View Poll Results: Hands Per Day
Less than 500 34 35.05%
500-1000 28 28.87%
1000-2000 26 26.80%
2000-3000 5 5.15%
4000+ 4 4.12%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-26-2007, 07:02 PM

Default Re: Hacker Attack (All Info Game Thread - Feb 19 Start)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Ok zurvan, so by your assumptions, if kyro was insane, WDC is evil (another point for bluff bank) and if amp is insane, I am good (wow, another point for bluff bank).

[/ QUOTE ]

It's awesome how you point out amp being insane makes you a villager, and strengthens bluff's peeks, but don't mention how amp being insane means that bluff has one bad wolf peek.

For somebody who's making such a big deal about how your analysis is so superior to everybody else's, you seem to have missed a major point here.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right. I did over look that while at work without my spread sheet.

The data is out there. Pick all you want and poison the well all you want.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF?

Pick all I want? Poison the well?

I'M POINTING OUT A MAJOR ERROR IN YOUR DATA, LOGIC AND CONCLUSIONS. You said if amp was a seer, so was bluff. If amp's a seer, bluff is not, and you are evil. Yet, you TOTALLY ignored that in your analysis. In fact, I'd think you'd have discounted amp being a seer by now.

[/ QUOTE ]

err, n/m about the you being evil. Got the xorbie/amp peeks confused.

Regardless, if amp is a seer, bluff is not - due to books peeks.

Like I said, pointing that out is neither "picking" or "poisoning the well". It's correcting an error that seems to benefit you (ie: fnord is a villager because two likely seers peeked him as such. Despite the fact they can never be seers together.)
Old 02-26-2007, 07:12 PM

[0] amplify voted for xorbie
[0] antidan444
[4] fnord_too voted for Neil Stevens
[0] HerbieGRD voted for fnord_too
[0] Jeremy517 voted for Voj
[0] jjhender voted for TruFloridaGator
[0] kbar13
<font color="red"> [5] Neil Stevens voted for fnord_too </font>
[0] Nez477 voted for Neil Stevens
[0] Nicholasp27
[0] Stephen H voted for fnord_too
[0] thebram
[0] traz
[1] TruFloridaGator
[1] Voj voted for Neil Stevens
[0] wdcbooks
[0] xoom voted for Neil Stevens
[1] xorbie voted for fnord_too
[0] Zurvan voted for Neil Stevens
Old 02-26-2007, 07:14 PM

stephen h

I'd rather lynch xorbie, but that's not happening today, so meh.
Old 02-26-2007, 07:16 PM

OK that last post was written while the countif was compiling obviously. I thought Stephen still had a wagon going.

fnord gives me information, neil doesn't, but the information I think I'll get is that fnord is a villager, so Neil Stevens
Old 02-26-2007, 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
stephen h

[/ QUOTE ]
And the instant I pile on, you'll go vote me or fnord, I just know it. I just know it. Though you'd think with, what, three confirmed insane peeks, they'd listen to you.
Old 02-26-2007, 07:17 PM

Durron,

As far as I can tell this was JJhender's last vote at 2:12:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey guys, looks like I could be insane. I peeked JJHender &amp; got good.

n1 Xorbie - wolf
n2 Stephen - wolf
n3 Bram - wolf
n4 Traz - wolf
n5 fnord - Village
n6 jjhender - Village

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, what? Which peek didn't you duplicate? Vote TFG, probably not changing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't duplicate the fnord pick. As in I had no idea Xorbie peeked him or was going to. In fact, I'm not even sure what night he peeked fnord on or if it was the same night I did. I did, in fact, peek you based on Xorbie and other people's peeks of you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow I'm retarted. For some reason I had xorbie down as releasing his peeks on Friday, but it was Saturday so I am the only duplicate peek. Village LVP honors, here I come. And so, back to neil

[/ QUOTE ]

neil&gt;fnord at this point imo

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
stephen h

[/ QUOTE ]
And the instant I pile on, you'll go vote me or fnord, I just know it. I just know it. Though you'd think with, what, three confirmed insane peeks, they'd listen to you.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are correct sir. I don't want to lynch you, but I don't want to lynch fnord more.
Old 02-26-2007, 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK that last post was written while the countif was compiling obviously. I thought Stephen still had a wagon going.

fnord gives me information, neil doesn't, but the information I think I'll get is that fnord is a villager, so Neil Stevens

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 02-26-2007, 07:19 PM

I just got back from an all day meeting and I am planning to go play some poker tonight, so I may not get to post all of the points I want. I think the most important though is to reiterate something I said yesterday. Luckay and I are never wolves together. There are two key places where it just isn’t possible.

