Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2007, 06:47 PM

Default Re: Asking out a girl from class I haven\'t really talked to

wow, how is this thread still going? anyone care to summarize everything after page 2
Old 02-15-2007, 07:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow, how is this thread still going? anyone care to summarize everything after page 2

[/ QUOTE ]

OP is desperately clinging onto any semblance of a relationship that may possibly exist in the future to the point of being a creepy stalker.

Despite the correct advice of other forum members, OP continues to ignore it and proceeds to watch 24 with the redhead in question.
Old 02-16-2007, 03:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Variance: I'm buying a new computer and selling her my current one for $200, lol

[/ QUOTE ]

you lose

i don't care under what circumstances you are buying a new computer, because you are selling her your current one for $200. i'd say pussy-whipped but that doesn't even apply here.
Old 02-17-2007, 01:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The latest:

She never contacted me about hanging out this weekend like she suggested. I sent her this:

[ QUOTE ]
what happened this weekend? you're a difficult person to get ahold of.

sorry about the game today. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] hopefully this will help you feel a little better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U6aPJuH-Ik

[/ QUOTE ]

She replies:

[ QUOTE ]
Wow what a video hahahaha. Yea Im a little bummed after the game yesterday. The Bears choked and Im mad at them [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Lol but I dont take these things too seriously or my life would be so depressing! Sorry I was hard to reach this weekend, I went home to watch the game at my parent's place. Hope you have a good week!

[/ QUOTE ]

I like the "hope you have a good week" at the end, as if she isn't planning on talking to me again during it (initially I didn't really think anything of it, but I showed the message to a friend and she was like "haha, it's like she's not planning on talking to you again"). At this point my feelings of hopelessness and desperation are starting to be replaced with anger. As childish as it sounds, I feel like I want to make her account for her actions. It pisses me off that she would just keep giving me the run-around to prevent herself from feeling bad about saying "sorry, I don't want to go out with you" (or even going so far as to say "...but you're a really sweet guy, and I DO want to hang out with you, I promise! in fact, how about this weekend! i'll call you!...not"). I don't deserve to be treated like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes you do
Old 02-17-2007, 01:53 AM

Hrm, and you wonder why you're busto.
Old 02-17-2007, 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hrm, and you wonder why you're busto.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm busto cuz I played NL600 when I should be playing NL50.

You do realize that

1 your not in love with the girl...you barely even know her.

2Your obsessing about her and getting close to stakerville.

3 She's never going to be into you esp. as long as you keep acting the way have been.

4 Why would you even want her to go out with you when she obviously isn't even remotly into you?

5 Deleting her from your facebook is the best solution--
either she'll notice and want to know why--raising your value in her eyes

or she won't and you'll stop reading her profile and obssessing about it.
Old 02-18-2007, 01:59 AM

goofy,

everyone who's hating on you isn't even trying. it's cool you even had the balls to post this whole thread. sucks that things didn't work out for you.

dont surf,

don't be a d.ickhead for no reason.
Old 02-18-2007, 02:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
goofy,

everyone who's hating on you isn't even trying. it's cool you even had the balls to post this whole thread. sucks that things didn't work out for you.

dont surf,

don't be a d.ickhead for no reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

im not being a dick..if goofy was a friend of mine who lived down the street I'd set him straight too. I've been in this same type of situation--albiet i had known the girl n was crazy about her for a long time--luckily my friends got me to wake the [censored] up and looking back I realized that a big reason why I never got anywhere with her was because of how I acted(very similar to Goofy).
Now maybe she never would have been as crazy about me as I was her...but I can guarantee you I would have at least [censored] her several times and probably dated her for awhile.

Its obv Goofy is hung up on this girl, and he doesnt really have a legit reason to be hung up on her given he doesn't know her really well. He needs to just move on...find some other chick to take to lunch lol.

You got to stop being such a "nice" guy. Girls are just going to walk all over you.
Old 02-18-2007, 06:51 AM

FWIW charlie is pretty correct, goofy, u are being such a bitch i am kinda dissapointed because i sympathize with the shy nice guy, however its obvious u are somewhat ignoring what is being told to you.
Old 02-18-2007, 10:52 PM

Well, what I'm being told now is "there's a 0% chance of anything happening, move on," and I accept that. Also, since most of the replies were like "OMG YOU HAVEN'T MOVED ON YET WTF ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?" I think people were misinterpreting the situation - we were pretty much done talking, and when I decided to buy a new computer she's really the only person I could think of that would consider buying my old one, so I asked her about it. I don't still have delusions about anything happening between us. Seriously, relax guys.