Burleson 1 7.69%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 04:47 PM

Default Re: SSNL POKER [cheese] thread JULY PT 2

only at 200.. i play rigged ass 100 for 2 hours then chase losses ldo
Old 07-27-2007, 04:48 PM

I want a few thousand dollars on FTP, and I have only money on Pokerstars at the moment. Does anyone have extra FTP cash (at least 1k) that they would like to trade for Stars?

PM me if you do.
Old 07-27-2007, 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
napoleons eccy road? I played the £20 freezeout on a monday night a few times but that was a like a crapshoot. small stack, pot limit etc etc. i never tried the cash games. do they run every night?

how you doing with living off teh poker? Its been my main income for over a year now, Id have to get alot better tho before i tihnk about doing it after uni

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah eccy road. i played the freeze out a couple of times, did the 20pnd rebuy tuesday once (this gambling old hag rebought 23 times lol) never placed in the money tho.

yeah the cash games run after the tournaments every night, button and SB are both 1 pound blinds which makes for some strategic changes. sooo much gambling, its all about the set mining, your guaranteed double up.

i was cashing out $100 a week playing nl25 for the last few months of uni, so i couldnt really build my br. its been going good since i moved back (living w parents so dont need to cash out for food lol) moved up to nl100 now, took a shot at 200 a week ago, which didnt go well, been breaking even/running bad for a few weeks, which sucks as i start to doubt my job choice. im hammering 2+2 and getting lots of hands in and hope that i can make an ok living off teh poker within a year.

tbh, i couldnt really work a 9-5 w/ boss etc.

do you think you're gonna make the move to play full time after uni?
Old 07-27-2007, 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I want a few thousand dollars on FTP, and I have only money on Pokerstars at the moment. Does anyone have extra FTP cash (at least 1k) that they would like to trade for Stars?

PM me if you do.

[/ QUOTE ].

All done, thanks Marwan. I will probably need to do this every few days though to support my FTP addiction... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-27-2007, 05:25 PM

last 3 days, best 3 day stretch ever, all at 200nl, and I ran good, finally I am getting close to even in Sklansky $$ for the month

Shot at 2007-07-27
Old 07-27-2007, 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am 2nd year aswell and a little more 'seasoned' than the rest at 21.

I played the £5 rebuy but that was a donkament in the truest sense. Saturdays are the £20 freezeouts right? i wouldn't mind playing a few of them.

I am a semi reg at FTP NL200 as i played alot at party too, I have no worries giving out my sn. Just pm me or something

SSNL yorkshire!

[/ QUOTE ]

cool i'll pm you.

yeh saturdays is £10 rebuy but with only 1 rebuy or add on. I like the tournys there cos there pretty deep stacked. lik e i said i try to go a couple of times a month, my bro's at uni in leeds so iam there a bit. give us a shout if your heading down anytime soon.
Old 07-27-2007, 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Jman video on cardrunner's today!!

[/ QUOTE ]

WHEEEEEEEEEE

[/ QUOTE ]

'Dont know anything about ErtleTheTurtle except that I like the name'
Old 07-27-2007, 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
napoleons eccy road? I played the £20 freezeout on a monday night a few times but that was a like a crapshoot. small stack, pot limit etc etc. i never tried the cash games. do they run every night?

how you doing with living off teh poker? Its been my main income for over a year now, Id have to get alot better tho before i tihnk about doing it after uni

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah eccy road. i played the freeze out a couple of times, did the 20pnd rebuy tuesday once (this gambling old hag rebought 23 times lol) never placed in the money tho.

yeah the cash games run after the tournaments every night, button and SB are both 1 pound blinds which makes for some strategic changes. sooo much gambling, its all about the set mining, your guaranteed double up.

i was cashing out $100 a week playing nl25 for the last few months of uni, so i couldnt really build my br. its been going good since i moved back (living w parents so dont need to cash out for food lol) moved up to nl100 now, took a shot at 200 a week ago, which didnt go well, been breaking even/running bad for a few weeks, which sucks as i start to doubt my job choice. im hammering 2+2 and getting lots of hands in and hope that i can make an ok living off teh poker within a year.

tbh, i couldnt really work a 9-5 w/ boss etc.

do you think you're gonna make the move to play full time after uni?

[/ QUOTE ]

cool i'll head down to another tourny soon and stick around for the cash games. I live just off eccy road so I should prob go more.

my plan is to go travelling (again) after uni. prob heads to thailand for a year and play poker as i travel. then ill decide what to do when/if I get back to england.

if you have AIM give us a shout sometime. my names is myironthumb on it

laters
Old 07-27-2007, 05:43 PM

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...=0#Post11413197

check out this uNL thread i posted about my FTP setup. makes multitabling a breeze.
Old 07-27-2007, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...=0#Post11413197

check out this uNL thread i posted about my FTP setup. makes multitabling a breeze.

[/ QUOTE ]

do you know how goofy got the stat title before each number? i keep forgetting what a few of my stats are
Closed Thread