Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2007, 06:50 PM

Default Re: NEW AHK Script: StarsPlanner (Auto Resize / Arrange Tables)

bug with a maximized rectangular stars lobby
Old 10-12-2007, 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
bug with a maximized rectangular stars lobby

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to elaborate?

I can maximize OK - but if "Enable keep lobby up" is ticked, it will move the maximized lobby back to where it "should" be... is this your problem?

I unticked "Enable keep lobby up" - moved the lobby to top/left, re-ticked it and that seems fine, returning it back to maximized on second monitor after opening a table.

I will add in something to check for mazimized and avoid repositioning if so - but is your problem something else?

dave.
Old 10-12-2007, 09:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi Krishan,

[ QUOTE ]

Can't get it to work with absolute. After hitting capture, nothing shows up in the drop down box. Any help?

[/ QUOTE ]

Use Stars to create a layout - it will let you open as many tables as you are ever likely to want to play. All the site's tables are of similar aspect ratio.

Once a layout is captured, the other sites tables will be mixed in as expected.

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think AP tables are taller than the others. Stock they are exactly 800x600. I'm trying to get this to work. It's reading my Stars tables, but I can't get it to recognize AP tables at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dilznoofus, you do have to be logged in to Absolute before it will recognize the tables.. other than that I can't think what could be the problem [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

As previously mentioned it does not recognize SNGs/tourneys yet. It seems these do not contain "Good Luck" in their titles. I will change things so it does not need this.

dave.
Old 10-12-2007, 09:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The width to height ratio for each site is slightly different. It must be calculated from the client width / height, not the window width / height (client area is the window area minus borders and caption).

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I am already going off the client area figures. If I wasn't it would not work since the ratio will change.

[ QUOTE ]

Full Tilt: 794 / 547
Poker Stars: 792 / 546

[/ QUOTE ]

These both equate to the same ratio (near enough) at 2 decimal places - height = width / 1.45.

[ QUOTE ]

Absolute Poker: 758 / 544

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there a typo in this? or do you have something in your Absolute windows I do not encroaching on the client area?

[ QUOTE ]

On a related note, I noticed that for Full Tilt at least, it doesn't matter if you have a ratio even remotely close, it will just flatten or stretch all the images on the table.. which is fine I would suppose until you want to get around to reading bet amounts and whatnot on the table [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

What??? Full Tilt will Stretch their graphics if a window is set to a non-conformant aspect ration? This is crazy, and will certainly cause trouble for many scripts [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Probably goes some way to explaining why some people experience terrible lag while others do not. StretchBlt is a demanding function.

dave.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there a typo in this? or do you have something in your Absolute windows I do not encroaching on the client area?

[/ QUOTE ]
Must be, though it wasn't a typo in the post, but a typo in the code I extracted it from ! >>Make's note to trash all Absolute coordinates code<<

[ QUOTE ]
What??? Full Tilt will Stretch their graphics if a window is set to a non-conformant aspect ration? This is crazy, and will certainly cause trouble for many scripts

[/ QUOTE ]
It shouldn't. Unless someone intentionally writes a script to do so - It's not possible for the user to resize the tables to a weird aspect ratio. By the way, I discovered this by dividing by the appropriate aspect ratio rather than multiplying with it [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] WHOOPS!
Old 10-12-2007, 10:41 PM

So Planner won't bugger up your OCR stuff by just using 1.45 as aspect ratio?
Old 10-12-2007, 10:46 PM

Hmm, I would imagine not. Though it doesn't read the smallest tables right because the space between characters can collapse to zero which defeats it's ability to tell when a new character has started. There are ways to get around this, though I haven't really done anything but make note of it as needing attention.
Old 10-13-2007, 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi Krishan,

[ QUOTE ]

Can't get it to work with absolute. After hitting capture, nothing shows up in the drop down box. Any help?

[/ QUOTE ]

Use Stars to create a layout - it will let you open as many tables as you are ever likely to want to play. All the site's tables are of similar aspect ratio.

Once a layout is captured, the other sites tables will be mixed in as expected.

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think AP tables are taller than the others. Stock they are exactly 800x600. I'm trying to get this to work. It's reading my Stars tables, but I can't get it to recognize AP tables at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dilznoofus, you do have to be logged in to Absolute before it will recognize the tables.. other than that I can't think what could be the problem [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

As previously mentioned it does not recognize SNGs/tourneys yet. It seems these do not contain "Good Luck" in their titles. I will change things so it does not need this.

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I'm embarrassed. I must not have been logged in, because it's working now. You rule, Dave.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:15 PM

Good Stuff.

Would like to see if it could auto-dismiss the seat available popup after X number of games/windows are already open. Maybe even accept the seat if you are below a X.

Displaying how many games you are currently in would also be helpful.
Old 11-06-2007, 09:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Would like to see if it could auto-dismiss the seat available popup after X number of games/windows are already open. Maybe even accept the seat if you are below a X.

Displaying how many games you are currently in would also be helpful.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fine suggestions - Will implement [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]