Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2007, 02:29 PM

Default Re: Some Stuff About PUA (very long)

[ QUOTE ]
I never claimed I was trying to help him.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Do you really think a "bush leage hater" really spends all the time I did chatting with you trying to help you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Cocaine is a helluva drug.
Old 08-09-2007, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Every Cardo thread ends in such a remarkably similar way it is incredible. I am not taking either side, but lighten up man. People are disagreeing with you and trying to reason with you, you started this thread with that expectation. Don't ask questions if you are just going to be a little bitch when you don't like the answers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude GTFO. I've never opened with a shot at anybody. Read back over this thread and tell me who the bitches are.
Old 08-09-2007, 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Every Cardo thread ends in such a remarkably similar way it is incredible. I am not taking either side, but lighten up man. People are disagreeing with you and trying to reason with you, you started this thread with that expectation. Don't ask questions if you are just going to be a little bitch when you don't like the answers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever happened to the PUA stuff? Why doesn't everyone take the b*tching to PMs?
Old 08-09-2007, 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever happened to the PUA stuff? Why doesn't everyone take the b*tching to PMs?

[/ QUOTE ]

I want this thread to be so much less queer in such a hurry.
Old 08-09-2007, 02:38 PM

kyle,

I'm a KKF fan, but this was pretty hilarious: "blah blah blah america sucks blah blah thailand is great minus all the farang who are here to have sex with ladyboys blah blah blah i am so culturally sensitive please shut up kkf"
Old 08-09-2007, 02:39 PM

I'll assist w/ dequeering.

So we're compiling an All-Conceptions-Challenge Reading List.

What goes on it for sure? Assume the prospective has zero (0) familiarity with related material.

Neil Strauss - The Game
David Deida - The Way of the Superior Man
The Red Queen

These seem like three well-agreed upon titles. If somebody deep into this [censored] could chime in that would be leet.
Old 08-09-2007, 02:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
kyle,

I'm a KKF fan, but this was pretty hilarious: "blah blah blah america sucks blah blah thailand is great minus all the farang who are here to have sex with ladyboys blah blah blah i am so culturally sensitive please shut up kkf"

[/ QUOTE ]

Kyle is pretty hilarious quite often. BTW this thread has me taking KKF seriously as a thinker for the first time in a while so that's... yeah.
Old 08-09-2007, 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude GTFO. I've never opened with a shot at anybody. Read back over this thread and tell me who the bitches are.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think you realize how many shots you take at people without trying. Some examples:

1) The ease with which you suddenly disregard people who try to help you is certainly not comforting.
2) That you spam so many people with your life-stuff.
3) Constant moral and intellectual high-grounding.

You might think we are all just cogs in your universal Cardo-clock, but you could at least try and mask it a little.
Old 08-09-2007, 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
2) That you spam so many people with your life-stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, did not read thread really, but I find this trait in people to be noisome and unhealthy wrt maintaining solid friendships.

Emotionally vomiting all over someone is just not cool, unless it's a true crisis. Personally, I really try to pick and choose my spots. Otherwise you're just using people to make yourself feel better.

-Al
Old 08-09-2007, 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You asked for peoples opinions and thoughts on an internet message board. Yet when they respond unfavorably to you, you throw a huge fit. I never mentioned anything about you taking shots, it is just that you have proven over and over that you can not take any criticism. You think you are a philospher genius who everyone wants to know or be friends with. You may be a great person, but you are not perfect and as a result, there is room to critique and criticize you. Yet anything remotely critical and you instantly quit reading, say you hate the poster, and you wait for more people to tell you how smart and great you. You ego is monstrous and you need to get over it. Until you begin to recognize your own reality and actually listen and consider other posters, both good and bad, every thread you create will end up being pointless. This is OOT, don't ask the questions if you can't take the responses.

Edit: I will stop gaying up the thread as well, but even so Anacardo would not actually respond to these issues because like every other time, he will ignore someone who is trying to honestly show him what he is doing wrong. It is much easier for him to tell himself he is so much smarter and better than me, than to actually consider that he might need to make some changes.