Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2006, 12:39 AM

Default Re: if you can give a little money to try to defeat Jon Kyle

51% - 47% with 66% reporting. The gap is closing but will it be enough?
Old 11-08-2006, 12:57 AM

no... kyl declared winner.
Old 11-08-2006, 01:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
All I said was Kyl would win and you could better spend (waste in this case) your money by giving to a pro online poker pac. Look, I do not like Kyl, I have never said once I supported him, but i did say he would win and we should spend our money on poker specific issues

[/ QUOTE ]

160 IQ and nary a clue about how politics work. Heck, why even play the games then if we already know the outcome? There are a lot of good reasons to have initiated and partaken in this effort; no matter the outcome. There are valuable directions for the future and its even possible at 10:30mst the senate could still turn blue limiting Kyl's power further.

Coming onto a forum only to push back against an effort and then go nah nah nah afterwards doesn't strike me as the kind of actions taken by someone with even a 100IQ, but what do I know; I'm an IQ neanderthal....
Old 11-08-2006, 02:47 AM

who the hell said this was dead even?

wasn't even close i guess...mother [censored] john kyl...good job! the most important legislation on family values ever!!
Old 11-08-2006, 04:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah, i got shouted down and told to go away (mostly by people who have been here a couple weeks). All I said was Kyl would win and you could better spend (waste in this case) your money by giving to a pro online poker pac. Look, I do not like Kyl, I have never said once I supported him, but i did say he would win and we should spend our money on poker specific issues, not just glomming onto a left wing loser Democrat that has no chance. Yeah i was told to leave but I was right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm...we were all "right" genius. Can you point to one single person in this thread that really thought Kyl was going to lose?

Contributing against Kyl goes deeper than just winning and losing this race. I always assumed geniuses thought on different levels? Why is this so hard for you?

Coming back to gloat that the "bad guy" won... hilarious.
Old 11-09-2006, 11:22 AM

Hey, will someone donate an additional $25 so we can officially be at 11K? WTF, that's less than 1 BB for some of us lol....
Old 11-09-2006, 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah, i got shouted down and told to go away (mostly by people who have been here a couple weeks). All I said was Kyl would win and you could better spend (waste in this case) your money by giving to a pro online poker pac. Look, I do not like Kyl, I have never said once I supported him, but i did say he would win and we should spend our money on poker specific issues, not just glomming onto a left wing loser Democrat that has no chance. Yeah i was told to leave but I was right.

[/ QUOTE ]

How very prophetic of you. Way to go out on a limb w/ your prediction.
Old 11-09-2006, 10:33 PM

it was not a prediction, it was a statement that we should all stop fighting and fund a political action committee specifically supporting online gambling rights. I know I pissed several people off in this thread, particularly when i mentioned my iq. I still don't get that, why get so angry? But the fact of the matter is the OP was asking us to send money to a Democratic site. The site is named "ACT BLUE". I hope for the IQ of this site we all got that this is a partisan Democrat site.

This site is for poker players, not Democrats or Republicans. We all have a right to post here and put forth our own opinions. I remember in a recent thread Malmuth took exception to Democratic partisan shots. So maybe even if my conservative/libertarian feelings are not popular in this thread, they are quite welcome on this site.

For the last time, I think Kyl is a jerk, I am against him. I just think we can all join together in a non partisan way and support online poker specifically. Certainly even the most partisan of Democrats can realize that electing Democrats now is not just about poker, God I hope not considering the situation in the world.
Old 11-09-2006, 10:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Certainly even the most partisan of Democrats can realize that electing Democrats now is not just about poker, God I hope not considering the situation in the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

ive read every post in this thread, was one of the first to post in it, and have held my tongue until now so as not to veer off topic.

now that it has run its course, at least as pertains to its original intent, i have to speak my short piece:

roflmao, if this is the logic and syntax of a +160 iq.
Old 11-09-2006, 10:52 PM

Again, the anger is absurd. I said before I am done discussing the IQ. If you don't believe my IQ, then who the hell cares? You can believe it is 98 if that helps you sleep better. I am just amazed by the responses; then again I am not since I am a long-term member and have seen these IQ discussions go on and on. I said my iq not detracting from others, I only mentioned it when attacked personally. And one last point, why the hell do you care what some anonymous person says about their IQ? I guarantee I could give a [censored] about yours or anything else about you.

btw, your response is neither pithy nor relevant. Actually nothing you said at all refutes what I said.