Contestant No 1 7 35.00%
Comic Numero Dos 13 65.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-25-2007, 06:48 PM

Default Re: 2p2 DC Happy Hour

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
GA,

Escape into debauchery is kind of a cliche, don't you think?

[/ QUOTE ]

so is 'the world sucks' depressing idealism.

but one creates dostovesky novels, so debauchery should win out in a fight.

[/ QUOTE ]
you don't like dostoyevsky? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-25-2007, 07:45 PM

Good times last night guys, nice meeting all of you. I'm glad i stayed in DC an extra night in order to attend.

Muresan definately gets my vote for drunkest. THe last i saw of him he was attempting to come with us to get some food and thought it would be a good idea to double fist along the way but obviously got instantly pwned by the bouncer who was like "WTF HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU YOU CANT BRING THAT OUTSIDE!" lol.

Also had lots of fun reminiscing about limit hold'em with aces and jeffage. it felt weird to be one of the higher stakes players at a 2p2 get together because most of my close poker friends play bigger than me.

I didnt get too hang with GA and cappy too much cuz they were so busy macking on girls but they both seemed like really cool guys as well.

when we left rocketbar fluff and I went at got dinner with Kipin and D10 at legal seafood before heading to st. ex. I got lobster ravioli and it was very solid. also d10 picked up the tab which was very generous, thanks again man!

Fluff and i didnt stay at st ex long because it was pretty stuffy and we both felt kinda sick by this point and we had to get up at 7 for my flight home but it sounds like we missed out on more drunken debauchery [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

"NLSoldier told us to push bottom pair for value and ive never seen a sicker play."

lol this was prob my favorite moment of the night. I didnt even see the preflop action but we had A4 and the board came T84 3 T and our computer-opponent check/called the flop and the turn went check/check, so after he checked the river they were debating what to do and i just standing in the back yelling POOOOOOSH and everyones like huh...? and im like for VALUE obv!!! and i think GA was at the controls and hes like alright done. so he jams and villian snap calls and someone is like [censored] and im like no no dont worry, villian flips over A-K high, ship it!
Old 08-25-2007, 07:58 PM

oh man I completely forgot about that. I'm not normally a disaster like that, only when I want to be.
Old 08-25-2007, 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Good times last night guys, nice meeting all of you. I'm glad i stayed in DC an extra night in order to attend.

Muresan definately gets my vote for drunkest. THe last i saw of him he was attempting to come with us to get some food and thought it would be a good idea to double fist along the way but obviously got instantly pwned by the bouncer who was like "WTF HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU YOU CANT BRING THAT OUTSIDE!" lol.

Also had lots of fun reminiscing about limit hold'em with aces and jeffage. it felt weird to be one of the higher stakes players at a 2p2 get together because most of my close poker friends play bigger than me.

I didnt get too hang with GA and cappy too much cuz they were so busy macking on girls but they both seemed like really cool guys as well.

when we left rocketbar fluff and I went at got dinner with Kipin and D10 at legal seafood before heading to st. ex. I got lobster ravioli and it was very solid. also d10 picked up the tab which was very generous, thanks again man!

Fluff and i didnt stay at st ex long because it was pretty stuffy and we both felt kinda sick by this point and we had to get up at 7 for my flight home but it sounds like we missed out on more drunken debauchery [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

"NLSoldier told us to push bottom pair for value and ive never seen a sicker play."

lol this was prob my favorite moment of the night. I didnt even see the preflop action but we had A4 and the board came T84 3 T and our computer-opponent check/called the flop and the turn went check/check, so after he checked the river they were debating what to do and i just standing in the back yelling POOOOOOSH and everyones like huh...? and im like for VALUE obv!!! and i think GA was at the controls and hes like alright done. so he jams and villian snap calls and someone is like [censored] and im like no no dont worry, villian flips over A-K high, ship it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Soldier, dont forget the 2n computer opponent who overalled with KJ.
Old 08-25-2007, 08:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Soldier, dont forget the 2n computer opponent who overalled with KJ.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol seriously?...i dont remember that at all...if true it almost makes it less cool imo cuz it makes the computer go from a super high level (but one level below us obv), that converged our range to nuts or air and got pwned to a super low uber retard level [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-25-2007, 09:01 PM

here are your photos, guys [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
i wish that more of y'all had introduced yourselves, i didn't want to run around introducing myself to people that weren't from 2+2 so I only got excited about people i recognized [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Playing Poker:
Eating Dinner @ Legal Sea Foods (thanks again D10! and thanks for putting up with me all nnight [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

the huge crowd watcihng other people play poker:

the bouncer, D10 and I
Old 08-25-2007, 09:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG @ the black guy hahahahahahaha
Old 08-25-2007, 09:31 PM

I like the guy who is drinking PBR, the rest of you are jerks for not inviting me.
Old 08-25-2007, 09:37 PM

Lookin' good, Mike.

These are the moments we cross multiple state lines for.
Old 08-25-2007, 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG @ the black guy hahahahahahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

He wanted to Eiffel tower, LDO.