorthodox* (read: monkey) moves, so he didn't know how the hell I was the biggest winner in his DB.

My bad for not teaching, fellas....
Old 08-16-2007, 06:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone have alot of mined hands from 200NL and/or 400NL. My cat destroyed my computer and I lost everything. Please PM with the amount of hands you have and price. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Plz explain how a cat ruined a computer.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You are one of about 4 players at 100NL that have garnered my respect.

[/ QUOTE ]

other 3? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-16-2007, 07:20 PM

I have this x-posted in CTH but I'd like to see if any FT regs have experienced this?

[ QUOTE ]
I've had this happen twice so far at Full Tilt. I get the yellow screen of death while playing, then I lose my internet connection. To be more specific it's actually my wireless connection. Both times it's happened a restart doesn't help. I had to shut down and when I turn my comp back on my wireless is working.

This is really weird because I don't understand how Full Tilt can lock up my internet connection but I'm almost positive it's correlated. I rarely, if ever, lose my wireless connection but when FT gives me the yellow screen of death my connection gets locked up.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-16-2007, 07:24 PM

pretty sure its a PAHUD problem...the same thing happens to me
Old 08-16-2007, 07:26 PM

Time to use Realtime then because I can't have PAHUD doing this to me. First time it cost me a stack, second time I luckily wasn't in a hand. Your internet connection goes down too, Casper?
Old 08-16-2007, 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Your thoughts on these 200nl players:
niceandsleazy20
Nxtworldchamp
ezduzit23
Rags2Richizz

[/ QUOTE ]
Closed Thread