Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should OP go to the felt here?
Yes 7 53.85%
No 6 46.15%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-04-2007, 06:16 PM

Default Re: AS-XII GAME THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
IMO,

No one should be saying lol village in this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh I beg to differ
Old 04-04-2007, 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When that Shorty wagon started taking off D3 at the end I think that was my finest hour.

[/ QUOTE ]

Blinkers.

IF village lynches Neil not Boiler - and IF I don't get eaten that night I WOULD have got shorty (well he'd have had my vote at least)

I was never lynching you in a million years tho [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I would have lynched nutjob over you and I was 90% sure he was village all game - unless him and Boiler or him and Scott came up with some stunningly good reasoning to convince me not to.

I tried Sooooo hard my last day to sound stupid and lost I figured that was the only way I ever don't get nightkilled there - hence my going after Neil. I guess tho might nightkill was about the easiest NK choice you guys made all game.
Old 04-04-2007, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
IMO,

[/ QUOTE ]

oh I beg to differ

[/ QUOTE ]

OK OK so we should have turbo lynched shortline immediately after you turned up village.

I'm still not sure why we didn't.
Old 04-04-2007, 06:28 PM

or you could have lynched him before that too

lynching me was completely absurd and not only should it not have happened, but after it did happen you should have gone and found the wolves that made it happen instead of just ignoring the entire ridiculous sequence of events and then move on

do you really think boiler eats mdd solely to get me lynched at the cost of giving the seer an extra peek, only to spend the entire day fighting like hell to save me? does this make any sense at all?

on that note, if I'm a wolf do I ever eat mdd there? did he actually look like a seer at all? no. have I ever made a night kill that will implicate me? no. have I done anything wolfy this game? no. yet I get lynched...
Old 04-04-2007, 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
(This post is based on the game, if I disagree with a post/move you made, I don't like the move, not the mover. Everyone's cool with me.)

Matrix, I posted 17 times in the last 90 minutes. Who should I respond to out of the last 7 posters??? Oh no, while you were answering, 5 more posts. Respond to post 2, now read the 5 new posts that were made during your response!

Dmk "peeked" Books and SH3.0, which are decent picks, I could see SH3.0, Books maybe, if DMK knows Books can be hard to read. But his three wolf list (Soah/Neil/FMXDA) is 1/3.So that NK either could clears SH3.0, Books, both, or neither. (The wolves are smart enough to fake seer hunt if they can't find the real seer)

LC: Wolves might FPS there, but it probably doesn't happen. dmk also made his "peeks" super-clear. There's no way in hell his wolf list should be construed as a peek list.

Nez got killed because his picks weren't good and it was a fake seer kill since they had no idea who to go for I'm guessing.

I don't get eaten there every single night, unless the village doesn't have a clue. YOU DON'T KILL A SEER CLAIM UNLESS HIS CLAIM IS OBVIOUSLY GARBAGE!!!

LC: truth.

Speaking of seers, anyone who says "If I was the seer I would have peeked x as w, y as v",stop it. Nez, Neil, SH3.0, and Luckay's lists all had at least one pick wrong. So they can't be the seer, less cover for the real seer though, so I guess that's good for the village... (Not saying laying fake peeks is bad, but saying it outright is IMO)

LC: Probably correct. Not as bad as you think it is, because wolves are absolutely shafted if even one of them gets it right. This is another reason why BEING RIGHT matters.

Oh, and we should stop discussing who could be a wolf, or villager, or whatnot. Because as I learned Sunday, two hours of discussion pale in comparison to someone who has only played one game before this saying one sentence. We should just talk about our day and favorite music in game. "REO Speedwagon? Only a wolf likes them! Lynch!"

LC: That was pure shortline. You getting lynched was sick, but it doesn't happen most of the time. At that point, you need to just scream your lungs off and get village to freaking unvote you.

SH3.0, reading your post about why you claimed seer, I agree with it somewhat. But, your list was flawed, made no sense in pick choice, and gave me even less cover. I don't know how good you are at WW, but I think it's a mistake to think you can go 4/4 blind on a made up list. You could have at least thrown a dead person in it. If you're going to fake as villager, at least make sure you can rescind if need be. I went after you, even though I agree somewhat that it's a mistake for a seer to do that, because I am very close to being lynched at that point anyways and coming out is plan B, while proving you're not the seer is plan A. Besides, I know you're not the seer, and either you're a villager or wolf. So, you're partly to blame for me getting lynched (Neil said he stuck on me partly because of you, others might have done the same), behind the village and the other reason of course.

