Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2007, 10:12 PM

Default Re: HSNL [censored] Thread AUGUST

Gogumagog. I dont play 25/50.
Old 08-12-2007, 10:17 PM

oic, I don't think we've played too much together really.
Old 08-12-2007, 10:21 PM

no, we haven't. but doesn't mean i haven't watched you! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-12-2007, 10:28 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-12-2007, 10:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
stinkypete is a douchebag, sits against me and adz when we were Hu at a table w/ 2 players away and sitting out, we were 14k deep or so, i ask nicely for HU, he sits in anyway saying that the table showing 5 players is the one that will attract player, and i complain since we are deep. he stays, i proceed to tell him to kill himself and that hes a douchebag etc etc.. he then interrupts the rest of the tables we were playing, LOL

SHORTSTACK [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

you guys were $8k deep. the bigger stack may have had $14k.

when tehre's 4 tables of 25/50 going and they have 2,2,2 and 4 players sitting at them, it's not unreasonable to sit at the one with 4 and try to get a game going. i will continue to do this givent he opportunity in the future, and if you think i'm a douchebag because of it, that's fine.

when people are looking for a 5+ handed game, they're going to go to the one with 4-5 people sitting at it, not the one where there's some lone guy sitting out. if you're trying to prevent that game from going, you're the douchebag, not me. if you want to play heads up, don't play at the table where there's already 2 guys sitting out.

and if you annoy me with your bitching and whining after i sit in, i will also interrupt the rest of your tables just to piss you off a little more. you don't own all the stars tables. so don't act like you do.

i get that you don't like playing 3-handed with a shortstack, but it's not my fault you choose to play a suboptimal strategy.
Old 08-12-2007, 10:34 PM

nm
Old 08-12-2007, 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
stinkypete is a douchebag, sits against me and adz when we were Hu at a table w/ 2 players away and sitting out, we were 14k deep or so, i ask nicely for HU, he sits in anyway saying that the table showing 5 players is the one that will attract player, and i complain since we are deep. he stays, i proceed to tell him to kill himself and that hes a douchebag etc etc.. he then interrupts the rest of the tables we were playing, LOL

SHORTSTACK [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

when tehre's 4 tables of 25/50 going and they have 2,2,2 and 4 players sitting at them, it's not unreasonable to sit at the one with 4 and try to get a game going. i will continue to do this givent he opportunity in the future, and if you think i'm a douchebag because of it, that's fine.

when people are looking for a 5+ handed game, they're going to go to the one with 4-5 people sitting at it, not the one where there's some lone guy sitting out. if you're trying to prevent that game from going, you're the douchebag, not me. if you want to play heads up, don't play at the table where there's already 2 guys sitting out.

and if you annoy me with your bitching and whining after i sit in, i will also interrupt the rest of your tables just to piss you off a little more. you don't own all the stars tables. so don't act like you do.

i get that you don't like playing 3-handed with a shortstack, but it's not my fault you choose to play a suboptimal strategy.

[/ QUOTE ]

i am rarely in the "DIE SHORTSTACKERS DIE" camp. I mean, I hate playing with them because as you say, optimal strategy changes and I don't like to make that change, but I do not think they are unethical or any of that nonsense. However, one thing that seems to be unanimous with the shortstackers is not respecting hu wishes. I don't know all the details of this specific situation obviously, but I think all mutual HU requests should be honored, save any specific random circumstances. In this case, since I know ADZ doesnt have chat, I suppose its ambigious. But if both sit out after you sit in, it's pretty obv they want hu.
Old 08-13-2007, 12:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

SHORTSTACK [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol can't believe I apologized to you now. I certainly blow up occasionally but Mez is super nice and level headed. If you want to get tables going, why don't you sit alone? If ADZ and Mez want to play another table three handed with you, they will sit down.
Old 08-13-2007, 01:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

SHORTSTACK [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no you're the douchebag. if the two players at the table want to play HU you should let them, end of story. however, i don't see why they wouldn't just play you 3 handed until you quit. you are the only ratholer on stars who i would rather have in my game than not.
Old 08-13-2007, 01:42 AM

Pete that's messed up man. Stop fking with people's HU matches. It's not their fault stars doesn't have HU tables and a few people happened to sit out at their table while they were playing
Closed Thread