Old 08-31-2007, 03:32 AM

Default Re: The 2+2 Forums: OT: [censored] thread, August, READ RULES IN TOP P

what the f is a penis shot luge
Old 08-31-2007, 04:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what the f is a penis shot luge

[/ QUOTE ]

I figured I was the only [censored] who didn't know, so I kept my mouth shut.
Old 08-31-2007, 04:03 AM

i have no shame
Old 08-31-2007, 04:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i have no shame

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I think I might know what it is now. One of those ice things that you pour a shot down and you drink the shot from the bottom when it comes out. This one's shaped like a penis, so DD is probably gay.
Old 08-31-2007, 04:11 AM

Cliff notes: DD is going to drink from a large penis tonight.

i also had no idea what a "penis shot luge" is.

so, my excellent research skills have found that a shot luge is a thing where you "Pour
the drink in at the top of the giant beveled ice wedge (and) Watch the liquid run the length of the carved “luge course” and come out the bottom into your glass (or, at lively parties, your mouth!)"

Presumably a penis shot luge is a shot luge that is like a penis.

So, to summarise, I think DD is going to drink from a giant penis tonight. I imagine that would sorta be like playing a WSOP final table with Daniel Negraneau where Daniel consistently gets his money all-in behind.
Old 08-31-2007, 04:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Going to a bar with a penis shot luge(lots of young college girls will be there so save your gay jokes). Trip report tonight if I don't get laid.

[/ QUOTE ]

So I'm not getting laid tonight. I went to said bar and the Girls Gone Wild Film crew was there, hence why there was a penis shot luge. My roommates dad carved the "ice sculture" and looks just like Tom Petty. People don't even call him by his real name it's really awesome, they just say "Hey Tom" and he listens.

Well there was numerous girls there for me that were prospects, girls I've associated before, girls I know that want to associate with me, and girls I want to associate with. The latter is obviously the most desireable. After conversing with a few girls that fell into categories 1 and 2 I finally found a coveted girl that i didn't know but defintely wanted. Ding Ding Ding we have a winner. Fortunately for me she was 22(most girls at the bars I go to are 21 or lower). After making fun of every douche in my near vicinity I'm pretty sure she loved me.

My roommate had gotten on her 20 year old friend on at least a few occasions and that's how I knew her. The 20 year old was a typical "not that hot but looking for reassurance by f'in as many guys as I can" girl. My roommate and I have a strict policy that any girl that you aren't dating is fair game at all times. He took full advantage of this tonight by hitting on the coveted 22 year old, that I was talking to, while I was fighting my way to the pisser.

Once I came back and saw them talking I immediatly pulled the cool card and found the nearest hot girl that I knew. The hot girl was definitely a huge whore but talking to her is much better than standing by the pole and putting out the vibe. Luckily, 1 or 2 minutes into are meaningless conversation the bar keeps yelled to "Get the F Out". I normally hate the fratty's behind the bar but tonight their voice sounded like an angel.

I was completely smashed so I could assess the situation as quickly as possible. My roommate was defintely "in" with the 22 year old. The 20 year old was very jealous. I had neither of the girls going for me, bitches. I ended up walking the 20 year old back to my house(we live ridicously close to the bars). The whole while I thought she was going to throw up on me, awesome.

Before I could show her the bathroom to do her duty my roommate walks in with the hottie I want. Before I could even beg him to pull a switcharoo, he was on top of it. He helped the whore do her business in the bathroom while I showed the 22 year old around. After mixing a Kahlua and milk for her I show her to the deck.

The next 15 minutes is very ugly. I tend to get very intellectually deep on girls when I'm one on one with them. I'm usually a good judge on when I know this will work and when I know it will fail. Unfortunately, I sucked as a judge tonight. I felt like a huge emo when I talked about life and the 22 year old's eyes glazed over. She left about 5 minutes afterwards. My roommate is still "entertaining" the 20 year old.

Cliff notes: Bitches aint [censored] but hoes and tricks.

Story told by a drunken poker player that loves to use parenthesis.
Old 08-31-2007, 04:24 AM

Tough break, Digger. Maybe the 22 yr old will reappear in JuntMonkey's dream tonight.
Old 08-31-2007, 04:25 AM

good tr. i hate [censored]. but i love them so much? i think i just gotta get married.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Did you guys miss this? cmon this is gold. Its durron and a lego lady and they were both at 2 diff tables I was at.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ ] We missed this.
[ ] This is gold.
[ ] We didn't get it.
[X] Image too large and not surrounded by enough whitespace.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:37 AM

DitchDigger [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Closed Thread