Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2006, 12:22 AM

Default Re: Getting to Know You - Micros Edition

Forum Name:RiverMePlease

Sex:M

Job:U.S. Army

Education level: a couple years of college

Living arrangement: Quaint apartment in E. WA

Other hobbies: NFL GO BEARS, reading everything and poker

A little about your signifigant other:She is a total hottie that usually puts up with my crap

Something about you that continually surprises people when they hear it: That I am serious about poker

Where you want to be in 5 years: Putting in my retirement paper work [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Myers-Briggs Personality:
Old 03-30-2006, 01:27 AM

Forum Name: Warren Harding
Sex: M
Job: Physicist
Education level: Grad school in Fall
Living arrangement: I rent a room in from a 96 y/o woman and take care of her 18 y/o cat
Other hobbies: Politics, History
A little about your signifigant other: Shirley
Something about you that continually surprises people when they hear it: You're still here?
Where you want to be in 5 years: relaxing, after obtaining PhD, and of course, playing recreational poker
Myers-Briggs Personality: INTJ
Old 03-30-2006, 01:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be 40 in 3 weeks...you're nowhere near old enough to pull [censored] like this, unless you're actually a woman.

[ QUOTE ]
Other hobbies: Field Hockey (No Housecalls, field hockey isnt just for girls)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a lacrosse player...29 years. I played in 1 field hockey game. A girls' team from England was touring the East Coast while I was in high school, and we put together a team of football/soccer/lacrosse players to play a scrimmage against them. I was on the team. The only major bone I've ever broken was broken in that game; the "girl" that did it sustained a broken nose as a result (I punched her...she deserved it). Field hockey is not just for girls.
Old 03-30-2006, 02:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
A little about your signifigant other: She's kind of a Hippie, she doesn't eat any meat except Sushi

[/ QUOTE ]

it's like my roommate who was a veggie most of the year, until ribfest came around again each summer
Old 03-30-2006, 02:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm a lacrosse player...29 years. I played in 1 field hockey game. A girls' team from England was touring the East Coast while I was in high school, and we put together a team of football/soccer/lacrosse players to play a scrimmage against them. I was on the team. The only major bone I've ever broken was broken in that game; the "girl" that did it sustained a broken nose as a result (I punched her...she deserved it). Field hockey is not just for girls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ouch! Im sure I'd get beaten up if I ever dared to play my first game of lacrosse too. FYI My original comment was a bit of an inside joke between myself and the Doc aka Housecalls....he didnt take too kindy to me paying out Duke. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] <font color="white"> of course I know as much about college bball as he does about field hockey but that doesnt mean we cant lay the slippers into each other </font>
Old 03-30-2006, 02:44 AM

Fill out the following survey, and we'll all be better off for knowing each other.

Forum Name: wmonfor

Job: uhh . . . student?

Education level: 3rd year undergrad (classical studies major)

Living arrangement: with pops

Other hobbies: banjo, poker, euchre

A little about your signifigant other: on again, off again

Something about you that continually surprises people when they hear it: that my ex-girlfriend is black. Most of my white friends seem to be unable to comprehend that(i'm white).

Where you want to be in 5 years: alive

Myers-Briggs Personality: INTJ
Old 03-30-2006, 03:22 AM

Forum Name: Manhammer.....I play guitar and kind of beat the crap out of it at shows. Plus my arms are kinda big for a guy my size and they get all vieny.

Job: Bartender

Education level: High school

Living arrangement: By myself in a little appartment right on the main street of a college town (Weeeeeeeee!!!!!)

Other hobbies: I play guitar in a band. It's looking like we'll get to go on tour this summer for the first time......I can't wait!! I also enjoy drinking until I black out, then calling my friends the next day to see if I did anything retarded......I call it the "WTF did I do?" game.

A little about your signifigant other: The last couple were mildly crazy, so I've decided to just be a man-whore until I meet a cool one that's not taken or doesn't live 4 hours away.

Something about you that continually surprises people when they hear it: I'm usually pretty laid back and don't get angry very easily......So when I do, people kind of freak out.

Where you want to be in 5 years: Hopefully we'll be signed to a modest sized label and I can tour, tour, tour, tour, tour all the time and have crazy adventures with my bandmates.

Myers-Briggs Personality: INFP(22/50/38/89)......hmmmmmmmmmmm. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2006, 03:28 AM

Forum Name: Onthebutton. Get it?
Job: Postdoctoral Fellow
Education Level: Ph.D. in Cell and Developmental Biology
Living Arrangement: I live alone in a shitbox house, but it's close to work and bars, and I don't need much space
Other hobbies: Photography, NFL, golf, reading, movies.
A little about your significant other: 3rd year medical student. Crazy busy. Beautiful. Thin. Busty.
Something about you that continually surprises people when they hear it: I've never been arrested.
Where do you want to be in 5 years: In biotech, making some real $.
Old 03-30-2006, 03:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The only major bone I've ever broken was broken in that game; the "girl" that did it sustained a broken nose as a result (I punched her...she deserved it). Field hockey is not just for girls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man.. I would pay money to watch that!
Old 03-30-2006, 03:59 AM

Forum Name: Toe-Knee

Job: Umm yeah, looking. Got fired from a pizza delivery job for sleeping in too much, I started at 4:00pm.

Education level: High school, going off to school in the fall, a bit late I know.

Living arrangement: With the 'rents, god I'm lame

Other hobbies: Music, guitar, piano, drinking, thinking, reading.

A little about your signifigant other: Been with my girlfriend for about 7 months, fun for now. Good girl decent at smoking pole [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Something about you that continually surprises people when they hear it: I quit smoking pot! Kinda, well I went from CONSTANTLY to once or twice a month. Also I'm not as dumb as I look I guess, I get that a bit. I guess I look dumb.

Where you want to be in 5 years: Well I guess out of college and looking for a job. I would rather been playing music for a living though.

Myers-Briggs Personality: INFP I guess me and Manhammer are rareties huh.