Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2006, 01:50 PM

Default Re: Trip report/ask me about time in maximum (and minimum) security pr

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOL.. U did WHAT Now??? I got caught with 800 vials of testosterone enathate, cypionate and reforvit-B ( dianabol), 1.5 gallons of GBL, 15 seperate " cleaner" bottles of GHB, Over 5,000 Tabs of various anabolics, 400 Pills or VERSED ( midazolam) most potent date rape drug there is, .. ( was for sleep and fun, not raping) and about 700 ecstacy tabs.. they also took 83k in cash and my cars, And I got 5 year deferred with supervision and ankle bracelet... And no I didnt snitch.

You went to prison for THAT? WOW.. YOUR LAWYER SUCKED BALLS

[/ QUOTE ]

sure you did.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I made it up to impress you.. GFY
Old 12-12-2006, 01:52 PM

escobar, you sound like a winner.
Old 12-12-2006, 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

GO back to micro-stakes DDY.

I got caught with somewhere near 250,000X more than dude did, he went to prison and I was chillin at home.. Id say I came out ahead there... I am simply saying, he got GUTTED and any lawyer would have fought that.... Especially given the circumstances around the arrest.. Horrible Horrible beat.. He literally went to prison for a few dollars worth of GHB.. FWIW, most GHB, when actually broken down is GBL or similar compunds, which is MUCH more difficult to prosecute as it isnt technically scheduled ( or at least wasnt).. It looks like him and lawyer just threw their arms up in the air and said UNCLE.. I have never in my life heard of anyone going to prison for simple possession of GBL... I used to be in the bodybuilding " industry" and know of AT Least 40 people that got caught receiving shipments of GBL and GHB from U.K.. They were sent in quarts ( not like this guys 2-3 doses), and recieved from UK, so importation laws were violated too.. I think of the 40 or so people that I know who got caught, like 1 of them went to prison, and when he got raided the found an UG anabolic steroid lab.. He did like 8 months, and probably had somewhere around 2-3 million in anabolic raw materials in his house..

How you can manage to go to prison for a couple bucks in what MAY have been GHB without fighting it is beyond me... Thats remarkable... It doesnt really surprise me though, pretty much everyone pees their pants any time a cop is involved... They are always looking to " make a deal" or snitch on people..

Sorry you had to endure prison for something so petty, but your lawyer shgould have his license revoked.
Old 12-12-2006, 02:14 PM

sorry, you sound like a violent drug-dealing psychopath. And you were trafficing and distributing large quantities of a date rape drug and anabolic steriods into the US, um, wow.

start your own thread about it so we can flame you there and end the hijack of MT2R's thread.
Old 12-12-2006, 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I got caught with somewhere near 250,000X more than dude did, he went to prison and I was chillin at home.. Id say I came out ahead there... I am simply saying, he got GUTTED and any lawyer would have fought that.... Especially given the circumstances around the arrest.. Horrible Horrible beat.. He literally went to prison for a few dollars worth of GHB.. FWIW, most GHB, when actually broken down is GBL or similar compunds, which is MUCH more difficult to prosecute as it isnt technically scheduled ( or at least wasnt).. It looks like him and lawyer just threw their arms up in the air and said UNCLE.. I have never in my life heard of anyone going to prison for simple possession of GBL... I used to be in the bodybuilding " industry" and know of AT Least 40 people that got caught receiving shipments of GBL and GHB from U.K.. They were sent in quarts ( not like this guys 2-3 doses), and recieved from UK, so importation laws were violated too.. I think of the 40 or so people that I know who got caught, like 1 of them went to prison, and when he got raided the found an UG anabolic steroid lab.. He did like 8 months, and probably had somewhere around 2-3 million in anabolic raw materials in his house..

How you can manage to go to prison for a couple bucks in what MAY have been GHB without fighting it is beyond me... Thats remarkable... It doesnt really surprise me though, pretty much everyone pees their pants any time a cop is involved... They are always looking to " make a deal" or snitch on people..

Sorry you had to endure prison for something so petty, but your lawyer shgould have his license revoked.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not uncommon for persons charged with the same crime to receive sentences that vary greatly, depending on the jurisdiction. It can vary from state to state, county to county, municipality to municipality, and state versus federal.

