Continue to do her doggystyle and hold your breath 27 24.32%
Try other positions and hope for the best 17 15.32%
Tell her to clean her ass 67 60.36%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2007, 04:15 PM

Default Re: **Official uNL Microbrew thread: July(LC/NC)**

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know of any good posts or poohbah posts that aren't in the sticky that I could print out to read on the plane?

Thank you guys very much appreciated just PM me.

[/ QUOTE ]

anyone [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 07-18-2007, 04:28 PM

capone, the procrast anthology posted pretty much covers many of the good posts

kabouter- thanks for the advice on the mouse, getting stacked by sets by oop callers in 3 bets pot is more of a cooler than anything, your prolly gonna get run over if your folding there a lot without very very good information. I can only think of 2-3 villains i would fold to there, now if your deep its much different, but for 100bb's, reload!

meleader- the games are probably twice as hard at nl50 as they were 6 months ago, and probably 4 times as hard as they were a year ago. I think most of the guys that used to be able to beat the game for 10ptbb would find that nearly impossible now. just my humble opinion, but I think its still beatable for 7-8 for the very best players.

I had this conversation with someone extesively the other day. Im pretty convinced that nl50 at stars now is harder to beat than nl400 at pokerroom when i was a reg there. (note: neither of them are hard to beat, but comparing them now and then)
Old 07-18-2007, 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
kabouter,

I def call in that spot and feel pretty good about it. against unknowns i've found that its very often a mid pp... against this guy it could easily be AQ or a FD/SD... possibly air

[/ QUOTE ]

Well he had a small pocket pair, and hit his set on the flop. Just wondering, cause he seemed like a really decent player, calling oop to a 3bet with a low pocket pair, even with the guarantee that if you hit you can stack the villain isn't +ev is it?

Had practically the same hand again 5min ago:

100nl heads up table though:

I get AA

Villain raises to 3,5 I reraise to 12, villain calls

flop comes 6h9hJc

I bet $20, he goes allin, I call

Villain shows 99

lost $500 today, just wondering if the decisions I make are still good [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

im pretty sure its -ev for him to do that, (so +ev for you!) most of the time you'll both miss, and hes prolly folding setless... when he does hit his set and you have a whiffed AK you're not gonna be calling his shove anyway. basically the only way hes gonna get paid off if he hits his set with an A or K flopping, and sometimes you'll have a whiffed AQ or something else that missed completely - so again you wont pay him off. but when any broadway flops and he doesnt hit his set hes prolly folding to your cbet.

the other hands just unlucky. i think folding overpairs like AA/kk in 3bet pots for 100bb is a pretty big mistake over the long haul readless. you're ahead so much more often than not. seems like your just running a bit crappy
Old 07-18-2007, 04:39 PM

jesus christ, breakeven for 2.5k hands on 10 NL because of ridiculous 3-5 outers as they call me on the flop and turn with dominated hands and suck out on the river.
Old 07-18-2007, 04:48 PM

lol, 2.5k breakeven is absolutely nothing. I broke even for 33k hands at 10-50NL and I wasn't even playing that badly. Tomorrow's a new day.
Old 07-18-2007, 04:50 PM

i am down 2.5 bi on 20 nlfor the day. After taking a breack i felt 100% focused and since i am still rolled for 50nl i took a shot at 50nl. I ran pretty hot but couldnt get any action going. I ended up +3bi. I am going to continue to play 50nl if i am on my a game..
Old 07-18-2007, 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol, 2.5k breakeven is absolutely nothing. I broke even for 33k hands at 10-50NL and I wasn't even playing that badly. Tomorrow's a new day.

[/ QUOTE ]

i wasn't trying to say it was....
Closed Thread