Old 02-04-2007, 04:20 PM

Default Re: Brag or Beat: Just bought a 2007 Yaris

[ QUOTE ]
ok.... to sum up:

acuras are not gay
OP's car is gay
rice racers are even gayer

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad we are finally on the same page, but I could switch 2/3 depending on the rice job...
Old 02-04-2007, 05:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nice. This will last you a good long time and save you tons on gas, and I don't think it's fugly at all (it's a small, efficient, non-"look how big my penis is" car though, and hence the litany of hate from OOT). My only issue would be with the color, but if white was what you wanted then don't worry about it. Drive this thing 300,000 miles and save huge on car expenses for years to come.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, so you bitch that the people who don't like the car are just "look how big my penis is" guys, but then you bitch about the color?

What are you, a woman?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, so you have to intentionally misrepresent the few, simple words that I wrote in order to criticize me?

What are you, mentally retarded?
Old 02-04-2007, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nice. This will last you a good long time and save you tons on gas, and I don't think it's fugly at all (it's a small, efficient, non-"look how big my penis is" car though, and hence the litany of hate from OOT). My only issue would be with the color, but if white was what you wanted then don't worry about it. Drive this thing 300,000 miles and save huge on car expenses for years to come.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, so you bitch that the people who don't like the car are just "look how big my penis is" guys, but then you bitch about the color?

What are you, a woman?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, so you have to intentionally misrepresent the few, simple words that I wrote in order to criticize me?

What are you, mentally retarded?

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely a woman...
Old 02-04-2007, 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yves,

The 2.8t does not exist. Stop lying.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea im an idiot. but i do own an audi a4, and im 99% sure its the one posted in that picture. unless the dealership switched cars on me as i was signing the papers ....
Old 02-04-2007, 06:39 PM

I just bought a 1994 BMW 328i with 120k miles for 6.5k. The car's failed the CA emissions test twice, so I still can't get it registered. Beat or brag?
Old 02-04-2007, 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I purchased my 2001 Chevy S-10 with 45k miles on it for $9,000. It's one of those cool, mexican, lowered

[/ QUOTE ]

Which one of these is not like the others..

hint: starts with C

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

edit:

that acura is fugly

ya'll are also sooo weird, thinking that girls like boys more because of what cars they drive - - it's not like you meet a guy in his car, so i think you should start worrying more about your appearance then the appearance of your car.
Old 02-04-2007, 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ya'll are also sooo weird, thinking that girls like boys more because of what cars they drive - - it's not like you meet a guy in his car, so i think you should start worrying more about your appearance then the appearance of your car.

[/ QUOTE ]
What chick isn't going to say EXACTLY what you just said above? Fact is it's part of the overall package which impacts the desirability of a guy. I'm fairly sure it's subconscious and that only a totally vain bitch will allow herself to acknowledge to herself or others, opting instead for the subterfuge of "I like a guy for who he is", when in fact she is partly judging who he is by what he drives.

Blah blah blah insert story of guy driving a shitbeater who gets more ass than a toilet seat, I don't care. There's six billion people on this planet and a lot of them drive cars. There's bound to be exceptions to the rule.
Old 02-04-2007, 11:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
What chick isn't going to say EXACTLY what you just said above? Fact is it's part of the overall package which impacts the desirability of a guy. I'm fairly sure it's subconscious and that only a totally vain bitch will allow herself to acknowledge to herself or others, opting instead for the subterfuge of "I like a guy for who he is", when in fact she is partly judging who he is by what he drives.

Blah blah blah insert story of guy driving a shitbeater who gets more ass than a toilet seat, I don't care. There's six billion people on this planet and a lot of them drive cars. There's bound to be exceptions to the rule.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha i thought i was being pretty vain by telling guys to work on their appearance! i'm not saying a nice car isn't impressive, but a lot of girls (unless they're loaded themselves) won't know the difference between an economy BMW and a superduper one - we will know the difference between a hot, fit guy, and a lazy, stinky one.

the point i'm trying to make is really more a matter of logic - a girl doesn't see your car until you're actually picking her up for a date, so it's not going to help you get one.
Old 02-05-2007, 12:05 AM

I'd rather buy a minivan than OP's car. They are about equal in terms of "coolness" and looks, but at least you can move loads of [censored] in the van.
Old 02-05-2007, 12:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
a lot of girls (unless they're loaded themselves) won't know the difference between an economy BMW and a superduper one

[/ QUOTE ]
True, but they will know the difference between an economy BMW and a Toyota Yaris!

[ QUOTE ]
we will know the difference between a hot, fit guy, and a lazy, stinky one.

[/ QUOTE ]
edfurlong makes up for it by being really funny.

[ QUOTE ]
the point i'm trying to make is really more a matter of logic - a girl doesn't see your car until you're actually picking her up for a date, so it's not going to help you get one.

[/ QUOTE ]
Agree for the most part (the exceptions being someone from the same social circle who already has this information).