LOL @ the avatar wars...

Nice Herbie...
Old 10-22-2007, 09:03 AM

Default Re: VIEWER THREAD - Big Brother - NO PLAYERS

Diary Room - Week 2 Eviction

HBE
Votes Chuck
here's the deal:

Me, Nich and Alex formed a partnership. We're gonna pwn. Mets is kinda a part of it too I guess but we are the three real core members. It sucks that nich keeps getting targeted, but oh well I guess. He keeps pwning noobs in the veto challenges, so as long as he keeps doing it, we're good.

Apparently we have val's vote too and maybe clown's, which is interesting, because i think that officially means that the original alliances don't mean anything any more. Alex is voting with me, nich and mets, and he was on luckay's side. Nez is voting with Luckay, and he was supposed to be on mets' side.

Mets is pretty sure something is going on with nez/herbie/seig/clown. He said there were a few suspicious PMs from seig and clown that tipped him off, and that Herbie/nez is pretty obvious. If that's the case, my side has to start winning some HoH challenges. My cover is basically blown now anyway, so I might as well go for it. If any of us wins, its going to be Nez/Herbie up for elimination, with Luckay as backup. I'd really like to see one of nez/herbie go tho.

Pretty positive chuck is gonna be gone, since me, alex, nich, val, clown, and herbie are allegedly voting for him. we'll see if it all really happens tho.

Siegmund
Votes Chuck
Tough vote.

On the one hand, mets and chuck are both my friends, for now, and I didnt want to vote EITHER of them.

On the other hand... mets will be a lightning rod for luckay's and nez's attacks no matter how long he lives, while chuck might quietly sneak into a position of power. In the middle game I think chuck will be the more dangerous player.

Alex Jacob
Votes Chuck

i don't really care that much between the two, just happy not to be nominated, although i feel i have slightly more of a relationship with mets and have barely talked with chuck at all. also i think it's slightly beneficial to have mets around for nez/luckay to go after if they are in power again. mainly i want to stay with the majority and it seems clown/val/hbe/nich/siegmund/herbie? will possibly all vote to evict chuck. it seems like luckay and nez are the only people that want mets to go and nez doesn't have a vote.. i think maybe nez made a mistake by winning hoh. i would have rejected those big offers from luckay and let somebody else, probably val, win.

Nich
Votes Chuck

i am voting to keep mets in because i feel that he has at least somewhat had my back to this point and i haven't spoken to chuckles at all...i'm not sure if my vote even matters and mets is already doomed, but i'll do what i can

---------------------------------------

The only vote to evict mets was from Luckay
Old 10-22-2007, 09:11 AM

YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Old 10-22-2007, 09:12 AM

Chucks Final Words

[ QUOTE ]

shame you all like whining more than boobies

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:15 AM

Meh, never had to do any campaigning for myself in Survivor. Unfortunately self promotion is much more important in this game. I was much more comfortable in Survivor where I buddied up with the right people and that was all that was needed. Also I hate the way Nez has played this game. I sure he thinks he is some genius, but showing yourself to be dishonest at this stage has to be a critical mistake.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:16 AM

what those final words don't go in the thread, darn
Old 10-22-2007, 09:17 AM

<u>Cueball</u> : 2
Alex Jacob
Chuckles - 2
Nich

<u>Eskimonk</u>
Clown
Mets
Valenzuela

<u>Books</u>
HBE
Nez
Siegmund

<u>Dustin</u>: 1
DMK - 1
Herbie
Luckay
Old 10-22-2007, 09:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Meh, never had to do any campaigning for myself in Survivor. Unfortunately self promotion is much more important in this game. I was much more comfortable in Survivor where I buddied up with the right people and that was all that was needed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holla!

[ QUOTE ]

Also I hate the way Nez has played this game. I sure he thinks he is some genius, but showing yourself to be dishonest at this stage has to be a critical mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nez regretted those nominations within hours. He's not too happy, ATM.
Old 10-22-2007, 11:38 AM

Yeah I started the game not knowing any strategy. The key seems to be keeping your alliances and intentions secret. I started out the exact opposite...

Session Start (chuckleslovakian:LuckayLuck): Tue Oct 09 11:14:08 2007
[11:14] LuckayLuck: 'sup chuckles
[11:14] LuckayLuck: decided to take the initiative and reach you before dmk or mets did (hopefully)
[11:22] Chuckleslovakian: yeah he did, and well thats the challenge for right now. Which side can get to 7 people first. Good luck
Session Close (LuckayLuck): Tue Oct 09 11:22:39 2007

LOOK AT THAT CONVERSATION!! WHAT THE [censored] WAS I DOING??

good lord I practically doomed myself, mets, and Luckay right there. Ugh, just terrible. I deserve to lose for that right there. I didn't want to be dishonest, and for some reason I didn't want to give a vague noncommittal response even though that is clearly the right play. Thats what I get for coming in to the game with no clue about strategy or even rules.
Old 10-22-2007, 11:59 AM

Also,

Et tu Siggy?

Even if I did somehow get into a position of power in the midgame, I had your back until at least the endgame.