Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Action for this hand?
Call with confidence 6 27.27%
Call, but its close 10 45.45%
Fold, but hate yourself for it 2 9.09%
Fold with confidence 4 18.18%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 06:56 PM

Default Re: Mythra is a SCAMMER

[ QUOTE ]
He's a horrible liar and clearly scamming here.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLMAO.

This coming from the one guy who actually did "fleece" people out of their money doing P2P transfers. Did you forget that you were the asshat (and a fellow american to boot) that crawled out of the woodwork and started charging 10-12.5% when everyone else was offering to "help" at 5%.

Should we bring up once again the affiliate who fled the country leaving his players hanging . . .

How a confirmed scumbag such as yourself has the balls to comment on this situation absolutely boggles the mind.

edit: Actually upon further reflection if there was one guy who would be an expert at lying and scamming . . . .
Old 02-12-2007, 06:58 PM

The solution is simple, we need FTP Doug or FTP Sean to address this issue. This can be done privately of course either through the private message system or e-mail.

Or they can update us here. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-12-2007, 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I did not make a bet with a player named "PootLoops" on Full Tilt. I do not know a single thing about football. Again, this $2000 superball bet was never made between me and "PootLoops", and the transfer was not authorized.

Therefore, please return the remaining amount to a player named "PootLoops" on Full Tilt. Also, please let us know if any of the chip dumps can be investigated so it can be returned to "PootLoops" as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like how you called it superball to make your story seem credible. You're a sicko. Get help.

Also, how do you know there were chip dumps?
Old 02-12-2007, 07:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mythra, you screwed up when you messed with a Hokie. Seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

No kidding, especially because Hokies are known to screw their own grandmothers when necessary.

Back to the topic at hand, I, too, am inclined to believe Mythra is guilty for these two main reasons:

a) As noted a few times, his speech patterns on 2+2 and FTP are very similar.

b) He uses foul language and insults people repeatedly in this thread, something an innocent person would most likely not do.

c) He conveniently can't come up with a single iota of evidence to prove he was on a trip when this all occurred. Not a shred.
Old 02-12-2007, 07:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He's a horrible liar and clearly scamming here.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLMAO.

This coming from the one guy who actually did "fleece" people out of their money doing P2P transfers. Did you forget that you were the asshat (and a fellow american to boot) that crawled out of the woodwork and started charging 10-12.5% when everyone else was offering to "help" at 5%.

Should we bring up once again the affiliate who fled the country leaving his players hanging . . .

How a confirmed scumbag such as yourself has the balls to comment on this situation absolutely boggles the mind.

edit: Actually upon further reflection if there was one guy who would be an expert at lying and scamming . . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

For the first time in my life, I'm going to defend Metetron...

He didn't lie or scam anyone with the P2P transfers. He stated his fee, people accepted and he went through his the transfers. It was a business transaction. I think the price was absurd and would never pay it. Others were willing to do so, however. It's not like he said his fee was 5%, then kept 10% after the money had been transferred to him.
Old 02-12-2007, 07:18 PM

In the interests of full disclosure, I am not Hokie. However, my wife is. And by my reckoning, her master's and Ph.D. degrees from VT are surely at least nearly equivalent to an associate's degree from most other schools. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-12-2007, 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I did not make a bet with a player named "PootLoops" on Full Tilt. I do not know a single thing about football. Again, this $2000 superball bet was never made between me and "PootLoops", and the transfer was not authorized.

Therefore, please return the remaining amount to a player named "PootLoops" on Full Tilt. Also, please let us know if any of the chip dumps can be investigated so it can be returned to "PootLoops" as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like how you called it superball to make your story seem credible. You're a sicko. Get help.

Also, how do you know there were chip dumps?

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you know the Super Bowl was named so because of a superball? No joke!

Mythra is clearly a hardcore football fan and is leveling us all.
Old 02-12-2007, 07:20 PM

I bet the superball would go off the backboard, off the wall, off the ceiling, off the backboard again and into the net. Who wants action? Min $2k bet
Old 02-12-2007, 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know many people that repeatedly type Jesus Christ. And the claim that "I could've scammed for 10k, why would I do this for 2k" that he repeats in the chat and on here is a dead giveaway this is him.

[/ QUOTE ]

please address this mythra - it's either a big clue as to who the hacker is ...

[/ QUOTE ]

As I mentioned earlier, I spoke with Mythra on FT tables the night of the scam/alleged hack. I didn't keep it, but I can paraphrase.

(Mythra posts in SSNL, I am a mod in SSNL. My FT name isn't ajmargarine)

aj: mythra, what's up? Why'd you scam that guy?
M: who are you?
aj: ajmargarine
M: oh hi. I didn't scam him.

[he then proceeds to tell the super bowl bet story in line with what he told Keysor]

M: will you unban me please
aj: you're not banned
M: well, i want to go and post my side of the story on 2p2, but I can't log in. (specifically used '2p2' in convo)
aj: well, you're not banned. So you should be able to log in and post.

So, I conclude the scammer/hacker is a 2p2'er. And an SSNL'er.
Old 02-12-2007, 07:27 PM

guys, his chat style on full tilt is exactly the same as his chat here. he repeatedly types 'jesus christ' on full tilt chat and he has typed the same thing here. he is obviously a scammer, and a bad one to boot. i agree with jman, its time to get the law enforcment involved.

also, doesn't full tilt email you if your account has received a transfer? so, mythra are you telling me that you never received an email when you got the 2k?
Closed Thread