Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Running Backs (Pick 3)
Larry Johnson 18 33.33%
Willis McGahee 16 29.63%
Clinton Portis 1 1.85%
Thomas Jones 10 18.52%
Frank Gore 9 16.67%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-22-2007, 09:05 PM

Default Re: PPA should disassociate itself from scandal ridden CEO Poker tour

hahahaha their subscription list = how many email addys they spam to
Old 07-22-2007, 09:18 PM

Also... if Pereza is, in fact masquerading as all these writers, as well as the phantom posters on 2plus2, perhaps he also dresses up as Maria when required for photo ops... Has anyone on here had any 'substantial and convincing' contact with Maria to know for sure that she isn't he?
Maria is all woman, I assure you-and she does not lie. After a night of wining and dining me (paid for with a credit card in the name of one Steve Faraca, but thats an entirely different story....) she took me back to her house to seduce me. As her dress fell to the floor my eyes were locked on her rather smallish (some would say man sized) breasts, and i could not help myself i commented about the large thatch of grey hair surrounding said boobies. She immediately put my concerns to rest as apparently many cuban women have this affliction. As my eyes roamed further down her body i refrained from making the same mistake again when i noticed a rather large stomach protruding over the band of her Hanes underwear. (she did drink copious amouts of beast Lite BTW) I waited breathlessly as she rolled he hanes undies over her hips and down her hairy muscular thighs with her Seinfeld date hands and was truly amazed when she stood up- for there, nestled in the middle of her greyed love nest appeared to be a penis. Maria, being the wonderful person that she is, immediately assured me that everything was OK- it seems women in her family are blessed with over large clitoris's. As I again breathed a sigh of relief she asked me if I was up for some hot sex Cuban style. Not wanting to be one to kiss and tell i will leave the rest up to your imagination- but let me finish with this, Maria is a squirter.
DISCLAIMER- NONE OF THE ABOVE IS TRUE PLEASE DONT SUE ME
Old 07-23-2007, 02:05 AM

LOL just found williams MYSPACE account

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=66538118
Old 07-23-2007, 02:14 AM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 07-23-2007, 04:11 AM

Holy crap this just gets nuttier and nuttier.

By the way that email from Jeff Gordon came in to my work account. I'll post it again with full headers and you guys can examine it. I really think we should start looking into that charity. The whole thing could be a front.
Old 07-23-2007, 04:50 AM

It seems William and Maria have created their own childrens charity - http://www.firebasesoftware.com/PR%20New...%20Needy%20Kids
Old 07-23-2007, 05:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
305-761-4371

[/ QUOTE ]

Trip reports?
Old 07-23-2007, 06:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It seems William and Maria have created their own childrens charity - http://www.firebasesoftware.com/PR%20New...%20Needy%20Kids

[/ QUOTE ]

Real estate industry professionals are experiencing incredible good furtune with the current real estate boom. Kidinvest.com a charity targeting real estate professionals, wants to give these individuals the opportunity to give back.

William Peraza, founder of KidInvest and President of Reachon.com Email Marketing Co. and Maria Gomez, co-founder of KidInvest and a Realtor at Keller Williams Miami Realty Inc. team, are asking Realtors, developers, architects, builders, closing lawyers, and mortgage brokers, individuals that are profiting from the real estate boom all over the US, to invest in needy children by: pledging time, making donations, and giving a percentage of their commission/fee to Kidinvest after a real estate closing. Kidinvest will also be coordinating real estate professional networking events to raise funds.

Every dollar the charity receives is used to assist a needy child. That is the dream Peraza and Gomez had when they created the charity. They wanted a way for real estate professionals to directly connect with those that need time and money the most--children.

"Real Estate professionals are already making a difference making dreams come true for so many families, as they help find dream homes and investment properties, and it is a natural step for these individuals to make dreams come true for kids," says Peraza founder of KidInvest and President of Reachon.com Email Marketing Co.

Millions of children every year are abused, homeless, and end up in the foster care system. Gomez and Peraza have decided to make a difference in the tomorrows of these children by giving donations directly to these needy kids from every real estate closing, while encouraging other real estate professionals to do the same.

After making a donation, donors receive a monthly newsletter detailing what Kidinvest is accomplishing with the donation. Kidinvest will also highlight all donors, with images and bio, in thier newsletter that will be sent to an over 50,000 member database--a great way to promote real estate professionals and to do something good for kids.

100% of your donation goes to needy children. Not one penny goes to administrative costs.

If you want more information on Kidinvest please contact Maria Gomez (www.thecommercialexpert.com), residential and commercial Realtor, at e-mail protected from spam bots or calling 305-761-4371.

You can also log on to Kidinvest.com for more information or to make a donation.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:56 AM

Are they originally from Nigeria?
Old 07-23-2007, 12:39 PM

I guess all it takes these days to be a CEO is a website and a tax-ID number.

I find it ironic that a successful business owner might have one, maybe two profiting business, however 7 or 8 non-profitable businesses is just comical.