Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What is Hero's action?
Lead out and bet $4? 7 38.89%
Check/call villain's Cbet? 7 38.89%
Check/raise? Please reply with how much and why. 3 16.67%
Open fold? 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-07-2007, 03:23 PM

Default Re: NBA Playoffs Thread

I bet Lebron hates Boozer more than anyone on the planet right now. He gets stuck playing with Anderson Varejaoigjea;io while Boozer lies to a blind man and proceeds to become ridiculous.
Old 05-07-2007, 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tom,

I don't think shopping Jet is a necessity, I just think it's an interesting proposal. I think it's at least worth exploring to see what kind of value they can get in return.

And I think they have to keep Harris. He and Stack seemed to be the only ones who realized getting to the rim is an important part of basketball.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.
Old 05-07-2007, 03:47 PM

Huh?,

The Suns were down what, three with >30 seconds to go? This on the heels of at least a couple of failed non-Nash possessions and before a couple of terrible possessions. Like I said, they needed him for both his clutch shooting and to create better shots for the team. I think this puts them at 50/50 at the very least.
Old 05-07-2007, 03:49 PM

Default Re: The Bobbo\'s Predictions

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also: lolz spurs are such pussies

[/ QUOTE ]

Love the Spurs hate. It says more about 2+2 than it does about the Spurs.

[/ QUOTE ]pretty sure people hate the Spurs on any non-Spurs message board

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank God the world doesn't consist solely of internet message boards. Obviously, 2+2 is the best and the brightest of same.
Old 05-07-2007, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Huh?,

The Suns were down what, three with >30 seconds to go? This on the heels of at least a couple of failed non-Nash possessions and before a couple of terrible possessions. Like I said, they needed him for both his clutch shooting and to create better shots for the team. I think this puts them at 50/50 at the very least.

[/ QUOTE ]

Down 3 with 30 seconds left does not put them at 50/50 against the Spurs. Stupid as usual.
Old 05-07-2007, 04:04 PM

tom,

I was posting to Huh, although because of quick reply you may have thought it was directed at you.

My logic was explained twice (here, a third time: they likely wouldn't be down three at that point had Nash been in the game for the previous few possessions), you're just being your little bitch self because I called you out on being a dick in that OOT thread. Which of course look, you're being a dick again, how strange.

Pretty please, stop posting at me and I will do the same for you. Actually, you should stop posting altogether but whatever.
Old 05-07-2007, 04:10 PM

I didnt think it was directed to me at all, I was just pointing out that it was stupid and wrong.

I guess I didnt really have to do that because anyone who knows anything would already know that.
Old 05-07-2007, 04:23 PM

you totally refuted his dick arguement. well played sir
Old 05-07-2007, 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Huh?,

[/ QUOTE ]

Down 3 with 30 seconds left does not put them at 50/50 against the Spurs. Stupid as usual.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not what tuq said. Reread his paragraph. Down 3 with 30 seconds left occured partly because Nash didn't play (reference to botched posessions played without him). Had he played, there's 50/50 chance it (and ensuing bad posessions) wouldn't have happened.
Old 05-07-2007, 04:42 PM

kutuz,

Thanks. It helps having someone else explain it to tom but it won't matter since he is a very angry poster who is currently waging a jihad against me because I called him an angry poster in an OOT thread. Sort of a self-fulfilling prophecy. So even if he is bright enough to grasp the concept laid forth in your post, he is not going to admit it publicly.