The other reason, Luckay. First he comes out as seer, so my plan of coming out as seer is now bumped back a little while, giving me less time to prove my case. And his list has flaws in it, so no seer cover there. Of course he switches his vote 25 times a minute with no explanations and caps lock jammed in the down position, it's Luckay! And one sentence of a guy who has only played vanillager his first game and seer game 2 is proof enough for Luckay, who bothers reading the last two hours, that one statement is enough. I thought saying "Only role x does/doesn't do this." was rule number 1 of what not to do? Anyone who says Luckay's style is FPS is insulting the people who play FPS.

LC: Never believe luckay's FPS. Just don't do it. Do not buy it, ever. Just realize he's BSing and be careful. Plus, you came out with a ton of time left. You getting lynched that day had nothing to do with anything Luckay did. And yes, Luckay needs to calm the [censored] down. You need to realize it too. When someone is taking over the village, you have to pay attention to the periphery. Do not pay attention to the guy taking it over (unless it's shortline).

I might emulate Luckay in my next WW game. I'll claim every role, but then I'll declaim every role and claim them all for everyone else (even roles not in the game), I'll say HOLLA, I'll say the mod is a wolf or a wolf-seer-angel-FGP, then I'll vote, then I'll switch for no reason, then I'll do it 5 more times. HOLLA MASONS?

He's Dirty Harry with no aim. He shoots at everyone, tries to lynch everyone, that calls it a job well done no matter the results.

"Luckay, you killed 10 people!"
"All guilty."
"The mayor wasn't..."
"He would have been later."
"The mayor's 12yo daughter too?"
"Uh,...***** had it coming. 10 guilty people killed by Luckay! HOLLA HOLLA MASONS!!!"

Oh, I forgot, I'd also post a Microsoft Works Spreadsheet of Ineptitude, with colors of course, that was completely wrong and makes no sense what so ever.

Could a mod change boj's title to "silence=deafening"?

Oh, LOL VILLAGE!

GG Wolves (I'm writing this Wednesday around 12pm central, wolves got this game locked down)

TY for the excellent modding FCBL and Voj.

None of the above is meant to be personal, I apologize in advance if someone takes it that way. I just didn't like how the game went down regarding your actions.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-04-2007, 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
IMO,

[/ QUOTE ]

oh I beg to differ

[/ QUOTE ]

OK OK so we should have turbo lynched shortline immediately after you turned up village.

I'm still not sure why we didn't.

[/ QUOTE ]
Because shortline is magic. That is something village failed to comprehend this game. Shortline is more legit as a wolf than most villagers (including me) are as village. He is scary good. You cannot ever erase doubt from your mind that he could be a wolf.
Old 04-04-2007, 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
2nd game ever Matrix.

I doubt they did that N3 though. Wolves would almost never leave the seer alive and go to lynch him the next day (villages aren't supposed to list claimers), did any wolves even vote me Sunday night? I think no. They can't risk me finding any more wolves.

[/ QUOTE ]

There was magic in the air that Sunday night.

[/ QUOTE ]
There definitely was. The chat log I have with shortline that day is absolutely sick.
Old 04-04-2007, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
2nd game ever Matrix.

I doubt they did that N3 though. Wolves would almost never leave the seer alive and go to lynch him the next day (villages aren't supposed to list claimers), did any wolves even vote me Sunday night? I think no. They can't risk me finding any more wolves.

[/ QUOTE ]

There was magic in the air that Sunday night.

[/ QUOTE ]
There definitely was. The chat log I have with shortline that day is absolutely sick.

[/ QUOTE ]
was it on aim?
Old 04-04-2007, 06:35 PM

shortline lied through his teeth in every single post he made about me. wtf is legit about that?
Old 04-04-2007, 06:36 PM

Yes. Duh. From like a hour before nightfall to nightfall.

It's like "I'm somehow going to get Jack Bando lynched. And I'm not going to vote for him."