Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2007, 02:14 PM

Default Re: The fish eye view

Fish trying to blame their losses on something other than their own play? Not exactly a big shock to anyone.

Stages of the online fish:

They are "about even" (1. Denial)
Having really bad luck (2. Denial)
The site is rigged (3. Denial)
Players are cheating me (4. Denial)
Other players are beating me (5. TRUTH)... but wait, wait... hold on a second, they are beating me because they use HUD's!!! Yeah that's the ticket. (6. Denial)
Old 01-23-2007, 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
YES..!! I am BITTER, BITTER, BITTER. You 12 tabling hudbots took all my money, now I am happy you are all going busto because no fishes can play anymore.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

signed,

Bitter, pathetic, old Tuff

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, 12 tabling hudbots are the easiest to rape.

Read a book or something...
Old 01-25-2007, 03:42 AM

I've made far more money on Party Poker since the Americans were banned than I ever did before. The majority of the poker world will continue living the good life no matter what happens in the US.
Old 01-25-2007, 04:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
YES..!! I am BITTER, BITTER, BITTER. You 12 tabling hudbots took all my money, now I am happy you are all going busto because no fishes can play anymore.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

signed,

Bitter, pathetic, old Tuff

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, 12 tabling hudbots are the easiest to rape.

Read a book or something...

[/ QUOTE ]
You've got to be kidding. Are you saying you make more money from marginally WINNING PLAYERS than 50/0/1 fish?
Old 01-25-2007, 06:38 AM

You know, Tuff is an ACTUAL rocket scientist, I believe, which makes this all even more bizarre.
Old 01-25-2007, 07:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, most of you bashing TF for his gleeful attitude that many online multitablers basically just got the pink slip, were also gleefully taking the money off fish like him for last few years. Karma can be a bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's completely different. Those fish sit down at the tables to play knowing that they can lose. Gleefully taking their money is all part of the game.

Remember when TF had pictures of his family posted and got upset? That is outside the game and completely uncalled for and he had every right to be upset. Saying, "Lol you HUDbots are [censored] now," is completely outside the game and we have every right to be upset.
Old 01-25-2007, 08:08 AM

maybe if you didnt act like an idiot and take shots at 400nl all the way up to 2knl when you are incredibly exploitable you wouldnt be saying any of this. for some of us poker was a viable extra form of income that helped pay for more than petty little things. every time someone suggested you advice to improve your game you either didnt listen to it and completely disregarded it or you flat out mis-understood it and made yourself play even worse.

have fun playing your $2/2 $80 buyin playing real poker with 40bbs and sitting with bitter old brick and mortar regulars gambling away the last dollars of their social security checks
Old 01-25-2007, 08:20 AM

u are clearly one of the biggest fools ive ever seen in the poker community.

and yes u are exactly what u say u are. a stupid fish.but the difference between normal fish and u is that u cant play for fun and obv cant accept that u just plain suck.

ur nothing but a poor stupid [censored] and a sore loser that blames evryone else for his losses instead of accepting the truth(ur just not good enough).

ur bitter cause u suck, ur bitter cause u obv not smart enough to play this game succesfull and ur bitter cause ur not cool enough to play this game for fun.

dude just quit poker. u arent smart enough , u dont have the balls and u dont have the character to play poker.

stop ur attention whorish [censored](or atleast cry to someone that cares about a loser losing because of his own dumbness) quit and never come back.

i would feel a bit sorry for u if u wouldnt behave like a 2 yr old.

but since its this way, get lost moaning stupid bitch

ggnore loser
Old 01-26-2007, 01:14 PM

Some more on here http://www.tuff-fish.com
Old 01-26-2007, 02:17 PM

Tuff_fish,
Why don't you play on Bodog. Bodog only allows 3 tabling, and there are no hand histories to help the HUDbots out. I think you'd like the games there. Theres a lot of action.