Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2007, 08:56 PM

Default Re: CHOO CHOO

[ QUOTE ]
LOL.....LOL....LOL....LOL

I have to say by far the dumbest comments in this thread are from the usual suspects of MDMA, jfish, triumph36, Parlay Slow, etc

I've tried to explain this simply before, but apparently you are incapable of seeing the big picture

Everytime you whine, bitch, moan, you make the games worse and not better.

These threads/posts create shortstackers.

I got my start by reading high stakes players bitch and moan by the hit and run.
The other shorties I've discussed it with are the same.

The posts whining about shortstackers are by far the dumbest in 2p2 history. They just create more of what you don't want. This is worse than poor game selection. this is making every game a poor game.

Do you think shorties would've evolved this far and gotten so numerous without the constant whining posts?

The bitching is a joke.

The funny thing is that the shorties are doing more to protect you than you are yourselves.

Have you seen them post graphs?
winrates?
advice?

Believe me, it's hard not to do such things and just laugh in your faces.

Please, develop some deep thinking on the topic.

unethical....lol

says the forum that embraces pt, PAHUDs, AHKs, sweating sessions that bring in multiple players to the hand, etc

[/ QUOTE ]

so hearing high stakes players bitch and moan inspired you to shortstack .5/1? You (you personally not all SSers) could be making more fullstacking microstakes.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wtf, is imsakidd the worst shortstacker ever? those hands are terrible

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously?

they all look fine. A9s is the only questionable one.

[/ QUOTE ]
pretty sure he was being sarcastic, and the first quoter got owned
Old 09-06-2007, 10:34 PM

Old 09-06-2007, 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have to say by far the dumbest comments in this thread are from the usual suspects of MDMA, jfish, triumph36, Parlay Slow, etc

[/ QUOTE ]

We compose the "usual suspects" of dumb posters on 2+2? Seriously?
Old 09-06-2007, 10:41 PM

seriously...the posts in here rank up there alltime with the dumbest things ever on 2p2, including OOT
Old 09-06-2007, 10:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
seriously...the posts in here rank up there alltime with the dumbest things ever on 2p2, including OOT

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just asking at what point we became "the usual suspects".
Old 09-06-2007, 11:06 PM

MYT2R: So, us actually discussing and putting limelight on the problem of shortstacking (yes, even though shortterm (or even longterm) it could create more shortstacks) makes us retarded and dumb, whereas you as a shortstacker trying desperately to keep other people from shortstacking so you can be one of few to benefit out of being a parasite on online gaming obviously is a very nice and commendable human being.

I've never understood how you can talk about "you stupid idiots are destroying the game by discussing it and making people open up their eyes to realize how profitable shortstacking is", and furthermore discuss how shortstacks supposedly got good and developed by reading threads like these. Then you describe how the people already shortstacking protects us being basically shutting up about shortstacking. Man, that's some great community/forum-mentality right there, I think you in a way described why I kind of hate Imsakidd posting; he serves no purpose in this forum at all because of what you wrote.

Finally, there is no logical flaw in what you are doing, i.e blaiming US for creating more future shortstacks and thus ruining YOUR profitability. Yeah, exactly. The more shortstacks in a game, the less profit you make. Why? Because with even just one more shortstack in the game, the fullstacks will start adjusting their range even more towards shortstack poker as opposed to trying to optimize versus the other fullstacks. That reduces your winrate.

Anyway, as I said, there is no logical flaw in what you are saying, blaiming us for creating more shortstacks/destroying the games "even more", but nevertheless, I would personally feel like the biggest hypocrit ever posting this post, only to, in the next minute, fire up my 10 tables of 20bbs.

Once again, it's not contradictory by any means, but I would feel like a rather [censored] person doing both those things. You know which shortstackers I respect the most? the ones that never ever post on this forum trying to be a part of it, and neither trying to defend what they are doing.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:14 PM

MT2R, why do you bitch about people bitching about ss'ers, that brings more ss'ers to the games as well!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We compose the "usual suspects" of dumb posters on 2+2? Seriously?

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty much the dumbest 2p2 has to offer.

MT2R: let me know when you make enough money to rathole 1/2 you stupid [censored].

MDMA,

LOL. Kurosh speaks the truth. There are a handful of people beating NL1k and above. SSing isn't like some secret science, most people are too stupid to manage it. Look at Grey, he couldn't hack it. He was lolocoaster in his attempt.