Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2007, 02:44 PM

Default Re: Joe Seboks blog post - Re: Ikes play

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
also barry 'wilt aint got nuttin on me' greenstein should be embarrassed right now. i heart barry g and his super sperm produced this jerkoff. variance.

[/ QUOTE ]

barry g's sperm had chit todo with this jerkoff. joe does not talk about his less famous sperm donating father becaues that guy does not garner much respect in the poker world.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, you're saying that Barry isn't his biological father? And further that his biological father is known and disrespected in the poker world? *BOMB*

Names man, names! (Well, just the one really.)
Old 07-17-2007, 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
<3 nath. Also, I must say that regardless of motivations or anything else, I honestly did appreciate sebok's response, although I think he needs to be a hell of a lot more careful about what he allows to be said on his radio show, for legal reasons if nothing else

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously. Guy lives in the States turn of the 21st century. Oughta know better than to be stating his opinion like it's his right to casually express his humour and charm.

[censored] Sebok, [censored] hippie-- if you like not feeling constantly scrutinized by the witch-hunting public or arbitrarily targeted by the threat of legal action, why don't you just move to Finland or Holland ... or better yet, Canada, you commie yella-belly!

(Note: I am not attempting to slight mastr here, as he's just reflecting the reality; it is the current reality that has me fearing the telescreens are coming.)
Old 08-29-2007, 06:43 PM

Ray Davis raises to 35,000 and Joe Sebok reraises to 275,000 to put Davis all in. Instead, Thu Nguyen comes over the top all in for 424,000 more. Davis folds and Sebok finally calls showing 66. Nguyen has what he's supposed to have, showing AA. The board comes K85K10 and Nguyen doubles up to 1,500,000. Sebok is knocked down to about 1,000,000.
Old 08-30-2007, 05:31 AM

Theo Tran represents everything I hate about (some) young poker players.

-Michael
Old 08-30-2007, 10:54 AM

Two lessons to be learned here:

1. I guess I misjudged how big a hand 99 is.

2. Alex Jacob is absurdly amazing. I need his hairdo.