Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-2006, 10:30 PM

Default Re: Dungeon 2 (GAME THREAD)

[ QUOTE ]
To be fair, I've never seen shortline play a wolf game.

[/ QUOTE ]
Mafia
Read what he did to me on Day 1.
Old 12-17-2006, 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Also we did a ridiculous tandem role-fake in the middle of Wheel of Time, which, now that I've read the book, makes no sense at all, but it worked pretty well.
Old 12-17-2006, 10:31 PM

pft read what he did to wdc in ASVI
Old 12-17-2006, 10:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Also we did a ridiculous tandem role-fake in the middle of Wheel of Time, which, now that I've read the book, makes no sense at all, but it worked pretty well.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 12-17-2006, 10:33 PM

gg guys

N3 sucked. i spent like an hour re-reading the thread and decided that jeremy had to be the seer, and we needed to kill him and block shortline. also, was going to have either necro bolt or zombie 30pt attack luckay so i could claim assassin that stabbed luckay in the face that night.

for some reason soah decided to change the night orders after i left [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-17-2006, 10:33 PM

also, N2 got screwed up (although we shouldn't have done mend bones in the first place). it was supposed to be cast on me but was put on clowntable instead
Old 12-17-2006, 10:34 PM

all in all though, well done by the village.

w/ both the mystic and diviner alive by D4, we were *very* screwed
Old 12-17-2006, 10:36 PM

jeremy looked like a seer who had peeked chuckles and VR, and I wasn't too concerned with him coming out with that info... but killing him if he's actually some role that wouldn't have been able to confirm himself would have hurt us, so I chose just to block him... we were very close to killing him though because we had pretty much eliminated all but a couple people as possible seers. That sucked. dmk wanted to block shorty that night and fire a 30p missile at luckay to set up his assassin claim, then use clown to do 10 damage on him for a couple nights until getting rid of him. I still think that my plan would have worked though if I just hadn't been peeked... I was soon going to be able to start killing a ton of ppl with my 3x40 attack and stealing their souls (hi chuckles) to speed up the deaths even more.

I pretty much got screwed from the start because I thought yuppie had peeked me, so I attacked wolves and defended villagers almost exclusively for the first 1.5 days to leave a trail of misinformation. Then when I realized I was in the clear I had to try to turn around my reads and I never left myself a string of plausible seer peeks to fall back on if needed. Bleh.
Old 12-17-2006, 10:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
gg guys

N3 sucked. i spent like an hour re-reading the thread and decided that jeremy had to be the seer, and we needed to kill him and block shortline. also, was going to have either necro bolt or zombie 30pt attack luckay so i could claim assassin that stabbed luckay in the face that night.

for some reason soah decided to change the night orders after i left [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

everyone left their opinions in nightchat and went to bed without coming to a consensus on anything
Old 12-17-2006, 10:38 PM

DMK figured out Jeremy and deserves the credit. I wasn't around very much the first few nights, and this is a game that requires HIGH participation from everyone, wolves and villagers, so boo me.
I realized after a few days that I had almost no role-claim options left. It's very hard to have the evils role-claim more than one barbarian and keep it good. Thief is obviously a crapshoot but I didn't have any choices left for me - I picked VR when I saw 10 damage last night as I didn't want to confirm a barbarian, and saying "No one attacked me" wasn't likely to save me either.
Being evil two games in a row was pretty hard, actually. I have a lot more respect/sympathy for those that are evil frequently.