FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Lenny or Carl?
Lenny 89 54.60%
Carl 74 45.40%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-28-2007, 01:24 AM

Default Re: My ability to start threads in BBV4life

[ QUOTE ]
I'm already ostracized enough in real life from real humans so give me at least one place where I can feel accepted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sobering fact: Contrary to popular belief, most 2+2ers are actually real humans too. Probably about 88% of us.
Old 09-28-2007, 01:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Eric,

Photo's of somebody's weightloss progression are pretty obviously less offensive that your posts. I don't really think I need to explain that further. I invite anybody to do a search on Eric's history, (use -re) to get the threads he starts. I think you'll see where I'm coming from.

[/ QUOTE ]

dids,

do the same search for limesparks and if you don't take away his thread starting privileges, i'll have to agree with ericw that you're just holding a grudge based on your actions.

[/ QUOTE ]

limesparks is a comic genius

[/ QUOTE ]

o rly
Old 09-28-2007, 01:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
... For a long time me and DDY were basically the only people who posted everyday so you can imagine how pointless it was...

[/ QUOTE ]

not so fast baby
Old 09-28-2007, 02:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
its amazing all you posters who say how much bbv4l is sucking but don't contribute anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't think like saying that you are amazed at people who complain about the way the city dump looks but don't hang their fine art there?

[/ QUOTE ]

This analogy is subtly yet terribly flawed.
Old 09-28-2007, 02:15 AM

does adanthar ever give temp bans in reg BBV for people who suck, out of curiousity? does it help stem the cluttering of threads?
Old 09-28-2007, 02:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Basically you're insulting my whole life. Everything IS real and all you do is call me pathetic and that no one can be as pathetic as me so it CAN'T be real.

[/ QUOTE ]

EricW,

Do you know what an anecdote is? I'm not being patronizing, most people don't know exactly what it is and constantly misuse the word. Your stories are the epitome of anecdotal writing. They are heavy handed parodies of the stories you used to tell. And I think it's safe to say you know this is what people are getting at when they say 'NOT REAL' even if they didn't articulate the sentiment in that specific manner.
Old 09-28-2007, 02:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Basically you're insulting my whole life. Everything IS real and all you do is call me pathetic and that no one can be as pathetic as me so it CAN'T be real.

[/ QUOTE ]

EricW,

Do you know what an anecdote is? I'm not being patronizing, most people don't know exactly what it is and constantly misuse the word. Your stories are the epitome of anecdotal writing. They are heavy handed parodies of the stories you used to tell. And I think it's safe to say you know this is what people are getting at when they say 'NOT REAL' even if they didn't articulate the sentiment in that specific manner.

[/ QUOTE ]

CC, do you really think this is going to crack a lvl 8 troll?
Old 09-28-2007, 02:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Basically what I want here is not to be ostracized because I'm different and socially inept. I'm already ostracized enough in real life from real humans so give me at least one place where I can feel accepted.

Why do you have to take that way from me nath et al? How would you feel if you were restricted from 2+2 because of your weight?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol f the haters this [censored] is hilarious, and if u don't think so u are way too uptight about the srsness of teh internets

[/ QUOTE ]
i guess it's funny if you buy into his shtick. but WE ALREADY KNOW HE'S A NORMAL PERSON WHO HAS THIS WHOLE LAME ACT. HIS POSTING HISTORY PROVES THIS. and he's not even good at what he does.

you guys who think i'm offended by the weight stuff are way off. besides, no one would get banned for being overweight because being overweight doesn't in and of itself make you a [censored] horrible poster.
Old 09-28-2007, 02:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
but I've always been oversensitive to any kind of bigotry, and coming from a pretty tolerant and open-minded group of friends IRL to this is jarring.

[/ QUOTE ]

everyone down on the ground, Det. Nath of the PC po-po is here.

[/ QUOTE ]
dude, whatever. now you're just pissing me off. but you want to be like that, fine. keep your [censored] posters and your [censored] forum.
Old 09-28-2007, 02:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Eric,

Photo's of somebody's weightloss progression are pretty obviously less offensive that your posts. I don't really think I need to explain that further. I invite anybody to do a search on Eric's history, (use -re) to get the threads he starts. I think you'll see where I'm coming from.

[/ QUOTE ]

dids,

do the same search for limesparks and if you don't take away his thread starting privileges, i'll have to agree with ericw that you're just holding a grudge based on your actions.

[/ QUOTE ]

limesparks is a comic genius

[/ QUOTE ]

o rly

[/ QUOTE ]
they cant all be gold!

in my defense i think that was probably in response to another thread or something but i cant be sure. i go into these fugue states and when i wake up i see that screen that says u can only start a new threaad every 20 seconds or whatever