Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2007, 07:48 PM

Default Re: FTP CHECKS ARE NOT COMING ON TIME--WHY?

Now that I got my money from ftp. Lets discuss what I should do with it.

Should I go buy guitar hero ~$150 (Game plus two guiatrs) or should I wait 2 months and buy and build a sexy computer to play sexy games like Call of Duty 4?
Old 08-16-2007, 08:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you know what bobo, lets just turn this into a John Lennon thread.

have you seen US vs John Lennon yet?

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I promised just a brief hijack, but maybe this is what OHLK needs...a nice hijack to calm his nerves and take his mind off his problems for a while.

And no, I haven't...I actually have no idea what you're talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

its a good documentary about the US pestering JL back in the day.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Now that I got my money from ftp. Lets discuss what I should do with it.

Should I go buy guitar hero ~$150 (Game plus two guiatrs) or should I wait 2 months and buy and build a sexy computer to play sexy games like Call of Duty 4?

[/ QUOTE ]

i vote computer

make a poll (in this thread)
Old 08-16-2007, 08:36 PM

i would not really be as aggravated that i did not get my check from july 21 but it is for my 2 daughter to go to disneyworld and yes this money is paying for it. Maybe not a bill but might as well be. those are two people I never want to let down and this will hurt. yes i am going to take them but all that money was for this trip to make it as memorable as possible for them. leaving next week. that is why i need it a lot and realy want it now! ok !
Old 08-16-2007, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i would not really be as aggravated that i did not get my check from july 21 but it is for my 2 daughter to go to disneyworld and yes this money is paying for it. Maybe not a bill but might as well be. those are two people I never want to let down and this will hurt. yes i am going to take them but all that money was for this trip to make it as memorable as possible for them. leaving next week. that is why i need it a lot and realy want it now! ok !

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf

way to go. you made me go from feeling you are a whinebag to feeling bad for you in like 4 seconds.

[censored] FTP. DIE!
Old 08-16-2007, 08:59 PM

honestly i will put it on a credit card but you know what if and i say this cynically. what if i never do get it? then what? all the money and charges on my credit card and you know i won a nice chunk of change and took it all out for this and the one day that checks do not come is july 21. i mean honestly talk about bad luck. But either way they are going even if i need to get another job at mcdonalds for minimum wage to pay it off. Yes I am aggravated but I understand that you think i am a whiney baby but i guess my trip would be more relaxing if it came at least by saturday. Leave next week.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:09 PM

one thing i would suggest is taking advantage of FTP's policy of allowing two w/d's a week. i request a payout every 4 days or so just to have a steady stream coming in and having to worry about waiting on a large sum.

also they will pay you and i would think its 95% likely you will get the 5k before your CC bill is due.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

How come when everyone has a complaint about tilt they have to exagerate/lie?

I mean the bot makers go, ZOMG WE DO MAKES THE BOTS!

The multi accounters, ZOMG IT'S MY MOM'S ACCOUNT AND SHE LIKES TO 12 TABLE TOO DOESN'T YOUR MOM?

Seriously dude, chill, put the trip on your credit card, then pay it off when you get the money. As long as you pay off your card balance in full THE FOLLOWING MONTH it won't even cost you a penny for Tilt's delay.

And their XZOMG delay is literally just a few days after they said it would take up front.

On a side not, got 2 more checks from tilt...so I've done over 15 from them now, and only 2 times has it taken over 10 (rolling) days to get it....keep up the good work tilt.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:21 PM

99% would of been better but i tend to agree but i am a pessimist. But i still just don't get why the problem is always on my date
Old 08-16-2007, 09:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

How come when everyone has a complaint about tilt they have to exagerate/lie?

I mean the bot makers go, ZOMG WE DO MAKES THE BOTS!

The multi accounters, ZOMG IT'S MY MOM'S ACCOUNT AND SHE LIKES TO 12 TABLE TOO DOESN'T YOUR MOM?

Seriously dude, chill, put the trip on your credit card, then pay it off when you get the money. As long as you pay off your card balance in full THE FOLLOWING MONTH it won't even cost you a penny for Tilt's delay.

And their XZOMG delay is literally just a few days after they said it would take up front.

On a side not, got 2 more checks from tilt...so I've done over 15 from them now, and only 2 times has it taken over 10 (rolling) days to get it....keep up the good work tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

first off no lie and good to hear about your checks not for me though. and to say i am exagerating is wrong. i have mutliple problems with them when it comes to checks.