Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2007, 10:13 AM

Default Re: NWO TAKEOVER — Game thread

[ QUOTE ]
OH

What you said makes sense, technically. But logically, it doesn't. I mean, what does the wolves eating soah have to do with sol being a wolf?

[/ QUOTE ]
It doesn't. See above post.

[ QUOTE ]
I think Luckay coming up wolf will go a long way towards proving sol's wolfitude.

[/ QUOTE ]
Do you really think all the wolves just joined hands and outed themselves in one day?
Old 11-06-2007, 10:16 AM

Also drzen,

You asked how my village game is different than my wolf game yesterday...

Here's what I (idiotically) said at 10:00:00 yesterday:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
would not surprise me for dusting and drzen to both be wolves

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll be SHOCKED if dustin is a wolf with this many votes.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm only this wrong when I'm a villager. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-06-2007, 10:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I think Luckay coming up wolf will go a long way towards proving sol's wolfitude.

[/ QUOTE ]
Do you really think all the wolves just joined hands and outed themselves in one day?

[/ QUOTE ]

Look at the post where Sol voted me. If that's not "noob wolf suspecting villager & other wolf, then voting villager", I suck at this game (not beyond the realm of possibility)
Old 11-06-2007, 10:19 AM

Also Zurv,

N1 kills are never seer hunts by old-time POGgers. Don't rule out the possibility that most, if not all, of the remaining wolves aren't regulars.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Look at the post where Sol voted me. If that's not "noob wolf suspecting villager & other wolf, then voting villager", I suck at this game (not beyond the realm of possibility)

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh, I agree that Sol could easily be a wolf. But I'm not sure about Luckay in the mix.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:29 AM

I like the way this game is going, BTW. We have a lot of information to work with. Plus, the soah kill is just LOL. I remember believing that he was a wolf yesterday and thinking to myself, *"Man, it would really help to know soah's role in all of this."*

Everyone, on the count of 3, let's thank the wolves for making such a stupid kill.

Old 11-06-2007, 10:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also Zurv,

N1 kills are never seer hunts by old-time POGgers. Don't rule out the possibility that most, if not all, of the remaining wolves aren't regulars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you even read my post?

That the soah kill was orchestrated by Luckay as a reverse-seer kill, since soah was so strong on Luckay?
Old 11-06-2007, 11:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, this is pretty silly for multiple reasons. First of all, I stated my reasons for voting you and then moved from you when I was no longer convinced you were a wolf. The person I went to ended up being a wolf. Do you really think that on Day 1, Wolf Solanthos would be stupid enough to bandwagon onto another wolf with no fight? On Day 3 or 4 a smart wolf might do this in order to cover his tracks, but on Day 1, that's just a ridiculous move with little to no advantage whatsoever.

When I saw who died last night, the first thing I thought to myself was to check the posts right before nightfall. There was a specific post that interested me, but as fmx said earlier, it's definitely a level 1 read... Soah says this:

[ QUOTE ]
would not surprise me for dusting and drzen to both be wolves

[/ QUOTE ]

Then dies at night.

When Dustin knows he's about to get lynched or could be getting lynched and is pulling the "Oh, fine, kill me, I don't care" response, he says that drzen is a villager in two different posts for no real reason other than "because of his last two posts." I guess the question then is, does a wolf that knows he is probably getting lynched try to convince us that another wolf is instead a villager, or is it a level hoping that we'll go for drzen today? We know that drzen is either a wolf, or is being framed for soah's death. Either way, I think we find out a lot by lynching drzen.

Here's who Dustin voted for and why:
-Stephen ("stephen is however wolfy for quoting a luckay post which wasnt wolfy at all, and voting him in a serious manner (I think)")
-ourhouse for no particular reason

I think we can conclude that at least Stephen is a villager based on this, and possibly/likely OurHouse as well.
Old 11-06-2007, 11:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]

First of all, I stated my reasons for voting you and then moved from you when I was no longer convinced you were a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is where you voted me, at 8:31

[ QUOTE ]
I've been thinking Luckay or Zurvan all day, and I'm still waiting on Zurvan's "pwn-bomb."

lynch Zurvan until he comes out and says something new.

[/ QUOTE ]

I posted twice after this, at 9:14 & 9:17

You then voted Dustin at 9:54, with no reason given. In fact, that was your last post of the day. So, how were you convince I wasn't a wolf? My post accusing you & Luckay was that awesome?

[ QUOTE ]

The person I went to ended up being a wolf. Do you really think that on Day 1, Wolf Solanthos would be stupid enough to bandwagon onto another wolf with no fight? On Day 3 or 4 a smart wolf might do this in order to cover his tracks, but on Day 1, that's just a ridiculous move with little to no advantage whatsoever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? Did you really just post that? I had NO IDEA voting for a wolf day 1 cleared you forever. If I had known that, I'd never lose a game as a wolf...
Old 11-06-2007, 11:25 AM

Also... the early posters today were:

clown
JennFox
drzen
sixfour

Doesn't necessarily mean anything, but early posts traditionally can mean wolves. The only one of these that I see as a wolf so far is drzen, although clown could be a wolf attempting to be UTR.