Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 01:33 PM

Default Re: **Official uNL Microbrew thread: September**

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ppl with unprotected wireless

Moved into new house and aren't getting our own till next week
Old 09-24-2007, 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ppl with unprotected wireless

I aren't getting our own till next week

[/ QUOTE ]

also i [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] pokey, anyone else?
Old 09-24-2007, 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
apoligies for the OT but i just posted this in the computer forum and thought i might put it here in case any of u guys are good with computers. thanx

- installed new video card but not working ??

[ QUOTE ]
new video card - Radeon 9600pro AGP8x 256mb DDR
on Asus p4p800-vm motherboard (bout 3/4 yrs old)
computer is P4 3gig 512 ram

have been running intergrated video card - intel extreme graphics 2 or something like that and it uses the: intel 82865G graphics controller driver.

so ive disabled the integrated driver, turned off the computer, installed the new video in the AGP slot, turned it back on and it gives no picture on the monitor. Ive tried and retried this a number of times with no success. The LED light just blinks??

when i turn it off and take out the new card works fine as has done for yrs. Why wont it take the new card

not sure what to do

in BIOS the adaptor pritority is set (AGP / Int VGA), should this be (AGP / PCI)

should i change anything else in the BIOS?

do i need to connect something to the AGP slot or new card inside the box?

is it just that this card is not compatible to my computer as im starting to think this si the problem even though it does appear to suit

would really appreciate some help thanx

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

just leave the integrated enabled, put the new video card in, turn on computer with monitor plugged into integrated, let windows do its thing, go to the display properties and make the new video card primary, then plug your monitor into the new card.

if you dont get video on the integrated with the agp plugged in, tell your bios to use the integrated over agp and try. you may or may not have to change that back once you get windows set and working though so keep that in mind if it "just stops" working on next reboot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, don't change the settings in the BIOS manually. Just plug the card in and it'll autodetect, at least that's what mine did.
Old 09-24-2007, 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Uh? What are you talking about? Of course I knew how I was gonna play the hand. He calls way too much, but when he bets he usu has it. He calls flop cbets with QJ on a 774 board, and he'd most definitely call two bets with a 7 or any draw.

But he has a small AF so when he led river I figured he caught some goofy hand.

[/ QUOTE ]
Then I actually see no significance at all about the hand except that you might need to readjust your read now since he doesn't need to have it when he bets... I didn't want to be offensive or anything, but I really couldn't see the point that you were complaining about. The stack sizes were particularly awkward for a small pair that wants to value bet even against a player who will call too much and consequently he managed to steal the pot from you. So I wondered what your game plan was.
Old 09-24-2007, 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Uh? What are you talking about? Of course I knew how I was gonna play the hand. He calls way too much, but when he bets he usu has it. He calls flop cbets with QJ on a 774 board, and he'd most definitely call two bets with a 7 or any draw.

But he has a small AF so when he led river I figured he caught some goofy hand.

[/ QUOTE ]
Then I actually see no significance at all about the hand except that you might need to readjust your read now since he doesn't need to have it when he bets... I didn't want to be offensive or anything, but I really couldn't see the point that you were complaining about. The stack sizes were particularly awkward for a small pair that wants to value bet even against a player who will call too much and consequently he managed to steal the pot from you. So I wondered what your game plan was.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I dunno, I just know that he calls way too often, but never bet. Apparently he had a read on me.

Don't worry about being offensive to me, I don't mind at all because most of the time I'm out of line.

I'm basically just complaining about getting outplayed by a donk. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 09-24-2007, 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I'm basically just complaining about getting outplayed by a donk. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever heard of Gelfords 1st and 2nd rules of poker ?? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-24-2007, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever heard of Gelfords 1st and 2nd rules of poker ?? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know them but at table I can't implement them to save my life.
Old 09-24-2007, 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Refresh my memory.
Old 09-24-2007, 02:58 PM

So i'm on one table, 42 hands played at FTP.

In 42 hands, there have been around 7 sets over sets, FTP is loving this.

LOLOL rigaments [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-24-2007, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Refresh my memory.

[/ QUOTE ]

As seen yesterday in the brew
Closed Thread