Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 12:13 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Lying Hoes

[ QUOTE ]
All women just live to blow you.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP
Old 12-20-2006, 12:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I havn't read the entire thread yet, but theres absolutely no way that she played THAT bad. Those hands are either fabricated or she was trying to lose. I know that we joked around about the 4/6 tournament cashes stat, but nobody who made plays like that could cash in 4/6.

[/ QUOTE ]

both of you who have said this are idiots.

[/ QUOTE ]care to explain how you know that it was in fact her playing those hands and that those hands weren't edited? And please do so without the childish insults...they just make you look immature.

[/ QUOTE ]

ucan request hhs from stars

[/ QUOTE ]I understand that. My question was why should we believe Mark or Brandi at this point. I understand that "Mark is a good guy and Brandi is a whore" is the popular opinion right now, but as was already said by someone else- we've already caught Mark stretching the truth a little and in circumstances where so many emotions are involved the truth is almost always stretched by both sides.

I saw that you posted the HHs. How did you get them?

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think you do understand that. You can request any hand history you want, just put in the hand #. You can request every hand history that was posted here directly from pokerstars by the hand #.

[/ QUOTE ]

I apologize then. You're right. I assumed that you could only request HHs and see the hole cards shown down if you were at the table. Are you sure about this? I've never heard that you can do this before.

I guess the obvious question then is: How do you know what HH #s they were to request them?

[/ QUOTE ]
Wtf man, you're joking, right?
Old 12-20-2006, 12:16 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
I'M BRINGING PENIS BACK!

holla holla, 6 tournaments means you are a "pro" and "in the industry" lolz @ you. Actually sweeping you under the rug would probably be the best outcome. In many circles, draping your penis on the backside of a prospective mate is a pretty standard opener. Haven't you heard the mantra?

If she lays, NO WAYZ!!!
If she turns around, go to town!

it's like that now, ya better come get the penis up off ya back now.

[/ QUOTE ]

How are you not banned?
Old 12-20-2006, 12:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am tried of being treated like a dumb biatch or offered sex for money when I go out and play past 9 pm.

[/ QUOTE ]

pics pls so we can guess the amounts you were offered...tks
Old 12-20-2006, 12:18 AM

Yeah Newhizzle she wasnt lying when she said she was winning. She was winning by dumping all that money to others to give back to her.
Old 12-20-2006, 12:19 AM

I think you are reading to much into everything. It is a common trait of someone who wants to feel oppressed and argue about how oppressed they are. Obviously no one really thinks all girls exist to suck penis. However, you like to pretend they do because it gives you something to get riled up about. Then you can go parade around the "oppression" card because you have it oh so tough as a female poker player or something. It sure would make things less exciting if you couldn't bitch about how every guy always wants to sleep with you since you are obv such a great catch.

In conclusion, stfu
Old 12-20-2006, 12:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
we've already caught Mark stretching the truth a little

[/ QUOTE ]

um... care to give an example?

[/ QUOTE ]

i believe El D was referring to you saying you didn't cry, then you said you did cry.

i don't know who wouldn't cry. i'd cry.
Old 12-20-2006, 12:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
no high horse....how can you even say that. I do not call all men dogs even after seeing 90% of the posters in this thread are...thank god I do not apply that stat to the world of poker in general. I am tried of being treated like a dumb biatch or offered sex for money when I go out and play past 9 pm. I can handle it....some other women can't. I cannot believe you can't see how black and white the posts are here...I would like to see a little gray in references to women poker player....they are almost always ..hot..need to get me some of that or they are fat lesbo's...like Kathy L. or the last female in the wsop. It just not ok.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really, really love blowjobs.
Old 12-20-2006, 12:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Again you miss the whole point, you guys would rather see all women as bitches, whores who just live to blow you. It really makes me sick .......

[/ QUOTE ]

Where exactly do you think this thread is saying all women are bitches? It's simply all women who act like Brandi. I don't see the majority of posters in here saying, all women are bitches or all women are whores. Don't take what people are saying against Brandi (who is a bitch and a whore) as everyone saying that about all women.
Old 12-20-2006, 12:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am tried of being treated like a dumb biatch or offered sex for money when I go out and play past 9 pm.

[/ QUOTE ]

If that's a problem you are having, may I suggest not playing with gigolos?
Closed Thread