[ QUOTE ]
wolfia:

luckay
LC
monk

village:
nez
clown

-fmxda gets temporarily removed from my wolf list for an extremely sound post though I reserve the right to flipflop.

[/ QUOTE ]

this list from gt1t probably doesnt include 2 wolves in the wolf list, while hopefully contains one 1 wolf in the villager list.

[/ QUOTE ]
this is a pretty good point by supine. gt is a respected player, and it would probably be too risky for him to put more than one wolf in his wolf list, in case people started listening to him. same idea for his villager list, hes good enough that his "villagers" would be less suspected, which isnt what you want as a wolf, sooo, list a wolf. further, this was from early in day two, the wolves coulda figured luckay was going down. what better to gain some cred than to list a wolf as your top suspect(especially if you thought he was basically dead anyway)? im not sure supine was talking about wolves in general or gt specifically, but i figure i could expand on his point.

because of the above, ill assume that lc and supine are almost certainly village(supine because this is something a wolf wouldnt bother to point out, in addition to what we discussed earlier)
Old 08-06-2007, 07:22 PM

Default Re: Average Speed XVII Game Thread

I had earlier said Clown was less likely to be evil based his being on the village list

Also, if nobody sane kills Eskimo last night, that makes clown more likely a wolf.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:28 PM

looking at asxv, there does seem to be a difference

but there is also a difference between clown here and clown in pirates (I think)
Old 08-06-2007, 07:32 PM

Selected Clown musings. The tone is completely different and he has strong opinions.

[ QUOTE ]
His interactions with luckay were strange and his reply that I can's read luckay is exactly what I expected from wolf lastchance. Search for the turbo were I had luckay blinders where he says the exact same thing for the first time. I made a note after that game "watch for him saying this again he'll be a wolf"

[/ QUOTE ]

^^^ making reads, referencing other games, using past reads to make judgements. Not happening this game.

[ QUOTE ]
Could you morans please stop focusing on today and reread the damn lynches.
WTFWTFWTF

[/ QUOTE ]

^^^ totaly different than the clown is this game that has zero reactions to anything and is completely unemotional

[ QUOTE ]
Part of me is suspecting aaron because of the way smell pushed him btw.
smell does this as a wolf and he points out that aaron has to be a wolf quite often.

[/ QUOTE ]

^^^ More judging people by how they've acted in past games. Haven't seen that in this game.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So... I guess this means that Scott isn't a wolf?

I need to reread, but I will not be happy until Spook is dead

[/ QUOTE ]
nez comes out fireing at spook again. i don't think a wolf would do this. initially i thought nez started the spook wagon to derail aaron but i'm not sure this was a good read now.

[/ QUOTE ]

^^^^ again, thinking about things that happened and trying to piece together why.

[ QUOTE ]
eskimo: that's an awesome find
there's no way aaron is not a wolf, i'll eat my hat if he is.
the way aaron and i interacted today makes it pretty clear that we are not wolves together.
-> village wins

[/ QUOTE ]

^^ more strong opinions

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Alright,

This is seriously my last post Eskimo... if you somehow get convinced by Clown's bs today, then so be it, good game to Clown

But here are things that clearly show I'm a villager that you are not probably thinking about right now because Clown is talking about how he invented the question mark

1) I WAS OK WITH GETTING LYNCHED the day after the seers came out... I pointed it out, I switched the vote to be lik 6-4 or something, and I could've gotten lynched that day... if I'm a wolf and get lynched there game over, there is NO way I'd do that as a wolf
2) Why the hell would I push LC and swithc to him like i did two days ago? Aaron was on his way to getting lynched that day and then I randomly decide I should get rid of my wolf teammate? That doesn't make sense to me at all
3) I pushed Spook like all game long. I know this maybe is a stretch, but I feel I always focus on a fellow wolf at least at some point in every game, and push them hard... Nich/Soah, Akimbo.. and the fact that I wouldn't let Spook go I think is VERY villagery
4) EVERY person in this game thought I was a villager, including you, and now Clown has clouded that judgement at endgame... the bulk of the game should matter man

I am going to cry so hard if we lose this game after being so close to victory Eskimo. Please don't allow this to happen.

[/ QUOTE ]
1) You see how pointing out #1 is kind of senseless, right? You also jumped pretty quickly when there was another wagon.
How is it GG if you die there?
Why would a villager vote for himself there knowing he's in the unconfirmed list? Only a wolf would do it to gain credibility. There is no way a villager selfvotes there, nothing to be gained at all.
2) Maybe you can explain to us why you did make that switch?
3) Same as #1 if you know it, you can do it
4) Howling.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is in must-lynch, and he knows he's a villager, so obviously everything gets turned up a notch. But this is not the same guy why reads "80 percent of the game" as a villager. He has a bunch of posts late that are completely different than the guy who almost got lynched the other day.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:33 PM

Back. I hate the attempted clown proxy, that is just a desperation move and makes me feel better about lynching him. If dustin is a wolf at this point, gg.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:33 PM

I didnt like the proxy post either.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:34 PM

Of course, i can level myself right out of this because Clown was willing to find an alternative wagon to Bravos the other day. But if he's a wolf, he can't really say, "F-it, I don't buy that bet BS, you're lying" because he knows Bravos is village.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:36 PM

side note:
fmx and fish really need to post more. 22 and 24 posts this game, fmx has nothing since friday? i dont think either are wolves, but im gonna be fairly angered if they are.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Of course, i can level myself right out of this because Clown was willing to find an alternative wagon to Bravos the other day. But if he's a wolf, he can't really say, "F-it, I don't buy that bet BS, you're lying" because he knows Bravos is village.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that was an awkward spot for either role. I am a sucker for that sort of play though.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:38 PM

totally unrelated (I think) ... fmx? Do we consider a sub at some point?

Not easy to find one or all that great for someone to come in this late, but ??