Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Around the Horn or PTI?
Around the Horn 18 6.62%
PTI 207 76.10%
(I watch both no problem) 47 17.28%
Voters: 272. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-18-2007, 07:02 AM

Default Re: Ask a highschool dropout

i dont do gimmick accounts anymore. this isnt me, and its not very funny.
Old 05-18-2007, 07:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if your parents actually allow you to do this, well you have some pretty crappy parents

[/ QUOTE ]They had no choice as i 1 day just stoped going and refused to doso anymore...and they talked to everybody they could to convince me otherwise but i didnt budge.

[/ QUOTE ]
I am all for rebeling, but it sounds more like you are one of those spoiled little kids who tells his parents what to do more than anything else. Are your parents loaded?
Old 05-18-2007, 07:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Go ahead i assume im the only one here

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorta, I gots the boot. But hmm you can't be the only one. Haven't read the thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

CC, there is no wai you are getting away with this without a trip report. What did you do after you got kicked out, what age were you? What do you do now, how did you get there? You're one of the more articulate posters on this board, do you ever consider going back to finish?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've mentioned it before, but yeah it's for another time. I ended up getting a GED (that's GOOD ENOUGH DIPLOMA for non-USers) after a little while and so forth in order to go to college.
Old 05-18-2007, 08:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Either the majority of you have me on ignore, or you just don't believe me... this kid is NOT joking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Becuase some 35 year old troll can't fake myspace, aim and 2+2 accounts? Sound a bit crazy? How about a 17 yr old drop out looking at a 3k roll to live off of at vegas or death?

With the incredibly ignorant statements he's made and the pure zeal with which is backs them up, I can't possibly bring myself to believe this.
Old 05-18-2007, 08:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Movies are actually a beter education then school is..that sounds retarded but its true

[/ QUOTE ]

this is ironic. DUCY?

[/ QUOTE ]whatever.....the movie What Dreams May Come is basicly all u need to know to be happy or sucsessfull in this world moreso then school or college...college is a sick joke to the human spirit....but u western brats are to ignorant to understand it

[/ QUOTE ]

College is a sick joke? Almost every day I wake up at college I can say that they are the best days of my life. AND IM LIVING THEM! Friends EVERYWHERE! Everyone willing to make stupid and reckless decisions in the pursuit of fun.

Sex is great, but since hookers cost money and desires will be too powerful, you've probably already castrated yourself.

And the best part is, my life has already lined itself up. The job I want, The people I like... All of it would be impossible without college. And I still have the option of dropping it all and going to vegas when I get tired. Except, suicide would not be an option becuase I could probably still fail at Vegas and come back to the life I'm pursuing now. THAT is what school provides you.

But if you don't value your life enough to give yourself some "outs" then there's nothing we can do or say to help you.
Old 05-18-2007, 08:27 AM

Im for ya. With your thorough planning and your laid back attitude you'll take the world by storm.
Old 05-18-2007, 09:05 AM

My parents would of kicked my ass out of their house if I dropped out of HS.
Old 05-18-2007, 09:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Go ahead i assume im the only one here

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorta, I gots the boot. But hmm you can't be the only one. Haven't read the thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

CC, there is no wai you are getting away with this without a trip report. What did you do after you got kicked out, what age were you? What do you do now, how did you get there? You're one of the more articulate posters on this board, do you ever consider going back to finish?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've mentioned it before, but yeah it's for another time. I ended up getting a GED (that's GOOD ENOUGH DIPLOMA for non-USers) after a little while and so forth in order to go to college.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, that's not as shocking so. I'd still like to read the story if you ever feel like typing it up.
Old 05-18-2007, 10:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
not much...unless i can stop being a donkey online...but thats not a issue really cause im promised atleast 3k and i can build from that for sure

[/ QUOTE ]

I rather think you don't go in for planning much given your charmed life and big balls, but have you actually played live before? in LV on a fake ID? what makes you think your donkishness is confined to online play? 3k roll; what about living expenses?

good luck. though best for you would be immediate bad luck at the tables.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:06 AM

i'm not 100% convinced this is kkf - if so, it's his best gimmick to date. has anyone kept track of the number of gimmicks/actual KKF accounts that've been banned?