Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 08:44 PM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

[ QUOTE ]
[censored] this neteller fiasco is a wet dream come true for directrix

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahah, it's a decent hourly rate, I won't lie! It is kind of fun though, I've talked to a lot of cool people I never would have met otherwise.
Old 01-27-2007, 08:48 PM

Just wanted to post some positive feedback on a recent transaction with WhatDoesCAllMean.

I made two transfers with him - the first for $500, the second for a little over $2500. Both transactions were completed within 10 minutes, with no problems whatsoever.

I realize my posting history here is pretty slim at best, but I am a veteran poster (3+ years) at another poker portal (poker-strategy.org).
Old 01-27-2007, 08:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if you step back for a moment and think about it, it's absolutely insane that complete strangers are trusting each other for tens of thousands of dollars. People outside the online poker world are normally worried about giving out their credit card number over the net even to big companies like Amazon. Only in the world of poker......

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the general idea is that most of us are used to dealing with $$, and hopefully the $$ means less to the person you xfer to = less scam chance.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, so far so good....no scamming stories yet. I'm sure if people's spouses or parents heard you are transfering 10K to a stranger they would faint.
Old 01-27-2007, 08:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if you step back for a moment and think about it, it's absolutely insane that complete strangers are trusting each other for tens of thousands of dollars. People outside the online poker world are normally worried about giving out their credit card number over the net even to big companies like Amazon. Only in the world of poker......

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the general idea is that most of us are used to dealing with $$, and hopefully the $$ means less to the person you xfer to = less scam chance.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, so far so good....no scamming stories yet. I'm sure if people's spouses or parents heard you are transfering 10K to a stranger they would faint.

[/ QUOTE ]

my mom was browsing 2p2 and told me about the thread. BBV?
Old 01-27-2007, 08:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[quote

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahhaha.... werrrrrrd
Old 01-27-2007, 08:54 PM

I have reached my deposit limit for today and transfers are taking a very long time at the moment. My last 3 transfers are still pending and they were made over an hour ago.

Please don't PM anymore today, You can try again tomorrow if Stars is still accepting the transfers.
Old 01-27-2007, 08:55 PM

Green Devil. You can't go wrong here.
Old 01-27-2007, 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my mom was browsing 2p2 and told me about the thread. BBV?

[/ QUOTE ]

post pic of mom?

wait thats OOT
[img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]
Old 01-27-2007, 08:59 PM

I just got most of my money off Neteller and on to Pokerstars. I have a friend in the UK that did this for me and charged me nothing to do this. I still have a $300 pending EFT transaction that I am waiting for CANCEL to go through (they are apparently not cancelling these instantly anymore).

The whole process took about 15 minutes using trillian IM.

My friend stated that he would be willing to do this for people I refered to him for a 5% fee. He only wants to transfer small anounts (less thn $5000).

If anyone with a decent amount of posts wants his info you can PM me and I will try to get you in contact with him.

Remember less than $5000, you should have trillian or AIM, and he can only transfer to Pokerstars. That is the only poker account he has.
Old 01-27-2007, 09:02 PM

Just wanted to report a very positive experience transferring $1K+ with Van Strummer. We did it in 2 transactions, with him taking his 5% out of the 2nd transaction. It was all over in about 15 min. Thank you to him and the others of you willing to help all of out (for a small well-deserved profit, of course). GL everyone!
Closed Thread