Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2007, 05:10 AM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians (#2 of 2)

[ QUOTE ]

But i'm thinking.. if I make a MB/C2P account can I just withdraw from PP with it and move the money to FTP instead of having to cash out to my bank and then to MB/C2P? That would save me 205$ unless there are convertion fees for cashing out to the aformentionned?

Thanks in advance

[/ QUOTE ]

If your MB account is U.S. currency and your PP account is U.S. currency, there is no fee because no conversion takes place.
Old 06-08-2007, 05:38 AM

I can have a MB account with a verified Canadian bank and use US currency?
Old 06-08-2007, 05:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I can have a MB account with a verified Canadian bank and use US currency?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. You can choose your currency when you open up your MB account. If your MB account is U.S. currency, currency conversion would only take place when you withdraw from MB back to your Canadian currency account.
Old 06-08-2007, 05:55 AM

Great, thanks for the fast reply.
Another quick question, we can send money inter MB users right? If so, how big is the fee?
I would need two MB accounts, one for me and one for a family member and I would need to transfer all my bankroll from one to the other to deposit into full tilt.
Old 06-08-2007, 06:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Great, thanks for the fast reply.
Another quick question, we can send money inter MB users right? If so, how big is the fee?
I would need two MB accounts, one for me and one for a family member and I would need to transfer all my bankroll from one to the other to deposit into full tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you can send money to other MB account holders. Make sure both your MB accounts have the same currency (U.S.). I never had the need to do that so I don't know the fee. Check the MB website for the fee structure.

Things to watch out for are MB's outgoing 90 day transaction limits. If you transfer peer to peer too much back and forth, your 90 transaction limit would be used up pretty quick.

Of course, you can't open an account for your family member, since MB will require anyone wanting an account to open it themselves. Completing MB's verification steps will increase your 90 transaction limit, if you need it.
Old 06-08-2007, 06:18 AM

How can they know if I am opening it for a family member? I have obviously permission to do so,and all information and can give them proof.
I was just actually completing the "add a bank" verification for the family member in question and I am at the "Account number" step, is this one of the serie of numbers at the bottom of a check?

Edit: nvm googled a pic to see which number it is.
Old 06-08-2007, 06:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

??? (puzzled) Why would you need two MB accounts to withdraw from PP to FT?
Old 06-08-2007, 06:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How can they know if I am opening it for a family member? I have obviously permission to do so,and all information and can give them proof.
I was just actually completing the "add a bank" verification for the family member in question and I am at the "Account number" step, is this one of the serie of numbers at the bottom of a check?

[/ QUOTE ]

I suppose you could open an account for a family member if you have all their information...

MB is not like Neteller. Some notable differences are that you can not initiate a withdrawal from your bank account to your MB account online. You would have to go in person to your bank and do a bank wire to MB. MB uses international bank wires or a credit card that allows gambling transactions to initially fund your MB account.
Old 06-08-2007, 06:22 AM

Very simple. I need to open up a new account on FTP for RB and have always been playing under the name of the family member in question(that already has a FTP account with no RB), but will start playing under my name.
So i need a MB account under the FM's name because the PP account i am withdrawing from is the FM's.
Old 06-08-2007, 06:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Very simple. I need to open up a new account on FTP for RB and have always been playing under the name of the family member in question(that already has a FTP account with no RB), but will start playing under my name.
So i need a MB account under the FM's name because the PP account i am withdrawing from is the FM's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now it makes sense.