Old 02-22-2007, 03:01 AM

Default Re: Advice on ePass setup

qbctdxqteayqau,qulah.kuqayktqavy

I WANT MY MONEY
Old 02-22-2007, 03:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You currently have the following 1 load(s) pending :
$25.00 will be available Wed Feb 21, 2007 05:30 PM (PST).

now what???

[/ QUOTE ] Me too. $25 is all I have and I am running out of food. Then it's gonna take over another week to get my $50 and $25 back. Post when your guy's money shows up in your account.
Old 02-22-2007, 05:02 AM

I want to get a couple of grand from stars to ftp besides the deposit limit at ftp will I have any problems?
Old 02-22-2007, 05:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I want to get a couple of grand from stars to ftp besides the deposit limit at ftp will I have any problems?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. Transferring money between sites seems to be fairly straightforward using ePassporte.
Old 02-22-2007, 09:33 AM

guys,

i registered with epassporte about an hour ago.

1. after i verify my bank account, how long will it take to deposit into epassporte if i use my debit card (using a debit card is much faster than doing an eft from my checking account, right?)?

2. how long does it take to move money from full tilt to epassporte?

3. how long does it take to move money from epassporte to a bank account?

4. i'm confused about the limits. what's the daily limit for moving money from full tilt to epassporte (or is there none?)? how about for moving money from epassporte to a bank account ($300?)?

thanks.
Old 02-22-2007, 09:49 AM

has anyone in US used credit card succesfully to fund their account?

i signed up last night, and registered 2 credit cards. both of them say "declined by epassporte" when i try to fund them (a capital one visa and a citi mastercard)

i've tried calling them all nite and this morning but all i get is a busy signal
Old 02-22-2007, 11:49 AM

ok... i tried it again this morn and it worked... strange... their customer service sucks for sure though... busy signal for 12 hrs straight is kinda wack
Old 02-22-2007, 11:52 AM

I have been anticipating this email for about a week. When your balance goes above $4k, you should get this eventually. If you go over $5k, your account will be froze. I emailed the info immediately. We will see how long it takes for confirmation.

So far, I have no trouble using Epass:
DR to Epass
Epass to UB
Using Epass credit card at retailer
Affliate to Epass

To: XXXXXXXXX
Received: Feb 19, 2007 7:00 AM PST
Subject: Warning - balance approaching critical value

Dear Accountholder,

You are receiving this notice as a courtesy regarding your ePassporte account.

ePassporte closely monitors your account to ensure that your funds are protected from fraudulent use. The cumulative amount of funds in your account is approaching USD $5,000.00 . As a security measure and for your protection, when your epassporte account balance reaches USD $5,000.00 , we will require you to provide us certain information in order to authenticate your account, including:

(i) a photocopy of a government-issued ID with your picture on it and

(ii) photocopies of the front and back of the credit card or debit card which was last used to add funds to your ePassporte account. [Important Note: If you have not loaded your account with a debit or credit card before, a copy of the front/back of any debit or credit card would suffice, as long as the name matches that on your ePassporte account. Alternatively, a copy of a utility bill (Ex. electricity, gas, or phone bill) would suffice, as long as the name and address matches that on your ePassporte account.].

Should you wish to submit this information in advance, we prefer that you scan (or take a digital photo) and then email these documents to accountverification@epassporte.com, as this method works best and is most legible. Alternatively, you may fax the requested documents at (310) 564-1751, Attn: Account Verification. Please keep in mind that facsimiles are not always clear, and we may request that you re-fax your verification documents if any of these documents are illegible. Please be sure to also include your name and ePassporte User ID for reference.

Thank you,

The ePassporte Team
Old 02-22-2007, 12:48 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread.

Has anybody seen their loads for yesterday (Feb. 21st) clear yet? I have not had mine clear so I emailed them. However, with their support being terrible at best god knows when this matter will be resolved.
Old 02-22-2007, 12:53 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread.

[ QUOTE ]
Has anybody seen their loads for yesterday (Feb. 21st) clear yet? I have not had mine clear so I emailed them. However, with their support being terrible at best god knows when this matter will be resolved.

[/ QUOTE ]No. I have the same problem. Am I going to have to wait another week for the money to show up?
Closed Thread