Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 10:45 PM

Default Re: WSEX: Official Monthly Thread: June. (#10 of 10.)

As a low limit player i have started a bankroll on more then one site from freerolls and nano limits "brag".I think your site would get a lot more traffic if after a someone cashed in a freeroll they did not have to go right to the 10c ring sense the freerolls you have don't pay that much.If you had a 1c2c ring or a 2c4c ring i think it would be easier for people to start rolls or at least last a little longer.That way when people first try out your site instead of seeing one 10c table to sit at they would have a quite a few tables to choose from.I no your site is the hardest site i have ever started a roll on.

Also could you take off the doomswitch. JK

bat
Old 06-28-2007, 02:16 AM

How about adding (for example) an "A" on the table near the dealer tray that signifies that the table is eligible for the Aces never Lose promotion and that it's is currently running?

You could do something more subtle like use a red dealer button when the promo is on and available at the current table.
Old 06-28-2007, 12:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How about adding (for example) an "A" on the table near the dealer tray that signifies that the table is eligible for the Aces never Lose promotion and that it's is currently running?

You could do something more subtle like use a red dealer button when the promo is on and available at the current table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or, even better, just automatically pay instead of having us e-mail the losing HH.

When a site this small is continuously pumping money towards it players, though, I guess we can't complain TOO much when we have to pay attention and ask for some of it ourselves.
Old 06-28-2007, 02:47 PM

Update on courier check. Requested it last monday (18th). Arrived today. Less than 2 weeks. Thanks WSEX, keep up the good work.
Old 06-28-2007, 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you had a 1c2c ring or a 2c4c ring i think it would be easier for people to start rolls or at least last a little longer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Although starting from absolute zero is impressive, I doubt most new players have the patience to take that route. I'm not sure it would be a good idea to dilute the game population by spreading even lower stakes. 5c/10c is the standard bottom rung on many other sites and that's already at least 90% cheaper than any B&M game you're going to find.

As things stand today, any halfway-serious beginning player can deposit $200 on WPX and start playing $10NL, $2-10 SNGs and $5-10 MTTs with overlays. I only wish I knew about this site when I was first starting out.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:31 PM

Check report: Requested on May 20th (standard method). I e-mailed support last week twice and they responded that I should receive it this week. Nothing yet.
Old 06-29-2007, 07:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Check report: Requested on May 20th (standard method). I e-mailed support last week twice and they responded that I should receive it this week. Nothing yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had three checks come in the last ten days or so (including today). They are currently taking about six and a half weeks.

I don't want to sound snippy, but there's not much point in emailing support. I don't think WPX is holding out on anyone. There are complications with processors and the delay is slightly longer than the norm.

The bottom line is that WPX is 100% reliable in sending the checks despite the delays.
Old 06-30-2007, 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you had a 1c2c ring or a 2c4c ring i think it would be easier for people to start rolls or at least last a little longer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Although starting from absolute zero is impressive, I doubt most new players have the patience to take that route. I'm not sure it would be a good idea to dilute the game population by spreading even lower stakes. 5c/10c is the standard bottom rung on many other sites and that's already at least 90% cheaper than any B&M game you're going to find.

As things stand today, any halfway-serious beginning player can deposit $200 on WPX and start playing $10NL, $2-10 SNGs and $5-10 MTTs with overlays. I only wish I knew about this site when I was first starting out.

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as diluting the game even more i guess thats a good point ,but right now you can hardly even find a full ring game at the 10c level and most noobs feel more comfortable at a full table.Stepping into a 6max with a bunch of regs can eat you bank quick and turn people of the site.I just think if you had 1c2c or 2c4c there would be more full ring games for people to get use to the site at low limits and not have to jump into a short game.

bat
Old 06-30-2007, 03:06 AM

As a US player I'm just happy to be getting paid. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks again WPX
Old 06-30-2007, 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Update: check arrived today.
Closed Thread