Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2005, 12:42 AM

Default Re: Ask and you shall recieve.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hot Sauce.... Part Two.

Please note this is shart number 9... hydration has become an issue.

NOT FOR FAINT OF HEART.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../Picture53.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

This could continue for days. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

And I don't think people are getting the level that RustedCorpse has reached by pulling this challenge off. This guy is a friend of pain he has meet it many times yet does not hesitate to face it again. Yet at this moment he is acknowledging pains power he is looking for the end of the battle he has been stretched. Not broken by any means but when his type expresses even the slightest level of regret or admits to suffering it normally means the average normal person like you and me would be near death, crying, or in a hospital.

The greatness of his feat will only become truly apparent after dozens of others attempt a similar task and fail miserably. And they will yes they surely will.

WTG RustedCorpse!!

Oh and Rusted, vaseline asap if you have not done so already. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

rusted had a gameplan when he got there, and he followed through. I also think that people will see what he did an completely underestimate his feat. I tried some of the main sauce that was used, and that [censored] was hot. The tabasco was only there to slightly cool it. either way, rusted and emmitt really stepped up on some very hard challenges(not to take anything away from you tony) and I really think that other 2p2ers who try the challenges will have a hard time living up to the NYC crew
Old 11-07-2005, 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In case this gets lost, bdk3clash made the two best comments. He said Tony was going to poop something like soft serve ice cream and that RustedCorpse was going to poop salsa.

[/ QUOTE ]

i really hope that his comments were within a shot of either camera, cause they were priceless and everyone needs to hear them

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we missed the soft serve comment and didn't get it on camera. comment of the day.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a massive shame. BDK was on point today with the funny lines
Old 11-07-2005, 12:47 AM

Thanks for the props and all. Seriously thoughI think all the challenges were up there. I couldn't eat four sticks of butter , and when I look into my fridge I see eggs and get sick at this moment and I didn't eat one. All of those guys did just as much, personally I think they deserve way more credit than myself.
A)I'm just the one posting random crap more
B) With those other challenges they have to repeat what they're doing over and over again and again. Seriously when this video comes out you'll see those guys stuck through the long haul, I basically didn't have a chance to back out.

But thanks for the props. I think tony emmit and chris were all hard core. ALL of the challenges involved way more endurance than my stuff. But thanks for the support I go for Shaun v. Bathroom round 11 with a morale boost.
Old 11-07-2005, 12:51 AM

The mix that rusted used was 3 parts the hotter stuff and 1 part the tabasco sauce, just to clear that up.

I agree that other challenges will have a hard time living up to this. Everyone manned up well in this one.
Old 11-07-2005, 12:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the props and all. Seriously thoughI think all the challenges were up there. I couldn't eat four sticks of butter , and when I look into my fridge I see eggs and get sick at this moment and I didn't eat one. All of those guys did just as much, personally I think they deserve way more credit than myself.
A)I'm just the one posting random crap more
B) With those other challenges they have to repeat what they're doing over and over again and again. Seriously when this video comes out you'll see those guys stuck through the long haul, I basically didn't have a chance to back out.

But thanks for the props. I think tony emmit and chris were all hard core. ALL of the challenges involved way more endurance than my stuff. But thanks for the support I go for Shaun v. Bathroom round 11 with a morale boost.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have no chance at the hot sauce and you just cleaned it up. I would not have very much success at the butter either. I could do ok at the eggs.

I would really be interested in seeing other areas organize something, people will have fun doing it. In general the 2p2ers there were funny, it was a good group. bdk3 probably had the best comment of the day with the soft serve line.
Old 11-07-2005, 01:00 AM

You guys all definitely performed some impressive feats.

FYI, Rusted is going to head down to the Dakota Roadhouse sometime soon and taste both Dave's Insanity and Widow hot sauces to compare them to what he had in the challenge. I suggest trying them w/ some cheeseburger fries. In fact, if you do it this week, I'll toss in $20 for you and a buddy to have cheeseburger fries and a beer. I think Monday nights are flip night, where you flip a coin and if you win you get your beer free.
Old 11-07-2005, 01:07 AM

BTW, bad beetz is waiting to hear from Evan. Maybe Evan is asleep or something. As soon as beetz gets the video from Evan he will edit it a bit and get it posted for OOT's viewing pleasure.
Old 11-07-2005, 01:19 AM

One more note. After reviewing video, I will consult w/ committee and determine amounts to be awarded to each challenger. Once that is completed, I will start a Round 3 Challenges post.
Old 11-07-2005, 01:21 AM

What's the geographic location for the third challenge?
Old 11-07-2005, 01:21 AM

I've been doing my best to stay out of everything, as I have nothing of quality to add to any of this. But I have to thank Crimson, Diablo and every single person involved in the challenges (either doing them, taping them, taking pics of them or financially supporting them) for some of the most enjoyable, hysterical entertainment ever. Reading all the details, both last weekend and tonight, has been nothing short of awesome.

(For those of you who may respond with, "Why haven't you donated to the cause?" ... I'm PMing Diablo now to take care of this.)