The first is here, early in the game when Luckay says:

[ QUOTE ]
I have one VERY important task which I want ONLY WDCBOOKS to answer:

Quote two main quotes from Neil Stevens that can either be construed as "new-villager" or "wolfy."

Other than that, Excel Spreadsheet coming soon, typing it up RIGHT NOW

[/ QUOTE ]

Luckay said this after I had already said that I thought the Neil votes were wrong, he knew my stance on Neil. Let us imagine two things, first if Neil is a wolf. If Neil is a wolf then Luckay is a wolf, asking another wolf to incriminate himself by defending a third wolf. If Neil is a villager then Luckay is not only defending a villager, but enlisting another wolf in his active defense for no apparent reason. The only way this makes sense is with Luckay as a wolf (which we know) and me as a villager.

Here is my response by the way for those who want to judge whether you think it was genuine or wolf banter. Remember this is from day two, and I, along with I think most people, did not suspect Luckay.

[ QUOTE ]

Ok on demand. I will be looking at his day two once I am done having dinner. Pardon the format, I was doing this in Word and just writing down my thoughts as I went along.

Quote:
Xorbie's just jumping on every accusation in turn, hoping to get a bandwagon going, I think. So either he's a villager trying to get everyone to get off of seer strategy, or he's a wolf trying to take control of the discussion.

I think I'll leave my vote on him a while.

I find this post to be villagery. A new player does not typically go after someone like Xorbie, who can get you lynched by himself if he sets his mind to it. I disagree with him on his conclusion, but I think his reason he gave here was reasonable.

Quote:

Quote:
Kyro: About Neil sounding wolfy, try looking at the turbos over the past 3-4 days.

Yeah, you mean when I got lynched and nearly lynched practically every day, whether village or wolf?

This is mildly wolfy. It is mitigated by the fact that, as far as Ican see it is true.

He then spends several posts going back to Xorbie. Again I don’t think this is wolfy, no matter how his posts are phrased. Jjhender did this to Shortline in average speed, he was a villager, and just thought Shorty was evil.

Quote:

I'm not sure what Soah is. He's pretty good at putting pressure on people as a villager, from what I've seen. Doesn't mean his read is right, but I wouldn't peg him as a wolf just because he's making someone uncomfortable.

Again, he is putting himself out there on a number of people and is posting a lot for a guy who would probably be advised by his team to stay fairly quiet and under the radar as a wolf.

This is what I said in the middle of day one, and I haven’t found anything to counter that.

Quote:

I actually think Neil, Dan and Dustin are all villagery.

Quote:
Hmm... notwithstanding my frurstated rant earlier, if I sound different, maybe it's because FoTR was my very first game ever, and since then I've had one more experience as a villager plus two as a wolf.

Going wolf hunting without having been a wolf is hard, I tell you what. I am more comfortable in this than I was in LoTR.

Of course, this time out I could be just as bad at picking out the wolves as I was in LoTR. So if I'm wrong with a vote, give me a reason and I'll gladly reconsider.

I don’t know what to think about this post. He is trying a little hard to be the nice reasonable guy here. It is the first post of his that I didn’t like. Still, he could just be a nice guy with an open mind.

Quote:

Let's try this: ScottHoward

Very villagery. He started the avalanche on Scott. If he is a wolf he is really putting himself out front and is confounding my expectations.

So that is Neil on the first day. I don’t understand what is wolfy about him. Or if he is wolfy, he isn’t enough of a potential wolf for me to not give him a pass for a day or two. I doubt I am thinking what I am for the same reasons as Kyro or Luckay, but his day one was risky if he is a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know the formatting sucks when I just cut and paste, but I apologize, I just don’t have time to make it look pretty. I have come around to believing that Neil is a good lynch, but thiis is just a bizarre request by Luckay, and a bizarre post for me to make if all three of us are evil.

Next post will look at yesterday.