FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2007, 10:41 AM

Default Re: Another stupid ethics question

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PS, just shot 58 at Old course at St Andrews in 15mph+ winds! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Wtf, that sounds like a samoleusesque accomplishment. What you doing in Scotland?

[/ QUOTE ]

Tiger Woods 2006, yo. Only intermediate level though. I just can;t get the swing perfect enough to go higher without shooting in the 90's, so it's really not entirely impressive.

[/ QUOTE ]
Lol. My bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I could shoot 58 ANYWHERE in 15mph winds, believe me, I wouldn't spend a single minute dealing with the band of miscreants and malcontents in this thread. I'd pay someone to pay someone to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

WHAT A GREAT JOB!
Old 01-18-2007, 10:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have posted a few times in her threads being nice, but she continues to grind her axe, so F her.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok LOL.

I was going to avoid all of your foolishness, but this is just one asinine comment too many.

You have never posted in my threads being nice, and I never had a personal problem with you until YOU started the attacks. By circumstance, I may have posted negative things in maybe two-three threads of yours (i honestly don't remember how this started, I can only imagie this to be the case) because they were retarded. You, being the sissy emotional 12 yr old, took this as a personal attack and have now started waging personal attacks against me everywhere, including but not limited to saying I look like a man, calling me ugly, and MAKING A THREAD FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF CALLING OUT MY QUESTIONABLE PLAY ON TV.

I don't really give a sh.t what you think of me; as a matter of fact I take it as a compliment that you have chosen to dislike me. But you, sir, started this personal war we apparently have, and you are the one feeding the fire. That's all I'm going to say on this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will give you $1,000 of you can find a post previous to a post previous to this one where I insult you. Also, in the thread, I made "FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF CALLING OUT MY QUESTIONABLE PLAY ON TV." as I explained after your friend AJ made an attack on me in it, was to find out exactly why a person who is widely regarded as an excellent player would make such an odd play. You percieved it as an insult since it came from me, apparently, and there was nothing insulting at all about the post. While I don;t like you, I DO understand that you are widely regarded as an excellent player and wanted further reasoning as to your actions so as to perhaps gain better insight into situations like that in the future should I happen to be in them. THAT is a compliment to your abilites as a poker player, and can be construed by most as BEING NICE. That's it. ( I can't find that link; it was in MTT or Tourney strat forum, stupid weak search function.) As for the rest, as usual, you are talking crap, cuz it's not true, just like you saying I cast the first stone.

I'll not be expecting a response post from you, as you are loath to admit you are provably dead wrong, and you're NOT going to find an insult of you by me previous to the one I linked from you, period. I know you're a busy woman, but SURELY you could spend 20 minutes searching for my insult of you for 1k since you are so positive.

See, that's the thing about being right; in this case for sure, I have no worries, and put up or shut up.

Shutting up for now on this. You will never hear me insult you in any way or any post from this day forward. I;d expect the same courtesy from you, but as we know, my expectations are often unmet.

Edit: Momentarily breaking what I said about the end of this deal for me; Since I know you are a very busy person and cant be bothered to dredge through threads, I will offer the $100 to ANYBODY who can find an instance of me personally insulting you before the date in the link to your post I made. Surely, there are dozens of people who read these boards that can REALLY use a $1000 bankroll infusion that have plenty of free time on their hands and are FAR better at the search function than you or I. So NOW, if someone doesn't find one, you're going to have a hard time saying I cast the first stone here.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Awesome [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] !!! Life sucks and poker sucks, but given first class hilariosities as this I can't help being happy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] . I LOL:ed out loud several times.

In all seriousness though, there really is nothing that says CTS should give you money back Dali, friend or not. I think your demanding him to repay you is what "shows how much your friendship is worth" rather than him not paying you.

Yes, it was rather unkind of him to post this and name you. Then again, after you left him a voicemail demanding your blind back the hilariosity of it all actually demanded that it had to be posted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing was ever demanded in any way, shape or form. And once again, if you had a misunderstanding with someone you considered a friend, would you think calling him is out of bounds? I don't get that so many people think that that is a big deal. I wasn't angry about it, and didn't say I was or appear anything more than calm in the VM, and Cts would tell you that.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:54 AM

This incident is the first I've ever heard of people giving back blinds in HU situations. Does this really happen? Daliman seems to believe it is a common occurrence but I haven't seen anybody else verify this. In the HU I've played (admittedly not much-- only about 10K hands), I've never seen anybody ask for a blind back. I've had people play one hand then sit out or leave because they don't want to play me (or don't want to play anybody or whatever) but I've never had them ask for the money back. This includes complete unknowns, casual acquaintances from 2+2 and people I know fairly well. Prior to this thread, the idea of giving money back never occurred to me.

Am I missing something?
Old 01-18-2007, 10:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Actually, I guess much of this whole deal stems from the fact that I am arguing ethics, morals, social values, etc, with a bunch of people whose average age is about 22.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pulling the age trump card? Your being old just means you've spent a lot of time on this earth being a moron.

[/ QUOTE ]

THANK YOU!!! Someone on this [censored] forum finally spelled moron correctly.

PEOPLE - MORAN is a city in Kansas. MORON is what you are if you have a hard time spelling 5 letter words.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have NO idea what level this is on, but I'm gonna go ahead and guess 7th?
Old 01-18-2007, 11:05 AM

Can't we all just get along?
Old 01-18-2007, 11:10 AM

you know dali, the funny thing is you could take a lesson from the post - AJ, the guy who called you out on the post, isn't someone who has historically come to my defense, to say the least. but he said what he did because of the content of what was posted and disagreeing with it, rather than imagining 2p2 to only exist as a childish popularity contest.

and sure, we can be done with personal attacks, since i've never made one on you to begin with that wasn't related to the stupidity of your posts (in fact, i don't know enough about you outside of that to make other comments - you provide plenty of ammo here). but i cannot promise that in your next idiotic post, i will not comment on the same thing, just as i always have.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:11 AM

I don't know if it's been asked already, but did Dali sit with a full stack? I don't think cts is wrong here, but I think it's a relatively legitimate request on Dali's part also. Anyway, if Dali had no intention to play, it's more obvious if he sat with the min. or whatever, IMO.

Vig
Old 01-18-2007, 11:33 AM

Reading this thread gives me a headache.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:39 AM

JESUS [censored] CHRIST IF YOU DEGENERATES WANT TO FLIP GO TO THE [censored] ROULETTE TABLES OR SOMETHING READING ABOUT THIS [censored] IS SO ANNOYING

DUMB RETARDED CRAP LIKE THIS GIVES POKER A BAD NAME