Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2007, 06:08 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
anyone else getting a message saying epassporte is undergoing 'maintenance' and have a zero balance?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes... Its been coming and going this morning.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh. Of course this happens the very minute my money finally makes it into my ePassporte account. I guess I'll just sit around with my thumb up my ass for another indeterminate amount of time...

Slowest. Service. Ever.

-Grendel
Old 02-21-2007, 06:26 PM

Default Re: Advice on ePass setup

[ QUOTE ]
I'm desperate to get my money off Full Tilt. MyWebATM won't do business with me and FTP isn't sending checks, so this is my only option.

I've been waiting 3 days for the microdeposits now.

If I understand correctly, I then have to wait a week (or more) for my funds from my bank account to show up in ePass before making a deposit in a pokerroom (with the goal of making withdrawals).

So, should I fund ePass with a check card, deposit to a site, and withdraw to ePass while waiting for the bank account verification so that them money is ready to go into my account ASAP?

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kurt, if I recall correctly here is what happened with mine... once the micro dep shows up you verify your epass, then epass asks you to fund the acct... dont fund via eft from your checking it takes too long... set up another funding method... ideally a debit card from the same checking acct you got the micros sent to... this is what I did and I believe I instantly funded epass and was ready to transfer into tilt...

keep in mind you can try to fund via a credit card also but i tried 2 major cards and neither worked for whatever reason (some people have had success with credit card i think)... keep in mind i was still able to then set up my debit card (after failed credit cards) and it worked, so there is no limit on attempts or anything... good luck...
Old 02-21-2007, 06:30 PM

after looking again at your post I see what your getting at... as far as funding your acct and deposting to tilt while still awaiting verification this may not be an option, but it couldnt hurt to try... try it with your check card...
Old 02-21-2007, 07:13 PM

Anyone have any idea when epass will be working again? The welcome page says there's a problem etc, but the balance page has my correct balance. There's some stuff I'm trying to buy online and I'm hoping this gets cleared up.
Old 02-21-2007, 07:20 PM

omg, why is epassporte not workin!? what's going on... now.
Old 02-21-2007, 07:22 PM

Like anyone can even know that napoleon...

Im still waiting too man, soooooo lame
Old 02-21-2007, 08:12 PM

Did anyone get through on the phone or in an e-mail? I have $400 in limbo between ePass and FTP for a deposit.
Old 02-21-2007, 08:22 PM

I'm trying to get them on the phone right now. I initiated a withdrawal from FT to Epass this morning around 8 and it hasn't hit my account yet. Has anyone else's money hit their account yet from today's withdrawals?
Old 02-21-2007, 08:27 PM

can't see your acct. balance....no way to know if it hit!
Old 02-21-2007, 08:46 PM

I can see my account balance on the Load Money->Credit Card page, but that doesn't do me a whole lot of good.

I withdrew from PS yesterday and it hit my ePassporte account at 12:48 EST today, which seems to be right after this crap started happening.

Functionality currently undergoing maintenance? WTF? Is this the sort of "functionality" that involves them running to Argentina with our cash?

-Grendel
Closed Thread