Just an example, a person charged with a second DUI in a city near me may go to jail for 6 months, whereas a second DUI in another city near me will get you no jail time.

Although it's possible that the OP's attorney did a poor job, it's not the certainty that escobar suggests.
Old 12-12-2006, 02:28 PM

Default Re: Trip report/ask me about time in maximum (and minimum) security prison

great post
sorry if this has been asked before, dont have time to read all the Q and A now, got class in 15 minutes,
you said " I'm coming off having my two big toenails removed. "
can you elaborate on this?
Old 12-12-2006, 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

come on man... do you not think I tried everything possible to get out of doing time? Do you really think I threw my hands up and gave up? You don't know me very well if you think that. I am not the type to ever give up.

I'm not some poor schmuck stuck with a public defender. My family and I had the resources to throw at this. I didn't just blindly follow my lawyer. When things seemed to be going bad, we used other lawyers and got their opinions. We used family connections to state political leaders. I contacted various public policy groups that protect against arbitrary sentences and unfair treatment to drug users.

In other words, I did everything possible. I got caught in a bad situation.

Who said I had 2-3 doses on me? I was caught with an awful lot...something over 50 doses. It was definitely GHB as they were able to confiscate my supply and have it tested in labs.

I was incorrectly labeled a 'date raper.' I did everything to inform the state's attorney about the anture of my intent. I was seen to use it by myself. I was not around women when busted. I sent news articles on the GHB scene in Champaign-Urbana according which should its popularity as a recreational drug.

I'm confused how you could think that I didn't fight it. The prosecution got quite pissed about how much heat and questions they were taking over my case from different sources. Someone got the 'date raper' idea and they wouldn't let up. Maybe if they thought I was just a meathead, steroid user, results would've been different.

I assumed you would know enough about the criminal justice system to realize how much sentences depend upon the local county and state prosecutors. As I said earlier, if I was caught in Cook County (Chicago), it is highly unlikely I would've done any time.
Old 12-12-2006, 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Prior to going to prison, did you routinely have butterflies-in-stomach anxiety about normal things like going to the doctor, taking exams, heights, etc? Were you a worrier? After a year of nearly constant fear, do you ever feel those "normal" anxieties as a free man? Has the constant tension of essentially fearing for your life made you basically fearless in "normal life"?

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't much of a worrier before prison. What little social uneasiness I felt in high school disappeared over the confidence I gained from the social butterfly I became on alcohol and drugs. Confidence was gained through my drug use and I was pretty comfortable person. I still feel 'normal' anxieties today. It's all relative. It reminds me of someone who spends there lives leaving in a climate like the Upper Midwest and Northeast where there are brutal winters and summers at time. That person then moves to California. Sooner or later, 40 degrees feels like the coldest day of their life.
It's relative and the human's mind ability to adjust like that should not be underrated.
I will admit, however, that when I start to feel nervous, I sometimes think back to what I've gone through to draw strength to handle whatever is facing me now. So, it helps a bit.

[ QUOTE ]

Great thread, btw, and thanks for having the nads to share.

[/ QUOTE ]

glad you and others are enjoying it. It's never been about the nads to share. As I've said, this is a long time past and I'm pretty comfortable with all that happened. My only concern was the wiseness of sharing.
Old 12-12-2006, 04:31 PM

Default Re: Trip report/ask me about time in maximum (and minimum) security prison

[ QUOTE ]
great post
sorry if this has been asked before, dont have time to read all the Q and A now, got class in 15 minutes,
you said " I'm coming off having my two big toenails removed. "
can you elaborate on this?

[/ QUOTE ]

nothing big....I have chronic ingrown toenail issues on my big toes. They hurt like crazy. Twice, I've gotten the sides of my nail removed. The last time, some type of acid was thrown on the nail root to kill its chances of growing. I still have problems today, but they are much better. I've contemplated going ahead and getting the nails removed permanently. Unfortunately, insurance considers it a 'cosmetic' procedure and won't cover it. It hurts like hell for only being a cosmetic issue. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-12-2006, 04:36 PM

okay, i was thinking they removed them in prison or something so you couldnt cut people with them and i was blown away by how [censored] up that would be