Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-04-2007, 06:07 PM

Default Re: Here It Is (Basic Explanation)

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Even I must admit that's awesome.

Vig
Old 03-04-2007, 06:11 PM

speaking of print screens...

I think we're missing some [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 03-04-2007, 06:14 PM

Hey Vig, here's an idea on how you can vindicate yourself. Next time you see Mrs Vig (I assume within 3 days max) take a short video clip announcement of you, mrs vig and the baby saying: "Hey two-plus-two, thank you for the donations towards Sarah's cancer cause. We know there's been doubt for legit reasons and we wanted to show that this situation is for real". Upload on youtube or something.

Edit: If you don't have a video camera use your digital camera's v-clip function or buy one and return it after.
Old 03-04-2007, 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
all these people want is a freakin simple ass screenshot, so why not just give it to them?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

respond to this Vig, one time. You say there's $1600 in ePassporte, take a screenshot. You say you've made a transfer in PokerStars, take a screenshot. One more time, in case you've missed this the other 100 times it's been asked:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
all these people want is a freakin simple ass screenshot, so why not just give it to them?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-04-2007, 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Vig, here's an idea on how you can vindicate yourself. Next time you see Mrs Vig (I assume within 3 days max) take a short video clip announcement of you, mrs vig and the baby saying: "Hey two-plus-two, thank you for the donations towards Sarah's cancer cause. We know there's been doubt for legit reasons and we wanted to show that this situation is for real". Upload on youtube or something.

[/ QUOTE ]That wouldn't prove he did/didn't use part of the donations as a BR and end up losing it; so him being a douche would still be a possibility.
Old 03-04-2007, 06:18 PM

bump
Old 03-04-2007, 06:20 PM

vig please provide proof instead of stepping around the situation and questions. Either that or tell us the truth that u lost it all. At least tell us something douchebag
Old 03-04-2007, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Edit: If you don't have a video camera use your digital camera's v-clip function or buy one and return it after.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya thsi would prove nothing.
Old 03-04-2007, 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
vig please provide proof instead of stepping around the situation and questions. Either that or tell us the truth that u lost it all. At least tell us something douchebag

[/ QUOTE ]lol

But yeah, he is stepping around a lot of questions/comments. Shady.
Old 03-04-2007, 07:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1) vig xfers money to some baller with loads of loot
2) baller sends money to SK

[/ QUOTE ]

Myself or another mod should be able to set this up. What do you think vig?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds fine to me. As I said, though, there's only like $1600 on ePassporte. Wait for FTP to be released too and then do $5000ish?

Vig

[/ QUOTE ]

Vig,

If you truly have been on the up and up with all of this, I would be happy to help you verify all of this, and make sure the money donated gets put to good use asap.

I would like to clarify a few things as I may not be fully up to date on the situation.

Currently from the donation money there is $1600 in epassporte and $5000 in your FTP account, is this correct?

This adds up to $6600, is this the full amount that was donated to this cause by BBVers? If not what has the rest of the money been used for and can you provide proof such as transaction histories and receipts?

Is the $5000 in FTP currently locked up? If so what is a reasonable estimate for when that money will be available for transfer?

If you can provide a satisfactory answer to all of the above questions and will provide a screenshot of $1600 in your EPassporte account, I will arrange for someone to receive the 5k transfer on FTP and write out a check to be applied to the medical bills of Ms Vig sent directly to hospital. I hope that you have been fully honest in this and that you understand the reasons for all the precautions being taken to ensure that people's money went to its proper cause.