Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 07:01 PM

Default Re: Why accounts using GodMode are so obvious about it

[ QUOTE ]
I am really, really shocked that nobody has used this line yet. . .c'mon BBV, I expected more from you guys! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="blue"> Q. Why are these cheaters being so obvious about it? They could have been much more subtle and made infinite amounts of money for years! </font>

<font color="red"> A. Absolute power corrupts Absolutely. </font> [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You may want to return to lurking...
Old 09-18-2007, 07:03 PM

Default Re: Absolute Cheating

[ QUOTE ]
Can somebody explain shortly the Intern Ship thing?
I didnt understand what they are doing,why they are playing for AP and for what they get paid.
(Maybe my English is not good enough)

BTW:If AP is problably "getting the money back" ,other Sites should do the same things or am I wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

1.) Other sites suck less
2.) The internship thing is wild speculation
Old 09-18-2007, 07:04 PM

I'm writing a parser that will re-write AP hands so they're readable.

Can anyone point me to a decent amount of perfectly-formed AP HHs? I need to know how they handle various situations. I've never played on AP (I don't even have an account) so I don't have any of my own to work with. I want something that PT (and PXF if they support AP) will be able to import.

Thanks,

Nat
Old 09-18-2007, 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand where you guys are seeing these dudes are the first busto every time in an MTT.

[/ QUOTE ]

Read the Cliff Notes by ape above. Noob. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooops some of it is in the body of the thread also. Too lazy to find it.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Who knows, really. But I agree with the fact that going out first or second in over a dozen tournaments in a row is really really really hard to do. Somebody ALWAYS busts on the first hand. So you'd have to be going all-in, and somebody who knows he's ahead would have to call you, AND you would have to not suck out.

Some sort of chip dumping, because the other dude would have to know he's ahead? Some sort of beta testing for the later hack/scam? A way to establish a maniacal style of play/generate losses in advance to cover your tracks? Some/all of these? If this database is accurate, it's really really bizarre and just another piece of evidence that something very suspicious is going on, and that an inside job is most likely.

[/ QUOTE ]

My first thought that it was chip dumping to start with an instant chip lead cushion. It's a lot easier to make the necessary moves involved in this kind of scam with more chips than anyone at the table and it serves as protection against suckouts if forced into making calls earlier than the river. If the scam involves multiple players it would make a lot of sense. The even scarier thought is that if this is what they were doing, the only way to guarantee they would be at the same table with another conspirator is an inside job.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so im having a session on abs where this guy munchkin cat is running like god against me and ofc my first thought was omg its doubledrags new account!

does anyone know who that is

[/ QUOTE ]

He just AIMed me and asked to do 1k swap ABS for Full Tilt...I declined because I was in the middle of a session...says he has 50k+ in his account
Old 09-18-2007, 07:47 PM

Withdrawal of my balance hit ePass yesterday.

Today I got the standard VIP bonus phone call. It took all my effort not to laugh at the guy.
Old 09-18-2007, 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Who knows, really. But I agree with the fact that going out first or second in over a dozen tournaments in a row is really really really hard to do. Somebody ALWAYS busts on the first hand. So you'd have to be going all-in, and somebody who knows he's ahead would have to call you, AND you would have to not suck out.

Some sort of chip dumping, because the other dude would have to know he's ahead? Some sort of beta testing for the later hack/scam? A way to establish a maniacal style of play/generate losses in advance to cover your tracks? Some/all of these? If this database is accurate, it's really really bizarre and just another piece of evidence that something very suspicious is going on, and that an inside job is most likely.

[/ QUOTE ]

My first thought that it was chip dumping to start with an instant chip lead cushion. It's a lot easier to make the necessary moves involved in this kind of scam with more chips than anyone at the table and it serves as protection against suckouts if forced into making calls earlier than the river. If the scam involves multiple players it would make a lot of sense. The even scarier thought is that if this is what they were doing, the only way to guarantee they would be at the same table with another conspirator is an inside job.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is everyone so hung up on this. Wouldn't it make since to intentionally lose a tournement here and there instead OF WINNING EVERY ONE?? What easier way to lose a tournement then to go all in every hand till you lose??
Old 09-18-2007, 08:28 PM

Old 09-18-2007, 08:31 PM

nicely done, sir.
Closed Thread